Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishabh: Welcome Lady Rishabh Horlicks Kundra . (Page 7)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaniac

hey 

awesome episode awesome analysis ... i feel a bit sad when i see how the past month played out ... they have such a beautiful talent and a reasonably good storyline ... if they had fast forwarded the whole second month(mukku and hospital and his family) the show would have remained on top and might have even become the slot leader ... now it has to work its way to the top again ...
love the passion these two evoke in each other ...  though i would love to see self contemplation of the two with RK and Madhubala retrospecting- where we can see Rk finally being affected by Madhubala - starts feeling regret albeit miniature at the beginning and where Madhubala grows stronger with each passing day ... ...

Thank you. Everyone totters in baby steps. If the makers have a solid story in hand and they have confidence in their show , maybe we should believe in them. Rishbala are each-other's fuel. They will have self contemplation scenes but the audience will be kept guessing what the two protagonists actually feel about each-other. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaanji-mira

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

I know Rk ke aane se sabse zyada my sweet pyaari sis Pinky will be happy EmbarrassedWinkLOL
Band Baaja daali Rk-madhubala ne Ek dusre ki...ROFL Phone Convo se Lekar Thappad tak...ekdum Action packed Scenes..LOL Rk ne mast Start di thi..."Hello se he toh start hota hain" ROFL and madhubala bhi Cannot stop herself but expected It was as she cannot stay away from Rk- The magnet...Cool The Best Part for me was that Deadly eyelock of Rishbala after the Thappad Kaand...LOL It was so much of passion dat dey will burn each other...itna pyaar toh meine kisi aur couple mein nehi jitna inn dono mein ek dusre ke Liye Hatred hainROFL

Btw tunne Puppy ke Expression note kiye...ekdum camera concious hain wohROFL

Many ppl may think dat i havw problem with Madhubala but frankly saying i don't have any unless dat character is a big cry-baby but lets leave it bcoz today madhubala ahaan was gud especially wen she is strong ...aaj toh mantta ke bina he achchi thi LOL aaj bittu warm up kar raha hain for tomorrow's item number ROFL

Precap was rocking and ab Madhubala ko pata chalega was its feels like wen sum1 takes panga was Rk WinkLOL Get ready for the hell ride Madhu baby LOL

Thank you.Embarrassed...Uff! Tum log itne badtameez ho naa ki mujhe ek fictitious character ke saath bhi link karne se baaz nahiin aatte . Angry

The eyelock was a killer for sure. Rishabh ko gussa  tp zabardast aaya maar khaane ke baad lekin accha hai ki plan karke revenge legaa. Maddy ki pitaayi thode na kar saktaa hai. Ladki kitni naazuk hai yaar,LOL... Maddy Rishabh ke naam ka Horlicks piti  hai toh uske aansoo bandh hokar  sherni jaag jaati hai. 

Ek chutki sindoor ki keemat ab dono Rishabh aur Madhubala ko pataa chalegi. ROFL

kya karoon sis tujhe gussa dilakar bohot mazaa aata hain LOLEmbarrassed

tufaan hone wala hain Rk mansion mein tum these pagals together and bittuji bechara butter ban jayega OuchROFL

btw ye pic mast hain Rkbala ka first adopted child ClapROFL

Ufff! Sabko mujhe hi gussa dilaane mein maje aate hain.Angry... Disco ball ki life ki laggne waali hai. Jitnaa shaadi mein naach rahaa tha na , Rishabh aur Maddy isko utnaa hi nachaayenge, 

Cute pic. Rajeev seems to be DVD's favourite. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

WOW!!! Outstanding analysis! So beautiful! 
Keep it up Clap

Thank you. A good episode generates good writing. LOL
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

firstly Poco, I can't stop emphasising over how much i love reading your posts. The in-depth analysis you do, your writing style..everything it's a pleasure to read.
I am yet to watch the episode, but having read your post, I am sure its gonna be a great episode.
RishBala are meant to be together & destiny is just bringing them closer to each other with every step.

Thank you. Big smile... there is nothing great about my writing -i just craft them for sale, in a way. LOL...A wounded one always finds his/her healing. Rishabh will find his Madhubala. Smile

ArShi_AbhIya

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

nice post Thumbs Up sorry kabhi bhi ise jyaada nahin likh pati hoon cause mujhe hamesha repeat telecast milta hai dekhne ko and I read your post before so cannot elaborate cause abhi tak serial bhi nahin dekhi so how I elaborate. So with this I get idea that aj kya hoga thanks.

