Pavitra Rishta

An open plea to Ekta - Page 2

jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Jahnvi,
I did tweet it to Rithvik's account..hopefully he sees it..

@rithvik_RD Rithvik, can u pls pass this to the PR Creative team from us IF ARVIFANS: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3137831 and also to Ms. Ekta. Thx.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely post. All of our sorrows are wonderfully outline
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-soapwatcher1

Jyothi, I would be happy to, I know the

fb page for PR but nought else. Do you happen to know the links per chance?

maybe this:

about teh zee page i dont know about it..but someone on the forum mentioned it...can send it to jia's twitter too.. i will do it..
abhimg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Janhvi, 👏👏👏,
Thank you for voicing our concerns, taking the ONE VOICE of ALL ARVI FANS...to EKta, in the hopes that it will reach the right ears and they will do something constructive about it. I do hope that as has been said by Shyamala- the audience VOTES with the REMOTE...is well heeded by the CVs and Ekta's team- and the correlation to the TRPs are pretty evident...so hear hear...
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
v awl shud do our bit to save our fav jodi..in todays ep rane said dat he wants to meet purvi...dat ws very heart breaking..nw v shud nt wait fo confirmation..shud spam BT and PR walls...share this awesome post written by trish so dat it reaches upto cv's...shud email dem do whatever v cud bt save arrvi(referring to arrvi coz arvi also means arjun and ovi and i dnt want her name to be wid arjun's name)...shud decide what v have to do..!!
v ve to do it ASAP coz they will show scenes between dat inspectr(gawd i dnt even kno his name) and purvi..
sharona_bha thumbnail

thsi link is for pavitra rishta official facebook

-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think its first time that i m commenting on ur post...i want to say that thank u very much for this post janhavi:) ekta should read ur post ...i m hoping that ekta will not ruin our ARVI's life by separating...and i cant even imagine arjun-ovi's marriage in my dreams and if they will show it in the show then definately i m not gonna watch the show...anymore...
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I was thinking that if ARVI gets separated people should stop watching PR and then let the ratings go down and leave Ekta hanging. and if she creates a new show, we should not watch and give her te suppport.
sharona_bha thumbnail
you also email them here is their email id

jkhusi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice post,i hope that ekta will read it and. Change the script we all want arjun and purvi together,you can also send your post to zeetv,many of us arvi fans we have already send messages for them,to not serparate arvi,the link is; [email protected]. and. Facebook zeetv