Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

recoup thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you for the post .It is the perfect one for EKTA.  The ovi - arjun  marriage will take place ( my prediction) as they are showing ovi a lunatic and her only cure might be arjun.    We are not interested in seeing ovi - arjun at all . Maybe i should take another 6 months break when they introduce shravani and now if they show ovi - arjun - goodbye PR 
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no but v shud not let dat happen..should do something before things relly get messed up...send emails spam BTas well as PR fb wall..do whatevr v cud do...i cnt watch another arrvi separation..
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdronamraju

Jahnvi,

I did tweet it to Rithvik's account..hopefully he sees it..

@rithvik_RD Rithvik, can u pls pass this to the PR Creative team from us IF ARVIFANS: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3137831 and also to Ms. Ekta. Thx.

jahnvi,
Sent it to Jia's twitter account also..

@jiamustafa Jia, can you pls pass this to the PR creative team from us IF_ARVIFANS and to Ms.Ekta.. : india-forums.com/forum_posts.as… Thx.. 

Hope it helps..she generally responds to some tweets, I think..
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
true pata nahi kab tak sab ke ghar todti rahegi? 🤢🤢
sharona_bha thumbnail

i dont know if this is her real eamil id or not but i found this or her facebook

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Janhvi dear,
Wonderful post you poured your heart out.I will pass on your opinions to my source and ask him convey the thoughts.But as much as the facts there in the post,the hard fact is Ekta does not give a damn..
I say this coz we have fought and fought and fought for Arman with Ekta and you can see the end result...Nothing seems to surprise anymore.
I dont want to disappoint you dear in anyway ,my point is keep your hopes neutral to avoid headaches.Expect the unexpected and be happy if the unexpected turns to be positive.This is what I have learnt for being a fan of this illogical show.
I say this to all the Arvi fans coz this track might nor may not happen.Nobody knows and I once again say dont trust any article.Ekta can twist anything at any time.
So best thing to do was let the actors coming in the IF know which I think Jyothi has done now.
So I will request all Arvi fans not to panic and keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.Hope is a light that never fades..
I also hope that all the hopes of the Arvi fans turn into reality.
Lets see if ever Ekta has some sense or some business acumen of daily soap and TRP she wont do this but again its Ekta - expect the unexpected.
vgiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jahnvi.. awesome plea..I totally second your request.. THANK YOU

Love this part.. very well said
"
Have you noticed how you have not portrayed one single pair in PR as being happily married?  Not one.  Archana and Manav, Vaishali and Dharmesh, Ajit and Vandu, Varsha and Satish, Savita and Damo, Vinod and Manju, no pair is happy, only the last may be said to have a modicum of normalcy.  What is with your creative writing team?  Are they all born with massive chips on their shoulders or are they die-hard cynics that they deign to write love stories entitled Pavitra Rishta under the guise of misplaced satire.  I have to applaud them if this is their intent, they are on par with Swift whose satire was mistaken for a children's tale.  Let us know if this is their true calling, to rant on society and marriage in general and we will stop watching this pathetic tale from unfolding further.
"
😭😭😭
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you, I will send it to all the links, first time, I have gotten so embroiled with a reel life couple. Sorry at work, in a meeting but will send out at least a few at lunchtime. Thank you all again, hope our concerted pays off in averting this disaster in ARVI'a life.
archverma10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AMEN Jhanvi!!! You've said it all...couldnt agree more...from your mouth to Ekta's ears 😉
mandy321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Janhvi,

I completely agree with you and I have sent this link to Zee TV & Balaji's email ID,all the fan page walls.Like you said , first time, I have gotten so embroiled with a reel life couple.. 

Its really insane I could never believe that I will be so involved with some reel characters and real people (RD&Asha -together as a pair - I mean their work together)

Are they all born with massive chips on their shoulders or are they die-hard cynics that they deign to write love stories entitled Pavitra Rishta under the guise of misplaced satire.  

You have said it so well and I agree with each and every sentence.

But Jai also said Ekta doesn't  give damn but we need to do our best and if things don't change then we quit PR. ( I only watch for ARVI ) If the article turns out  to be true there is no point of watching. 

Thank you for the post  for writing on behalf of all the fans.