Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

today episode confirms (Page 10)

arshiar8 IF-Dazzler
arshiar8
arshiar8

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

To be honest, the tagline is what attracted me to the show so i dont mind at all. But i really wanna see khushi leaving him this timee

yeah , That's is the real  DARD , but i wish if she is leaving she must be in such a situation that she cant leave him ...u know what i meantWink

azizeh123 Senior Member
azizeh123
azizeh123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

If this time Arnav treat her bad, I think Khushi should just walk out of his life for ever.  But as Khushi's character I think she loves him a lot and will make herself suffer a lot so Arnav could get over his pain and then when Khushi will break completely and when Arnav sees that he is going to lose Khushi for ever, he will not be able to control his love for her and will try to get her back, might be she will lose her mind or something and then he will do whatever to get her back. Hope it is not to late.  But I will miss our bubbly Khushi and there Rabave moments.

Right now also she is in pain but for Arnav she play songs and do simple stuff to make him laugh and trying so hard to cheer him up.  She already had forgotten about contract marriage etc.

Edited by azizeh123 - 08 August 2012 at 10:53pm
I-Heart-Sanz IF-Dazzler
I-Heart-Sanz
I-Heart-Sanz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
But how can Arnav blame Khushi for this?
She was only an 8 year old girl then...
How can it be her fault?
JniISHRA83 IF-Dazzler
JniISHRA83
JniISHRA83

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
seperation is needed this time.
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
IF this turns out to be the case, then I am sure Khushi WILL leave at the end of the 7 or 6 days that is left!!

The fact that this is a 6 month contract will come in handy at a time like that! I think this is a highly likley scenario that Khushi will leave of her OWN accord! Not necessarily coz Arnav will blame her!

After all, it is not Khushi's fault at all! She was just a child at the time! Maybe there was an affair between Khushi's Mother and Arnav's father at some point, and a question was raised as to who Khushi's FATHER is? Maybe THAT was the issue? I think Khushi's father is NOT Arnav's father at all! BUT a question may have been raised RE this, and Arnav's mother thinking her husband had a child with another women, ended up committing suicide!

THIS is why Khushi is responsible for Arnav's past! (As per OLD promo)! It was a question of Khushi's paternity that led to Arnav's Mother's breakdown and suicide! However, Khushi is NOT Mr Mallick's daughter and the allegation was incorrect! BUT the damage was done!

THIS is what I think links her to the Mallicks! It is also possible that Arnav's father is the one who killed Khushi's parents through a car accident!
ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I think this time all will be against Khushi and Arnav will support her..
SabrinaM Groupbie
SabrinaM
SabrinaM

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARHIROX

what ever the reason may be the shows promo  Nafrat Paas Aane Na De, Muhabbat Door Jane Na De has to become the epitome of everything. like so many pther people it was the power of this promo which attracted me to the show. such powerful, touching words. if it means arnav and khushi seperation so be it cos the cvs hav to stay true to the tag line of the show. 

"Nafrat Paas Aane Na De, Muhabbat Door Jane Na De" That line could possibly be as simple as it is written. Arnav hated how much love hurt his family, and now that he has learned to love he's having a hard time finding himself or figuring out who he really is and his pride is getting in the way of his acceptance...
sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
i really don't know.I also thought same.But the CVs of IPK is very unpredictable. Sometimes they give some hints and show something completely different later. But if it reveals that Khushi's mom is the reason for Arnav's mom's death, I think Arnav will still stand by her side.He may will be shocked, but he will understand that Khushi is not to blamed.No matter what Arnav can't stay away from Khushi.

Go to top