Thank you.Big smile... aap aakar padh liyaa karte ho, yahee bahot hai. Embarrassed

silent.desire

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

.....Kyaa baat hai todays episode was full of agression, violence and a superwoman in Madhu who only comes out to play when RK stings herLoser
RK keep tormenting this cry baby so she can turn into a FEARLESS WILDCAT  

Sounds mean but RK actually complete MADHU the way she completes RK. Both are a train wreck without the other one is too fragile while RK is too highly dosed up in his own EGO to know what HUMAN emotions are.

Black and white meets GREY is the desired OUTCOME.

I rarely make an appearance here unless we have both characters in the same frame. and today was rocking while tomorrow will be shocking just can't wait to see the MELTDOWN because only then will we see hell freeze over.

This is the beginning of something MAJESTIC. 

Thank you and its good to see you again. Yupp, Rishabh unleashes something powerful in Maddy and she reacts like a tigress. Zaroori hai warna Rishabh ko line par kaise lekar aayegi. LOL... kal Maddy ki baraat hai aur Rishabh baraat mein akela hai BittuG ke item number ke saath. LOL

ArShi_AbhIya

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheDevil

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by SheDevil

LOL net ki speed ki band baji huyi hai:PLOL

Oh yes today I m damm happy as my RK is back wid his Kameenapanti upar se Madhubala bhi ab Rondubala se Tigress ho gayi:P.This is wht I said yesterday 'Ppl who r strong smile' & c aaj Madhu nai bhi shammu se yahi kaha'I m strong I wont cry'.Shedding ur tears once is ok but baar baar unbearable ho jata hai:PLOL.Oh loved RishBala phone convo.RK ki tez dhaar talwaar wale tiger nai Madhubala k andar ki sherni ko jagaya issliye gayi sherni RK ko face pai scratch dene:PLOL.LOL forum mai mere kal k post k baad se hungama hua hai.Sab jagah RK & vivu k pankhon ko post dedicate kiye jaa rhe hain:PLOLHhah kuch toh forum mai ladh rhe hai & I m enjoying all wid popcorns:pLOL.Oh I m so happy aaj hot & cute kutte dono dikhe + Madhu nhi Madhubala dikhi:P
I always say I prefer Madhubala over Madhu so yes double dhamaal 4 me today
EmbarrassedRK has human side jo baad mai nikelegi

Nice post lke always:P

Thank you, Shrish and i agree with you. Fandom posts appear foolish to me - VD fans better hain, DD fans better hain. GROW UP! Those two don't even know who exists and who doesn't. 3 saal ke baad yaad bhi nahiin rahenge. 

I know that you like tigress Maddy over rondu Maddy. Shaadi ke baad toh Rishabh ko rozz nayaa rang dekhne ko milega apni Ahaan ka. LOL... Rishabh has a soft side and it will come running out for Maddy at the right time. 
LOL but maine ek post banane wali hoon in my ishtyleCool ofcourse.LOL so how did u felt 2day?I mean aaj RK was showering all his luv on u.Aaj toh jacky lap mai thi uske:PLOL(I think I shuld run b4 u kill me:P.Love u but as a frnd:P)

Kaun si bhaasha mein samjhaaoon ki mujhe Rishabh ki lap mein nahiin baithnaa! Angry

SheDevil

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --faroo--

wow really meinai toh ap tak epi nahi dekha but after reading ur post i am hell excited to watch it wah wah wah poco what an anlysis

Anyway, mazaa  to aaya hi hogaa Rishabh ko. Tabhi to sindoor lekar ICU mein pahonch gayaa. After all,  life mein pehli baar koi takkar ka milaa hai. Phone pe jawaab maanga aur Lady Rishabh Horlicks Kundraa thappadon ki home delivery lekar saamne aa gayi aur uske hi khoon se uskaa raj-tilak karke chalti bani.

BTW, there is no way Rishabh could have reacted to Maddy's kantaap. Shockwave par sirf  impact hotaa hai, reaction baad mein aata hai.

hehehehe rishab horlicks kundraa ROFL RK kya sachi mein sindhoor lai kai ICU poohanch gaya tha :o :o ROFL

awesomely explain split personalities ;)

Thank you. Rishabh Maddy ki Horlicks dose hi to hai. LOL... Haan, Rishabh  sindoor ki dabbi lekar ICU mein Maddy ko deal waala shaadi proposal denne pahonch gayaa hai. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya--faroo--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index