Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishabh: Welcome Lady Rishabh Horlicks Kundra . (Page 8)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

awesome analysis poco..Clap

today enjoyed the entire episode right from  the phone conversation between rk and madhu.  the silent anger in madhu's eyes, the fire , and terrific dialogue delivery of  rk...Clap

poco   you have given the perfect wordings for the puppy's   entire  scene.. 

today the rise of sherni.. who dares to slap rk in front of  entire unit...  but now i am fearing  about the revenge of rk... will he torture madhu more... and  how... will we able to see the smiling  lovely madhu back again...

today kudos to the entire team of madhubala... very well built up of story... if they could have avoided the muku part a little... but  now on-wards  the show will  take a startBig smile  

Thank you. Rishabh and Maddy were at their meanest and aggressive best today. LOL...lets hope the best for the show . More than these actors , its the team behind the scenes that is slogging like anything. For their sake, i wish this show does well. Amen.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaanji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

today enjoyed the entire episode right from  the phone conversation between rk and madhu.  the silent anger in madhu's eyes, the fire , and terrific dialogue delivery of  rk...Clap

today the rise of sherni.. who dares to slap rk in front of  entire unit...  but now i am fearing  about the revenge of rk... will he torture madhu more... and  how... will we able to see the smiling  lovely madhu back again...

today kudos to the entire team of madhubala... very well built up of story... if they could have avoided the muku part a little... but  now on-wards  the show will  take a startBig smile  

Thank you. Rishabh and Maddy were at their meanest and aggressive best today. LOL...lets hope the best for the show . More than these actors , its the team behind the scenes that is slogging like anything. For their sake, i wish this show does well. Amen.Embarrassed

its really nice of you to reply to each and every post...   you are taking such an effortClap   but ya getting a reply for my  simple thoughts  ... it is a great honour for meBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't need to tell you how pleased I am today BJ, by now you know me.
Madhubala, my girl, I am proud of you.
A man never truly realises what a woman is or is capable off, however physically lower she is to you.
Today we saw the Madhubala that Rishabh made or rather painfully pulled out from the soft sweetheart Madhu.
Oh,I am not really bothered about the less audience the slap fest received, I kinda feel yeh tho bas trailer hain bitwa!
I did notice the puppy part, but not quiet from your perspective,I thought it symbolised Madhu, the entangling her and supposed freeing.
Yours fits better coz Rishabh is gotta have a humane side.
Analysis ki tareef ab zaroori nahin hain na, you know I enjoy it.
Love
Nidha

TheBlackJaguar

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

RK  has different side also . He must be kind hearted person , Bittu mast be cheating on RK . Everything might come out as soon as Madhu enters his life . 

ArShi_AbhIyaTheBlackJaguar

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Can u explain the puppy symbolism? i like ur posts lolz..

i am kind of confused..

WHAT did the scene signify...where RK not only cared for the puppy..but also ensred that its fed properly/..

CARING deep down or CAging an innocent?

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

its really nice of you to reply to each and every post...   you are taking such an effortClap   but ya getting a reply for my  simple thoughts  ... it is a great honour for meBig smile

Thank you. Why effort? When members make an effort to reply in my post , its my duty to acknowledge the same. Smile

anji-mira

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eowyn

I wouldn't need to tell you how pleased I am today BJ, by now you know me.
Madhubala, my girl, I am proud of you.
A man never truly realises what a woman is or is capable off, however physically lower she is to you.
Today we saw the Madhubala that Rishabh made or rather painfully pulled out from the soft sweetheart Madhu.
Oh,I am not really bothered about the less audience the slap fest received, I kinda feel yeh tho bas trailer hain bitwa!
I did notice the puppy part, but not quiet from your perspective,I thought it symbolised Madhu, the entangling her and supposed freeing.
Yours fits better coz Rishabh is gotta have a humane side.
Analysis ki tareef ab zaroori nahin hain na, you know I enjoy it.
Love
Nidha

Thank you and i guess the chaanta-barsaat made everyone happy. LOL...Rishabh had it coming but he never expected a softie like Maddy  to react like that. The puppy was considered weak by Rishabh and he even made fun of its weakness while talking to Maddy but still, he took care of him. Says a lot. 

ArShi_AbhIyaUmIbrahim

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

RK  has different side also . He must be kind hearted person , Bittu mast be cheating on RK . Everything might come out as soon as Madhu enters his life . 

Thank you. Rishabh has a story and it will start unfolding once Maddy enters his life in a full fledged manner. Big smile

ArShi_AbhIyamanesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index