Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

edited as i double posted😊
Edited by Neelum.drashti - 11 years ago
ddhifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this whole show is about destiny . i feel RK is thinking that he is writeing the destiny of MB but actually it is written by god on top . now madhu is destined  to be with rk both in sadness and in happiness . destiny will keep them together in some or the other form .being together they will not come to know when they fell in love ..madhu will defo fall in luv with rk despite his FLAWS. 
Aahnac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey 

awesome episode awesome analysis ... i feel a bit sad when i see how the past month played out ... they have such a beautiful talent and a reasonably good storyline ... if they had fast forwarded the whole second month(mukku and hospital and his family) the show would have remained on top and might have even become the slot leader ... now it has to work its way to the top again ...
love the passion these two evoke in each other ...  though i would love to see self contemplation of the two with RK and Madhubala retrospecting- where we can see Rk finally being affected by Madhubala - starts feeling regret albeit miniature at the beginning and where Madhubala grows stronger with each passing day ... ...

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

Thank you.😳...Uff! Tum log itne badtameez ho naa ki mujhe ek fictitious character ke saath bhi link karne se baaz nahiin aatte . πŸ˜‘

The eyelock was a killer for sure. Rishabh ko gussa  tp zabardast aaya maar khaane ke baad lekin accha hai ki plan karke revenge legaa. Maddy ki pitaayi thode na kar saktaa hai. Ladki kitni naazuk hai yaar,πŸ˜†... Maddy Rishabh ke naam ka Horlicks piti  hai toh uske aansoo bandh hokar  sherni jaag jaati hai. 

Ek chutki sindoor ki keemat ab dono Rishabh aur Madhubala ko pataa chalegi. πŸ€£

kya karoon sis tujhe gussa dilakar bohot mazaa aata hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

tufaan hone wala hain Rk mansion mein tum these pagals together and bittuji bechara butter ban jayega 🀣

btw ye pic mast hain Rkbala ka first adopted child πŸ‘πŸ€£
Edited by Heart_Breaker - 11 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Lovely analysis Poco. πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sadly I couldn't watch the episode tonight. My cable problem. So don't know how to comment.

But from the updates it seems it was one of the best episodes and an episode all of us are waiting to see and everyone is happy with the episode I guess.

The last part of your post touched me. Yes this is a show and what they are showing might not be real. But even in reality we would have done anything for our parents.

Thank you. Do catch the repeat and you will not be disappointed. Yuppp, Mom-Dad bass Mom-Dad hote hain. God bless all the parents and their kids. πŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

edited

So, I hope all Rishabh and Rishbala fans  are happy, finally. Rishabh aur uske kuttepann ka showtime  mil gayaa, Maddy ki aansoo-barsaat bandh ho gayi, Maddy ke andar Rishabh ki aatmaa aa gayi aur ek dhaansoo episode bhi mill gayaa. HAPPY? Ya creatives ke thode aur baal utaarne hai tumko?

kisi aur ka tu pata nahi but i am on cloud nineπŸ˜† see meri hasi band hi nahi ho rahi aggr mera mood is drama ka saath badlta raha tu mera ghar walon ko mujh pa shakh ho jaya ga, kal ma is tarah sad bethi thi jaisa mera apna father hhon hospital ma. kitna cute puppy tha😍 n of course loved kamenapan, uska bagair tu guzara nahiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†...

2-Madhubala has a spilt personality

ma kab sa yehi kah rahi hoon, rk ko dekhta hi ussa kuch ho jata hai, us ka andhar ka RK...mera matlab hai mrs. rk jag utati hai.

3- As for Rk, i guess huma apne forum banner pa likna chahiya, kameena hai par apna haiπŸ˜†(no offence meant)

P.S- I loved Maddy's monologue  to Shamshu. For him, even if she had  to marry Rishabh in every life ,she would still do it. This is just a show but fact  to yahi hai na? Mom-Dad mein hamaari saans atki hui  hoti hai. Aur Mom-Dad ki hamaare andar.

very trueπŸ‘πŸΌ

Really beautiful post and i loved the analysis, i hope you didn't mind that ma na itna zayada elaborate kya but i thought that each part deserved an answer😊

Thank youπŸ˜ƒ. Yeah, it was a supercool episode aur Rishabh apne kameenepann ke binaa Rishabh nahiin hai, Maddy ko isi kameenepann se pyaar ho jaayega.πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiv_Sati

Awesome analysis... Wow .. Thanks..

Madhu was totally different. OMG.. Superb.. Defo RK has a very dark past... We dont kow what but hope Maddy can cure him later on...

Coming to RK dark past... What is it!! Was he neglected as a child or abuse...Hopefully we will find out...

Thanks PinkyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Tomorrow will be fun...

Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ...Rishabh is too messed up, so his life couldn't have been good. Nobody is born like this. Maddy will think about releasing him from his darkness only if she starts caring about him. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ISADORA

Missed today's episode poco..slogging...thanks buddy for the update

Thank you. Dekh kar waapis aa jaana yahaan.πŸ˜†
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!! Outstanding analysis! So beautiful! 
Keep it up πŸ‘
Edited by TheDarkKnight - 11 years ago