Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishabh: Welcome Lady Rishabh Horlicks Kundra . (Page 5)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Awesom analysis dear, I missed the epi but your post made me 10 times curious then usual... GOD padh kar hi itna mazaa aaya toh dekh kar toh goosebumps aa jayein ge, Pata nahi mujhe bhi aaj ka epi hi mila tha miss karne ko..

Thank you. Its a good episode and am sure you will like it. Embarrassed

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
firstly Poco, I can't stop emphasising over how much i love reading your posts. The in-depth analysis you do, your writing style..everything it's a pleasure to read.
I am yet to watch the episode, but having read your post, I am sure its gonna be a great episode.
RishBala are meant to be together & destiny is just bringing them closer to each other with every step.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaTheBlackJaguar

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaniac

hey 

awesome episode awesome analysis ... i feel a bit sad when i see how the past month played out ... they have such a beautiful talent and a reasonably good storyline ... if they had fast forwarded the whole second month(mukku and hospital and his family) the show would have remained on top and might have even become the slot leader ... now it has to work its way to the top again ...
love the passion these two evoke in each other ...  though i would love to see self contemplation of the two with RK and Madhubala retrospecting- where we can see Rk finally being affected by Madhubala - starts feeling regret albeit miniature at the beginning and where Madhubala grows stronger with each passing day ... ...

bingo  ..you said it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

One happy Family ...LOL

Madhubala ka super-sukhii sasural. LOL

ArShi_AbhIya

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
UNRES on pg 1

TheBlackJaguar

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
nice post Thumbs Up sorry kabhi bhi ise jyaada nahin likh pati hoon cause mujhe hamesha repeat telecast milta hai dekhne ko and I read your post before so cannot elaborate cause abhi tak serial bhi nahin dekhi so how I elaborate. So with this I get idea that aj kya hoga thanks.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheDevil

LOL net ki speed ki band baji huyi hai:PLOL

Oh yes today I m damm happy as my RK is back wid his Kameenapanti upar se Madhubala bhi ab Rondubala se Tigress ho gayi:P.This is wht I said yesterday 'Ppl who r strong smile' & c aaj Madhu nai bhi shammu se yahi kaha'I m strong I wont cry'.Shedding ur tears once is ok but baar baar unbearable ho jata hai:PLOL.Oh loved RishBala phone convo.RK ki tez dhaar talwaar wale tiger nai Madhubala k andar ki sherni ko jagaya issliye gayi sherni RK ko face pai scratch dene:PLOL.LOL forum mai mere kal k post k baad se hungama hua hai.Sab jagah RK & vivu k pankhon ko post dedicate kiye jaa rhe hain:PLOLHhah kuch toh forum mai ladh rhe hai & I m enjoying all wid popcorns:pLOL.Oh I m so happy aaj hot & cute kutte dono dikhe + Madhu nhi Madhubala dikhi:P
I always say I prefer Madhubala over Madhu so yes double dhamaal 4 me today
EmbarrassedRK has human side jo baad mai nikelegi

Nice post lke always:P

Thank you, Shrish and i agree with you. Fandom posts appear foolish to me - VD fans better hain, DD fans better hain. GROW UP! Those two don't even know who exists and who doesn't. 3 saal ke baad yaad bhi nahiin rahenge. 

I know that you like tigress Maddy over rondu Maddy. Shaadi ke baad toh Rishabh ko rozz nayaa rang dekhne ko milega apni Ahaan ka. LOL... Rishabh has a soft side and it will come running out for Maddy at the right time. 

ArShi_AbhIya

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
.....Kyaa baat hai todays episode was full of agression, violence and a superwoman in Madhu who only comes out to play when RK stings herLoser
RK keep tormenting this cry baby so she can turn into a FEARLESS WILDCAT  

Sounds mean but RK actually complete MADHU the way she completes RK. Both are a train wreck without the other one is too fragile while RK is too highly dosed up in his own EGO to know what HUMAN emotions are.

Black and white meets GREY is the desired OUTCOME.

I rarely make an appearance here unless we have both characters in the same frame. and today was rocking while tomorrow will be shocking just can't wait to see the MELTDOWN because only then will we see hell freeze over.

This is the beginning of something MAJESTIC. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyastressreliefTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index