Rishabh: Welcome Lady Rishabh Horlicks Kundra . - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by coolestsh

nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ sorry kabhi bhi ise jyaada nahin likh pati hoon cause mujhe hamesha repeat telecast milta hai dekhne ko and I read your post before so cannot elaborate cause abhi tak serial bhi nahin dekhi so how I elaborate. So with this I get idea that aj kya hoga thanks.

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ... aap aakar padh liyaa karte ho, yahee bahot hai. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by matwamango

.....Kyaa baat hai todays episode was full of agression, violence and a superwoman in Madhu who only comes out to play when RK stings her
RK keep tormenting this cry baby so she can turn into a FEARLESS WILDCAT  

Sounds mean but RK actually complete MADHU the way she completes RK. Both are a train wreck without the other one is too fragile while RK is too highly dosed up in his own EGO to know what HUMAN emotions are.

Black and white meets GREY is the desired OUTCOME.

I rarely make an appearance here unless we have both characters in the same frame. and today was rocking while tomorrow will be shocking just can't wait to see the MELTDOWN because only then will we see hell freeze over.

This is the beginning of something MAJESTIC. 

Thank you and its good to see you again. Yupp, Rishabh unleashes something powerful in Maddy and she reacts like a tigress. Zaroori hai warna Rishabh ko line par kaise lekar aayegi. πŸ˜†... kal Maddy ki baraat hai aur Rishabh baraat mein akela hai BittuG ke item number ke saath. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SheDevil

LOL but maine ek post banane wali hoon in my ishtyle😎 ofcourse.LOL so how did u felt 2day?I mean aaj RK was showering all his luv on u.Aaj toh jacky lap mai thi uske:PπŸ˜†(I think I shuld run b4 u kill me:P.Love u but as a frnd:P)

Kaun si bhaasha mein samjhaaoon ki mujhe Rishabh ki lap mein nahiin baithnaa! πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by --faroo--

wow really meinai toh ap tak epi nahi dekha but after reading ur post i am hell excited to watch it wah wah wah poco what an anlysis

Anyway, mazaa  to aaya hi hogaa Rishabh ko. Tabhi to sindoor lekar ICU mein pahonch gayaa. After all,  life mein pehli baar koi takkar ka milaa hai. Phone pe jawaab maanga aur Lady Rishabh Horlicks Kundraa thappadon ki home delivery lekar saamne aa gayi aur uske hi khoon se uskaa raj-tilak karke chalti bani.

BTW, there is no way Rishabh could have reacted to Maddy's kantaap. Shockwave par sirf  impact hotaa hai, reaction baad mein aata hai.

hehehehe rishab horlicks kundraa 🀣 RK kya sachi mein sindhoor lai kai ICU poohanch gaya tha :o :o 🀣

awesomely explain split personalities ;)

Thank you. Rishabh Maddy ki Horlicks dose hi to hai. πŸ˜†... Haan, Rishabh  sindoor ki dabbi lekar ICU mein Maddy ko deal waala shaadi proposal denne pahonch gayaa hai. πŸ€£
Originally posted by anji64

awesome analysis poco..πŸ‘

today enjoyed the entire episode right from  the phone conversation between rk and madhu.  the silent anger in madhu's eyes, the fire , and terrific dialogue delivery of  rk...πŸ‘

poco   you have given the perfect wordings for the puppy's   entire  scene.. 

today the rise of sherni.. who dares to slap rk in front of  entire unit...  but now i am fearing  about the revenge of rk... will he torture madhu more... and  how... will we able to see the smiling  lovely madhu back again...

today kudos to the entire team of madhubala... very well built up of story... if they could have avoided the muku part a little... but  now on-wards  the show will  take a startπŸ˜ƒ  

Thank you. Rishabh and Maddy were at their meanest and aggressive best today. πŸ˜†...lets hope the best for the show . More than these actors , its the team behind the scenes that is slogging like anything. For their sake, i wish this show does well. Amen.😳
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Thank you. Rishabh and Maddy were at their meanest and aggressive best today. πŸ˜†...lets hope the best for the show . More than these actors , its the team behind the scenes that is slogging like anything. For their sake, i wish this show does well. Amen.😳

its really nice of you to reply to each and every post...   you are taking such an effortπŸ‘   but ya getting a reply for my  simple thoughts  ... it is a great honour for meπŸ˜ƒ
I wouldn't need to tell you how pleased I am today BJ, by now you know me.
Madhubala, my girl, I am proud of you.
A man never truly realises what a woman is or is capable off, however physically lower she is to you.
Today we saw the Madhubala that Rishabh made or rather painfully pulled out from the soft sweetheart Madhu.
Oh,I am not really bothered about the less audience the slap fest received, I kinda feel yeh tho bas trailer hain bitwa!
I did notice the puppy part, but not quiet from your perspective,I thought it symbolised Madhu, the entangling her and supposed freeing.
Yours fits better coz Rishabh is gotta have a humane side.
Analysis ki tareef ab zaroori nahin hain na, you know I enjoy it.
Love
Nidha

RK  has different side also . He must be kind hearted person , Bittu mast be cheating on RK . Everything might come out as soon as Madhu enters his life . 
Can u explain the puppy symbolism? i like ur posts lolz..

i am kind of confused..

WHAT did the scene signify...where RK not only cared for the puppy..but also ensred that its fed properly/..

CARING deep down or CAging an innocent?
Originally posted by anji64

its really nice of you to reply to each and every post...   you are taking such an effortπŸ‘   but ya getting a reply for my  simple thoughts  ... it is a great honour for meπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you. Why effort? When members make an effort to reply in my post , its my duty to acknowledge the same. πŸ˜Š