ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
May be

durba Senior Member
durba
durba

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I think Shyam has sent Dadi and so whenever she sees Khushi she thinks Khushi is responsible fo Anjali's sad state and dats why she keeps asking abt Shyam. I think she just wants the family to know how bad Khushi is so that she can bring Shyam home otherwise all of a sudden how did she land up in Raizada Mansion after so many ears. M sure Shyam is behind Dadi's return !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

malleePunkin22

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
I think GARIMA is the WOMAN...Garima is Khushi's Mausi and Payal's step mom...
supermom1 Groupbie
supermom1
supermom1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

We all know that Khushi's parents died in car accident when she was 8 years old. So I don't think her parents are related to ARnav mom's death. Maybe it was due to Arnav's dad's reckless driving that her parents met an accident and died. Khushi will be in a fix once she finds this out and maybe that's where her part "Kash mein tumse nafrat kar paati". Arnav has already gone through " kash me tumse pyar kar pata" during the misunderstanding phase. We haven't seen Kushi's trying to hate ARnav and that will happen only once the past is revealed. At the same time we should not forget Shyam. He seems to have some kind of grudge or hatred with Anjali and Arnav. Maybe he is related to the "Woh Aarut" and taking his revenge from them. Otherwise why would he want to take over the property and try to kill both Arnav and Anjali. So far they haven't revealed about him either. The past of all ...that is Khushi, Shyam, Arnav and Anjali is interlinked.  We have no clue about their parents and other family members. Arnav and Anjali adopted their mother's surname and gave up their father's surname..Why? is a big question? why did Daadi not question her grandson about that? Why Daadi did not object to the name change? We need to wait and see how the story unfolds. She is upset with Khushi maybe the way Arnav got married to her and might not think very highly of her. Or maybe Shyam has a role to play in it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszzahrazarmalleePunkin22Veena..

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Hi dear i don,t think so thz will happen bcoz when everdadi said and thn stop but q is when khushi,sparents deid she is was 8 yr right how dadi know,s that ya 8 saal ki larki wo ha,,how yar its not make a sence yar may be something else wo aurat,,we all don,t know what,s the meaning wo wo aurat line thz cv,s know better then us right,,but damnnn sure thz time asa kuch nahi hoga,,
but hope for the best,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mallee

howru Newbie
howru
howru

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I also hope that for once arnav's past is responsible for khushi's parents.
We have already seen khushi being responsible for shyam's faults and arnav punished her. now it's his turn. i can't watch khushi get tortured again. this time the whole family will be him.
why is it always the wife's fault in shows like this?
despite the fact this is drama and fake, it's still very hard to watch a woman get blamed for everything.
If it's written where arnav and khushi both take turns hating eachother, then it's okay, but blaming everything on the wife like always is tiring to watch.

but let's see what will happen. i guess, no matter what happens, the end game is always khushi and arnav. somehow, we just have to find a way to enjoy the journey and tell yourself the end game is khushi and arnav. the show is about them so they will always end up together.
I just hope they don't drag this.
another reason why i like this show. they don't drag it along. on some shows, the secret doesn't come out until the serial ends. so i like we've already seen shyam's secret comes out, i like we seen the family reaction, and i like the fact arnav forgave khushi and arnav fought for her love.
if this story was written on another show, it will take atleast a year for all this to happen.
howru Newbie
howru
howru

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supermom1

We all know that Khushi's parents died in car accident when she was 8 years old. So I don't think her parents are related to ARnav mom's death. Maybe it was due to Arnav's dad's reckless driving that her parents met an accident and died. Khushi will be in a fix once she finds this out and maybe that's where her part "Kash mein tumse nafrat kar paati". Arnav has already gone through " kash me tumse pyar kar pata" during the misunderstanding phase. We haven't seen Kushi's trying to hate ARnav and that will happen only once the past is revealed. At the same time we should not forget Shyam. He seems to have some kind of grudge or hatred with Anjali and Arnav. Maybe he is related to the "Woh Aarut" and taking his revenge from them. Otherwise why would he want to take over the property and try to kill both Arnav and Anjali. So far they haven't revealed about him either. The past of all ...that is Khushi, Shyam, Arnav and Anjali is interlinked.  We have no clue about their parents and other family members. Arnav and Anjali adopted their mother's surname and gave up their father's surname..Why? is a big question? why did Daadi not question her grandson about that? Why Daadi did not object to the name change? We need to wait and see how the story unfolds. She is upset with Khushi maybe the way Arnav got married to her and might not think very highly of her. Or maybe Shyam has a role to play in it.

you should be the writer for this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saddafmahmood

abhi_arshilover IF-Rockerz
abhi_arshilover
abhi_arshilover

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Can't guess anything about arnav's reaction now.

Go to top