Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishabh: Welcome Lady Rishabh Horlicks Kundra . (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

wow...u said it so well yet again...i too realised the change when Rishbala are with each other and with others

Thank you. Yes, Rishbala are totally different when they are with each-other. They are raw . Aaj ka kantaap session dekhkar acchi tarah se samajh mein aa gayaa. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya-brokensoul-leverne

Shiv_Sati Groupbie
Shiv_Sati
Shiv_Sati

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Awesome analysis... Wow .. Thanks..

Madhu was totally different. OMG.. Superb.. Defo RK has a very dark past... We dont kow what but hope Maddy can cure him later on...

Coming to RK dark past... What is it!! Was he neglected as a child or abuse...Hopefully we will find out...

Thanks PinkyClapClapClap

Tomorrow will be fun...

ArShi_AbhIya-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Missed today's episode poco..slogging...thanks buddy for the update

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyareadingworms.-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
EDITED

my dear Jackie O Wink  outstanding analysis Clap
OMG, you the exact thing I saw when I heard RK is telling Bittuji to give some food to the food. he actually picked up the helpless little thing and was taking care of him and told Bittuji to feed it also. I was wondering you know, wow the evil kutta kameena risabh is showing actually being compassionate about a little puppy when he is hell bent on ruining someone's life and family. on the other hand, so many people give a hoot to street animals n injures them with throwing stones for no reason. Risabh cant be out n out BAD...there must be something good hidden inside him. there must be. Multiple personality disorder hai kya LOL
Madhu surely is someone else whenever her encounter with Risabh happens. The shock and realization that it was always RK's plan to destroy her and his apology and redemption was actually FAKE brings out the tigress within her again and laga diya thappad...LOL
But now she just reopened RKs wound and this time only she will pay it for entire life by being Mrs. RK Madhubala. like it wasnt enough already... they might be ready for the game to end but well destiny isnt. there's journey is yet to begin... 
superb analysis...loved it Hug

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 08 August 2012 at 10:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75ArShi_AbhIyareadingworms.Maria-capriEvIlNeSs_RoCkZTheBlackJaguar

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Awesom analysis dear, I missed the epi but your post made me 10 times curious then usual... GOD padh kar hi itna mazaa aaya toh dekh kar toh goosebumps aa jayein ge, Pata nahi mujhe bhi aaj ka epi hi mila tha miss karne ko..

Edited by Arnav90 - 08 August 2012 at 10:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

I know Rk ke aane se sabse zyada my sweet pyaari sis Pinky will be happy EmbarrassedWinkLOL
Band Baaja daali Rk-madhubala ne Ek dusre ki...ROFL Phone Convo se Lekar Thappad tak...ekdum Action packed Scenes..LOL Rk ne mast Start di thi..."Hello se he toh start hota hain" ROFL and madhubala bhi Cannot stop herself but expected It was as she cannot stay away from Rk- The magnet...Cool The Best Part for me was that Deadly eyelock of Rishbala after the Thappad Kaand...LOL It was so much of passion dat dey will burn each other...itna pyaar toh meine kisi aur couple mein nehi jitna inn dono mein ek dusre ke Liye Hatred hainROFL

Btw tunne Puppy ke Expression note kiye...ekdum camera concious hain wohROFL

Many ppl may think dat i havw problem with Madhubala but frankly saying i don't have any unless dat character is a big cry-baby but lets leave it bcoz today madhubala ahaan was gud especially wen she is strong ...aaj toh mantta ke bina he achchi thi LOL aaj bittu warm up kar raha hain for tomorrow's item number ROFL

Precap was rocking and ab Madhubala ko pata chalega was its feels like wen sum1 takes panga was Rk WinkLOL Get ready for the hell ride Madhu baby LOL

Thank you.Embarrassed...Uff! Tum log itne badtameez ho naa ki mujhe ek fictitious character ke saath bhi link karne se baaz nahiin aatte . Angry

The eyelock was a killer for sure. Rishabh ko gussa  tp zabardast aaya maar khaane ke baad lekin accha hai ki plan karke revenge legaa. Maddy ki pitaayi thode na kar saktaa hai. Ladki kitni naazuk hai yaar,LOL... Maddy Rishabh ke naam ka Horlicks piti  hai toh uske aansoo bandh hokar  sherni jaag jaati hai. 

Ek chutki sindoor ki keemat ab dono Rishabh aur Madhubala ko pataa chalegi. ROFL

ArShi_AbhIya-brokensoul-MR.KooL

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
One happy Family ...LOL

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75Shiv_SatiArShi_AbhIyaNiharikaNeha777.SmokeySilence.prema_ksstressreliefMFarah13readingworms.gennyMKissTheSky-brokensoul-_Darling_Maria-capriISADORA...-Riya-...mysteriousmillileverneTheBlackJaguaritsRitzi

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandymore

rishbala give their best with eachother be it hatred or anger...

awsome post againClap

Thank you, Isliye Rishabh Maddy ko apni heroine banaayega- action, romance, passion, drama aur thappadon ka canister - all totally rolled into one. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyareadingworms.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index