Rishabh: Welcome Lady Rishabh Horlicks Kundra . - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

EDITED

my dear Jackie O πŸ˜‰  outstanding analysis πŸ‘
OMG, you the exact thing I saw when I heard RK is telling Bittuji to give some food to the food. he actually picked up the helpless little thing and was taking care of him and told Bittuji to feed it also. I was wondering you know, wow the evil kutta kameena risabh is showing actually being compassionate about a little puppy when he is hell bent on ruining someone's life and family. on the other hand, so many people give a hoot to street animals n injures them with throwing stones for no reason. Risabh cant be out n out BAD...there must be something good hidden inside him. there must be. Multiple personality disorder hai kya πŸ˜†
Madhu surely is someone else whenever her encounter with Risabh happens. The shock and realization that it was always RK's plan to destroy her and his apology and redemption was actually FAKE brings out the tigress within her again and laga diya thappad...πŸ˜†
But now she just reopened RKs wound and this time only she will pay it for entire life by being Mrs. RK Madhubala. like it wasnt enough already... they might be ready for the game to end but well destiny isnt. there's journey is yet to begin... 
superb analysis...loved it πŸ€—

Thank you. Haaan, Rishabh aur Maddy ko zabardast personality disorder hai aur har doosre dinnn koi nayaa rang dekhne ko miltaa hai. Be it love , hatred, passion or whatever- they both will either finish each-other or else help each-other find their lives' true calling. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Arnav90

Awesom analysis dear, I missed the epi but your post made me 10 times curious then usual... GOD padh kar hi itna mazaa aaya toh dekh kar toh goosebumps aa jayein ge, Pata nahi mujhe bhi aaj ka epi hi mila tha miss karne ko..

Thank you. Its a good episode and am sure you will like it. πŸ˜³
firstly Poco, I can't stop emphasising over how much i love reading your posts. The in-depth analysis you do, your writing style..everything it's a pleasure to read.
I am yet to watch the episode, but having read your post, I am sure its gonna be a great episode.
RishBala are meant to be together & destiny is just bringing them closer to each other with every step.
Originally posted by madmaniac

hey 

awesome episode awesome analysis ... i feel a bit sad when i see how the past month played out ... they have such a beautiful talent and a reasonably good storyline ... if they had fast forwarded the whole second month(mukku and hospital and his family) the show would have remained on top and might have even become the slot leader ... now it has to work its way to the top again ...
love the passion these two evoke in each other ...  though i would love to see self contemplation of the two with RK and Madhubala retrospecting- where we can see Rk finally being affected by Madhubala - starts feeling regret albeit miniature at the beginning and where Madhubala grows stronger with each passing day ... ...

bingo  ..you said it..
Originally posted by Manonids

One happy Family ...πŸ˜†

Madhubala ka super-sukhii sasural. πŸ˜†
nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ sorry kabhi bhi ise jyaada nahin likh pati hoon cause mujhe hamesha repeat telecast milta hai dekhne ko and I read your post before so cannot elaborate cause abhi tak serial bhi nahin dekhi so how I elaborate. So with this I get idea that aj kya hoga thanks.
Originally posted by SheDevil

LOL net ki speed ki band baji huyi hai:PπŸ˜†

Oh yes today I m damm happy as my RK is back wid his Kameenapanti upar se Madhubala bhi ab Rondubala se Tigress ho gayi:P.This is wht I said yesterday 'Ppl who r strong smile' & c aaj Madhu nai bhi shammu se yahi kaha'I m strong I wont cry'.Shedding ur tears once is ok but baar baar unbearable ho jata hai:PπŸ˜†.Oh loved RishBala phone convo.RK ki tez dhaar talwaar wale tiger nai Madhubala k andar ki sherni ko jagaya issliye gayi sherni RK ko face pai scratch dene:PπŸ˜†.LOL forum mai mere kal k post k baad se hungama hua hai.Sab jagah RK & vivu k pankhon ko post dedicate kiye jaa rhe hain:PπŸ˜†Hhah kuch toh forum mai ladh rhe hai & I m enjoying all wid popcorns:pπŸ˜†.Oh I m so happy aaj hot & cute kutte dono dikhe + Madhu nhi Madhubala dikhi:P
I always say I prefer Madhubala over Madhu so yes double dhamaal 4 me today
😳RK has human side jo baad mai nikelegi

Nice post lke always:P

Thank you, Shrish and i agree with you. Fandom posts appear foolish to me - VD fans better hain, DD fans better hain. GROW UP! Those two don't even know who exists and who doesn't. 3 saal ke baad yaad bhi nahiin rahenge. 

I know that you like tigress Maddy over rondu Maddy. Shaadi ke baad toh Rishabh ko rozz nayaa rang dekhne ko milega apni Ahaan ka. πŸ˜†... Rishabh has a soft side and it will come running out for Maddy at the right time. 
.....Kyaa baat hai todays episode was full of agression, violence and a superwoman in Madhu who only comes out to play when RK stings her
RK keep tormenting this cry baby so she can turn into a FEARLESS WILDCAT  

Sounds mean but RK actually complete MADHU the way she completes RK. Both are a train wreck without the other one is too fragile while RK is too highly dosed up in his own EGO to know what HUMAN emotions are.

Black and white meets GREY is the desired OUTCOME.

I rarely make an appearance here unless we have both characters in the same frame. and today was rocking while tomorrow will be shocking just can't wait to see the MELTDOWN because only then will we see hell freeze over.

This is the beginning of something MAJESTIC. 
Originally posted by LoveAngel21

4 thappads!!my heart bled wid RK'z forehead!!kitna bhi kameena ho lekin kya karein?...tedha hai par mera hai!!

Thank you. Actually, Maddy ne Rishabh ko warning di hai ki agar shaadi ke baad na sudhraa , toh aise hi pakad pakad ke maarungi tujhe! πŸ˜‘🀣
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Thank you, Shrish and i agree with you. Fandom posts appear foolish to me - VD fans better hain, DD fans better hain. GROW UP! Those two don't even know who exists and who doesn't. 3 saal ke baad yaad bhi nahiin rahenge. 

I know that you like tigress Maddy over rondu Maddy. Shaadi ke baad toh Rishabh ko rozz nayaa rang dekhne ko milega apni Ahaan ka. πŸ˜†... Rishabh has a soft side and it will come running out for Maddy at the right time. 
LOL but maine ek post banane wali hoon in my ishtyle😎 ofcourse.LOL so how did u felt 2day?I mean aaj RK was showering all his luv on u.Aaj toh jacky lap mai thi uske:PπŸ˜†(I think I shuld run b4 u kill me:P.Love u but as a frnd:P)