Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishabh: Welcome Lady Rishabh Horlicks Kundra . (Page 9)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by manesha76

RK  has different side also . He must be kind hearted person , Bittu mast be cheating on RK . Everything might come out as soon as Madhu enters his life . 

Thank you. Rishabh has a story and it will start unfolding once Maddy enters his life in a full fledged manner. Big smile

Yuppp that would be really interesting Thumbs Up 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Can u explain the puppy symbolism? i like ur posts lolz..

i am kind of confused..

WHAT did the scene signify...where RK not only cared for the puppy..but also ensred that its fed properly/..

CARING deep down or CAging an innocent?

Thank you. I do not know what was Mukul and team's POV. But on-screen , it cane across as saying that Rishabh considered that puppy weak and vulnerable, he still took care of him. Rishabh may hurt and humiliate Maddy in the future but nobody else will be allowed to mess with her. LOL...Caging an innocent and then, taking care of him/her. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaLoquacious_Aash-chrys-

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

i am kind of confused..

WHAT did the scene signify...where RK not only cared for the puppy..but also ensred that its fed properly/..

Thank you. I do not know what was Mukul and team's POV. But on-screen , it cane across as saying that Rishabh considered that puppy weak and vulnerable, he still took care of him. Rishabh may hurt and humiliate Maddy in the future but nobody else will be allowed to mess with her. LOL...Caging an innocent and then, taking care of him/her. 
Mukul?Confused 

Hmm...makes sense i guess...as the MASOOMiyat wala dialogue was two sided...

Lets hope the puppy can be Madhus frnd at least...IF she stays in RKs jailkhanaOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

i am kind of confused..

Mukul?Confused 

Lets hope the puppy can be Madhus frnd at least...IF she stays in RKs jailkhanaOuch

Mukul Abhyankar is the scripthead for the show. Maddy will stay with Rishabh sooner or later. LOL

ArShi_AbhIyaLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

i am kind of confused..

Mukul?Confused 

Mukul Abhyankar is the scripthead for the show. Maddy will stay with Rishabh sooner or later. LOL
Haan wo later ka to pata hai..i hope sooner!

I am fed up of the cry baby crap!

I think it shud be sooner because he wants to basically alienate her from everything...

Even tho the marriage makes no sense to me...except for the QUIRK of a sanki man!!

I mean he could have asked her for anything...*going donw the gutter track* ...but he didnt!! 

TheBlackJaguaranji-mira

goldrush IF-Dazzler
goldrush
goldrush

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
like always very niceee analysis Clap
and i love the last paragraph ...home delivery of thapar LOL

ArShi_AbhIyaTheBlackJaguar

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Its always a pleasure reading your deep and thought provoking analysis at the end of every episode...these days...i feel like only after reading your analysis, the episode will be complete..LOL

Another good one...and i have nothing else to add to it...
the thappad was well deserved by RK...fueled by his phone call...
But was totally unexpected...never in his dear life would he have imagined a girl like Madhu would dare to slap him..that too in front of everyone...kudos to Madhu...Clap

Little did he know..his story with Madhu will never have "the end"...!
Vivian and DD were awesome today...everything from their dialogue to their expressions!!

TheBlackJaguar

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

very well written...and yes i agree they both have split personalities...madhu finds the fighter within her and that whole part of RK helping the puppy has struck me...very unexpected...

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index