Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishabh: Welcome Lady Rishabh Horlicks Kundra . (Page 6)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveAngel21

4 thappads!!my heart bled wid RK'z forehead!!kitna bhi kameena ho lekin kya karein?...tedha hai par mera hai!!

Thank you. Actually, Maddy ne Rishabh ko warning di hai ki agar shaadi ke baad na sudhraa , toh aise hi pakad pakad ke maarungi tujhe! AngryROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by SheDevil

LOL net ki speed ki band baji huyi hai:PLOL

Oh yes today I m damm happy as my RK is back wid his Kameenapanti upar se Madhubala bhi ab Rondubala se Tigress ho gayi:P.This is wht I said yesterday 'Ppl who r strong smile' & c aaj Madhu nai bhi shammu se yahi kaha'I m strong I wont cry'.Shedding ur tears once is ok but baar baar unbearable ho jata hai:PLOL.Oh loved RishBala phone convo.RK ki tez dhaar talwaar wale tiger nai Madhubala k andar ki sherni ko jagaya issliye gayi sherni RK ko face pai scratch dene:PLOL.LOL forum mai mere kal k post k baad se hungama hua hai.Sab jagah RK & vivu k pankhon ko post dedicate kiye jaa rhe hain:PLOLHhah kuch toh forum mai ladh rhe hai & I m enjoying all wid popcorns:pLOL.Oh I m so happy aaj hot & cute kutte dono dikhe + Madhu nhi Madhubala dikhi:P
I always say I prefer Madhubala over Madhu so yes double dhamaal 4 me today
EmbarrassedRK has human side jo baad mai nikelegi

Nice post lke always:P

Thank you, Shrish and i agree with you. Fandom posts appear foolish to me - VD fans better hain, DD fans better hain. GROW UP! Those two don't even know who exists and who doesn't. 3 saal ke baad yaad bhi nahiin rahenge. 

I know that you like tigress Maddy over rondu Maddy. Shaadi ke baad toh Rishabh ko rozz nayaa rang dekhne ko milega apni Ahaan ka. LOL... Rishabh has a soft side and it will come running out for Maddy at the right time. 
LOL but maine ek post banane wali hoon in my ishtyleCool ofcourse.LOL so how did u felt 2day?I mean aaj RK was showering all his luv on u.Aaj toh jacky lap mai thi uske:P(I think I shuld run b4 u kill me:P.Love u but as a frnd:P)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srija273

awesome analysis. the epi ws great and the puppy ws soo cute

Thank you. The puppy was the only cute character in today's episode. Baaki toh poora war tha. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Hey JaguarHug, a desired episode with ur post ka tadka , mera dil garden garden ho gaya LOL. Another oosome post from youClap. Well dil ki kuch tamanna toh puri hui, par bohut kuch baki hai.

Maddy , his potential female version delivered the reaction hot and hard in person, without using any communication or courier service.

Very well put, Rishab in short can act like an almighty, take control of peoples life, but he is not aware of what outcome his deeds bring out. He has somewhere killed the innocent Maddy forever, and he is slowly given birth to a maddy who will be a female version of him. Today somewhere, I felt that even maddy has somewhere potential of becoming as dark as RK, if RK doesn't stop oiling her engine with hatred, vengeance . Till today I always believed that Maddy can become gray to tackle Rk but cannot become dark, but today teh fire in her eyes showed, that she can. IT will be heck of a dhamaka when two dark souls fight with to show the light to each other.

Thank you, Chitra. Rishabh only understands Rishabh as the center of the universe. His universe needs to be expanded and he needs  to leave the self-proclaimed throne or else he will never be human. Maddy has a potential darkness and Rishabh is fodder to it, Rishabh ke saath uske jaisi hi koi jee sakti hai - and Maddy is his female version and she puts him on fire.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyachitra_raoManonidz

--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
wow really meinai toh ap tak epi nahi dekha but after reading ur post i am hell excited to watch it wah wah wah poco what an anlysis

Anyway, mazaa  to aaya hi hogaa Rishabh ko. Tabhi to sindoor lekar ICU mein pahonch gayaa. After all,  life mein pehli baar koi takkar ka milaa hai. Phone pe jawaab maanga aur Lady Rishabh Horlicks Kundraa thappadon ki home delivery lekar saamne aa gayi aur uske hi khoon se uskaa raj-tilak karke chalti bani.

BTW, there is no way Rishabh could have reacted to Maddy's kantaap. Shockwave par sirf  impact hotaa hai, reaction baad mein aata hai.

hehehehe rishab horlicks kundraa ROFL RK kya sachi mein sindhoor lai kai ICU poohanch gaya tha :o :o ROFL

awesomely explain split personalities ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaMaria-capriTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhiya_Visu

Beautiful analysis like always 
I going to watch today's episode
U r right he deserved the slap but I still can't hate RK 
Vivian is doing an outstanding job as RK 
Okay will catch up n episode on youtube 
I only watch the episode if RK is there Wink

Thank you. Big smile...You can catch today's episode - it has enough of Rishabh. Smile
anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
awesome analysis poco..Clap

today enjoyed the entire episode right from  the phone conversation between rk and madhu.  the silent anger in madhu's eyes, the fire , and terrific dialogue delivery of  rk...Clap

poco   you have given the perfect wordings for the puppy's   entire  scene.. 

today the rise of sherni.. who dares to slap rk in front of  entire unit...  but now i am fearing  about the revenge of rk... will he torture madhu more... and  how... will we able to see the smiling  lovely madhu back again...

today kudos to the entire team of madhubala... very well built up of story... if they could have avoided the muku part a little... but  now on-wards  the show will  take a startBig smile  

ArShi_AbhIyaTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddhifan

this whole show is about destiny . i feel RK is thinking that he is writeing the destiny of MB but actually it is written by god on top . now madhu is destined  to be with rk both in sadness and in happiness . destiny will keep them together in some or the other form .being together they will not come to know when they fell in love ..madhu will defo fall in luv with rk despite his FLAWS. 

Thank you. Big smile...True.This show is about destiny and how destiny has tied Maddy to Rishabh. Maddy will fall for Rishabh as he is - with his flaws. If she doesn't love and understand his darkness, she will not be able to show him his goodness. Smile

ArShi_AbhIyaManonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index