India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

today episode confirms (Page 7)

ArnavKiiDeewani Goldie
ArnavKiiDeewani
ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
what surely nooo pls cv don't make like that! 
is that will gonna happen for sure??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mallee

manan_virika Goldie
manan_virika
manan_virika

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Why is it always Arnav?!? It can be Khushi this time. I think Arnav will forgive Khushi this time, but khushi won't be able to. The most important people in khushi's life were her parents. And she always gets emotional when she talks about them. This would lead Khushi to burst with anger. We all know what happens when Arnav gets angry, but we don't know what khushi is caple of yet when she gets angry. 

mallee

livluvbollywood Senior Member
livluvbollywood
livluvbollywood

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
i hope that arnav isnt the one to get mad this time but anjali. because the logo would be intact still. the nafrat doesnt have to be between arshi it could be by anjali for khushi and thats why arshi will seperate. i hopeee

mallee

jasminsandrila Groupbie
jasminsandrila
jasminsandrila

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
no arnav said yesterday that he don t agree with his dadi who see things from her angle so hopefully arshi will always vbe together and asr will supprt kkgsr and stand by her side even if the others don t

mallee

Xaffi Goldie
Xaffi
Xaffi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Maybe arnav will support khushi as they have already shown arnav's hatered for khushi now they will show his support for khushi,,,
-Aashima- IF-Rockerz
-Aashima-
-Aashima-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuloveu

Originally posted by tptwi

or this time ARnav will support khushi all the waySmile

when asr get angry he cant think what is right and what is wrong. so when arnav will get to know that khushi's mom is responsible for arnav's mom suicide then he cant control himself. then he will not support khushi and again will treat  her very badly. I personally want this time arnav will support khushi and realize that khushi is not responsible for his past. but I damn sure cv will not show that. they wll definitely will show khushi is being bashed by arnav and his whole family. Angry

I think this time ASR will support khushi.In the last episode he said that he hated his father (in indirect way) and also told khushu that dadi always take the things the way she wants to.We all know that dadi would have supported his son and her love for his son is shown is last episodes.So this means that dadi misunderstood things and Arnav know that.I really hope that this time khushi doesn't suffer and this time if Arnav blames khushi ,then  khushi should shift to Lucknow.
-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I really dont have any idea. I will just wait and watch and sincerely hope that arnav doesnt 'hate' khushi all over again. That girl has already been enough hurt

mallee

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
I somewhat agree! but once again if something like this happens its basically repeating the whole show all over again everything we saw in these 1 and half year will get repeated! Arnav again hating and blaming khushi. Khushi getting bashed and getting hearbroken and shattered! I think this time they might again surprise us! So instead of arnav blaming khushi for his past he will support her instead! I really hope CVs do this instead of arshi fights and nafrat again! Bc after all this is a lovestory and so far we have seen only hatred and fights very little of LOVE! So plzz CVS dont ruin the show with this track and dont let TRPs go lower than it already is!

mallee

Go to top