Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

charming and loving today epi of DKDM (Page 2)

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limraina

Superb epi no doubt. Well done to the whole team again Clap. They always manage to outdo each time. Mohit was looking dashing today and Sona beautiful. Mohit and Sona chemistry Day Dreaming.

Loved the entire episode.. but the last scene when she lifts her lashes to look at mahadev bashfully and mohit sitting there enjoying the appraisal was the best. and of course the tele convo between them in the beginning.
Yes i did cry.

Edited by jayvenk - 08 August 2012 at 8:33pm

Sehgal17 Senior Member
Sehgal17
Sehgal17

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

The episode was truly superb. Mahadev in a new look . just awesomeee.. loving this show more n more ... Har Har Mahadev :)

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Yes it was so beautiful hai na?  Mahadev's Chandrashekhara roop is enchanting!  Also want to congratulate you on upcoming marriage - what a happy news!  May you be very blessed in your life togetherTongue
...neelu... Senior Member
...neelu...
...neelu...

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Superb episode..
Loved it
Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
mahadeva looked hot so hotEmbarrassed.oh my mohit,i am so mohit on you.i love mahadeva so much.Embarrassedhe is so hot even in his kapali roop.now i really hate that he is god because i have to respect him at the same time otherwise grr...LOL
SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Yaa dear amazing epi, yes it was romantic from Mahadev point of view, The way he getting curious for Maa Parvati to notice...
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Very very pleasent epi just loved it
bhakti2009 Groupbie
bhakti2009
bhakti2009

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhakti2

Yes it was so beautiful hai na?  Mahadev's Chandrashekhara roop is enchanting!  Also want to congratulate you on upcoming marriage - what a happy news!  May you be very blessed in your life togetherTongue

oh my god i thought i messaged. but then i realised ur another person with same name. thank god. it was great 

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index