Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishabh: Welcome Lady Rishabh Horlicks Kundra . (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

OMG POCO I DIDNT REALISE THAT RK PART:O..THE PART WHERE HE IS TENDERIZING  A PUPPY ON ONE HAND AND REVELING IN DESTROYING ANOTHER'S LIFE..YOU ARE SO FREAKING BANG ON. A SCHISM. A SPLIT PERSONALITY. ClapShockedClap WHOAWHOAWHOA. i interpreted it to be as if the puuppy was another indrect Madhu..when he said i release you to Madhu after he thinks he eneded their story..he simultaneously released the puppy form his hands too..so i felt that the puppy symbolized a miniatured Madhu but I maybe wrong. Embarrassed when she feels like everything is falling apart and yet she has to stand up and fight for her father..comes the whistling of someone who is always under her skin...and receives the call of her wolf...
The wolf and the lamb : Iss kahaani kya ring master main hoon. Angry

Nalaykein kahin ke. Dono kahhaani kaa the end game khelte jaa rahe hai ke kon lastly kisko catch karega , lol. Dono nahi jaante ke inki kaahaani dono khud nahi , Destiny end or carry on bhi karega. LOLAnd out goes out the self satisfied , wimpish and prosperous cry from the attractive and conniving wolf smirking and melting within his dark grin to the extent that even the lamb could feel it. Their story is the tale of passionate darkness..how the compulsive and repulsive roots of passion leave both of them to extreme steps. Madhu fought for justice on the behalf of a citizen..and the wolf carved his blood into his statue in response...The wolf with the tricks of just his fingers tore  her life apart into shreds , and in response how does Madhu react? By shedding blood...saw the blood trickling down the injured wolf's forehead? For them its not just aag ke badley aag..its khoon ke badley khoon..and its going to be destructive passion hand in hand after she decides to tie herself into his paws. how ironic. I love the writing of this show...I love the way they portrayed RK..the dictator , the apparent narrator of their tale of justice , right , passion , revenge and unsaid palls of feelings to be in his hands..they have shown him to be grey, taunting , misguiding and dark..but have also shown RK's folly in believing that he writes their story..little does he know which he will know later on that Destiny was writing their links on each other cause it was written in the stars. How in dark innocence you hear him muttering. "I ended your story"..as if he had the permission to end her life..little do Rishabh and Madhu both know that their lives have actually just begun. Embarrassed

Detailed Foreshadowing of the day.

Today the producer was indirectly the messenger of fate.

The instructions of the producer..as if being a disguised worshiper and follower of fate's actions and doings were like as if he was instructing and writing down the lines of Rishbaala's tale..did you notice? How his words boomed of the "heroine" coming and out of the shadows and entering through the sound of her steps...and instructing the wolf..as if the messenger is making a mere dark creature of his world to be the robot of his actions..just like we all are..and effectively told him to recite the very words which create their aura. "Tum hi mera Ishq ho. Tum hi mera junoon." The beautiful scene  of a common , infuriated stabbed , teared and stripped lamb ..who heard her murmurs of being rk's laila in every step she took towards her wolf..being right in front of her dark shaded , husky , masculine wolf the mnute he turned..claiming..the heroine to be his ishq and junoon...as if the lamb was always meant to stand right there when hes saying it..regardless of the real heroine standing behind their magic and shadows of a real tale. And there you see the blazings of thunder that RK's mere words gave her through the phonecall.. Thats his effect on her. To the extent that she slaps him , scabs him and makes him bleed..and what did RK do? Make her life  bleed and decorate his blood on her clay head instead. Like i said..passion ke badley passion. aur khoon ke badley khoon..and its never going to stop..she made him bleed..and now she is going to be a part of his injury..a part of his life and blood before he knows it..and its never going to stop till they don't die out of each others destructive passion.

Thank you. Brilliant piece. Sahee kahaa. Passion ke badle passion aur khoon ke badle khoon. Rishabh and Maddy actually look like the kind of people who will consume each-other . The producer indeed was a messenger of destiny - the way he announced Maddy's arrival as Rishabh's heroine and how Rishabh told her unknowingly that she is his true love and his obsessive passion. 

The puppy scene can be interpreted like you said but Rishabh freed him from the cables and made sure that he ate something. Says a lot about Rishabh's caring side. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyareadingworms.-brokensoul-anji-mira

Saimaa.H Goldie
Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
4 thappads!!my heart bled wid RK'z forehead!!kitna bhi kameena ho lekin kya karein?...tedha hai par mera hai!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaTheBlackJaguar

Dark_Chocolate IF-Sizzlerz
Dark_Chocolate
Dark_Chocolate

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
awesome analysis. the epi ws great and the puppy ws soo cute

Edited by srija273 - 08 August 2012 at 11:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaTheBlackJaguar

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Hey JaguarHug, a desired episode with ur post ka tadka , mera dil garden garden ho gaya LOL. Another oosome post from youClap. Well dil ki kuch tamanna toh puri hui, par bohut kuch baki hai.

Maddy , his potential female version delivered the reaction hot and hard in person, without using any communication or courier service.

Very well put, Rishab in short can act like an almighty, take control of peoples life, but he is not aware of what outcome his deeds bring out. He has somewhere killed the innocent Maddy forever, and he is slowly given birth to a maddy who will be a female version of him. Today somewhere, I felt that even maddy has somewhere potential of becoming as dark as RK, if RK doesn't stop oiling her engine with hatred, vengeance . Till today I always believed that Maddy can become gray to tackle Rk but cannot become dark, but today teh fire in her eyes showed, that she can. IT will be heck of a dhamaka when two dark souls fight with to show the light to each other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Beautiful analysis like always 
I going to watch today's episode
U r right he deserved the slap but I still can't hate RK 
Vivian is doing an outstanding job as RK 
Okay will catch up n episode on youtube 
I only watch the episode if RK is there Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaSaimaa.HTheBlackJaguar

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged

edited as i double postedSmile

Edited by Neelum.drashti - 08 August 2012 at 11:02am

TheBlackJaguar

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
comments updated pg 2

TheBlackJaguar

ddhifan IF-Dazzler
ddhifan
ddhifan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
this whole show is about destiny . i feel RK is thinking that he is writeing the destiny of MB but actually it is written by god on top . now madhu is destined  to be with rk both in sadness and in happiness . destiny will keep them together in some or the other form .being together they will not come to know when they fell in love ..madhu will defo fall in luv with rk despite his FLAWS. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaMaria-capriTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index