Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: HHRPK88

For once I would like to see Arnav as being the one responsible for Kushi's past. I know it is far fetched but I think it would make an interesting twist if Arnav's parents where responsible for the death of Kushi's parents. 

i so badly want this to happen but i don't think so CVs have a plan like this
Punkin22 thumbnail
I am afraid I have to disagree with you.  Khushi's parents where killed at the hands of Arnav father driving too fast while escaping the disaster of Anjali wedding.  I believe the other women that was involved with Arnav's father was Shyam older sister and she showed up at wedding for justice because she was with child.  Arnav mother could not cope with cancellation of wedding,  pregnant mistress  and her husband running off so she killed herself.  Because of that faithful night we have three family involved and connected.

1) Arnav and Anjali, 2) Khushi and 3) Shyam and his sister. Devi Maiya has brought these families together to bring closer to that night.   Shyam is looking for revenge for the lost of respect and damage to his sister. 

We don't know Khushi's real name because she took Gypta name when she started living with them.  I do think that there could be something more tied to Khushi's parents but so far no hints.

Arnav and Khushi will both be hit hard by this news.  They may even separate but they will come back together because they are half of each other and only whole together.

You should read Redux, doodleberry, she is one of the best at episode hints, symbolism, and numbers there is.  She has given an outline to the story based on hints, symbolism and numbers.  I think you would enjoy reading her.  One of the facts that doodleberry brought out was Shyam's sister had twins and that gene is carried by Shyam that is why Anjali is carrying twins.

Thank you for your post dear, I enjoy all comments too.

RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@topicmaker I like your topic
I actually would love to watch what u wrote
its more exciting, treat it as a show, it will be rocking then.
see that's why no proper redemption or marriage is happening at the moment
if that's all is leading to what u said then it will be worth watching cause I believe Barun is such a gr8 actor we will really enjoy that track
boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my thoughts exactly. A powerful episode...good that  Khushi has Arnav's love, repect, care and protectiveness. Dadi is having all the authorities... dictating an ordering people, but CVS have forgotton that she is in her Samdhan's house and Nani rules. Hate Dadi from day 1..She should have been on the robot that landed on Mars, then for  2 yrs we would have been dadi-free. My guess is that Dadi is going to make Khushi's life a living nightmare and make Arna'vs life hell. I seriously think, more than Shyam calling her to RM, she is reminded of the " other woman" when she sees Khushi...That means, its Khushi's mother. Arnav's love will vanish and he will be mean to Khushi and that Khushi will not be able to tolerate..she will leave the house...But what happens to Mishti's spoiler? arethey not supposed to get re-married?
CityGirl2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuloveu

in today's episode dadi-nani conversation confirms that khushi's mother is responsible for arnav's past. when nani asked dadi that whom dadi remembers seeing khushi, it confirmed all. khushi is like her mother so dadi find resembles between khushi and " woh aurat"( khushi's mother).

when past will revealed then arnav and khushi both will be shattered. but we all know how is arnav.
again arnav will blame khushi for his mother suicide and thrown her out from his life. again khushi will be hated by arnav and again she will be punished . then the logo will come in front " nafrat pass ane na de, mohobbat dur jane na de". I cant understand why cv always make scapegoat khushi?

and no remarriage. 😭😭
I hate this idea of arnav and khushi's past is interelated. khushi is responsible for arnav's past😡. I hate this fact

hi girl...nice thinking here...but dont u think if kushis mom has something to do with arnav's dad(as it is mentioned in many flashbacks that he had a extra marital affair with an other woman) and if tht woman is kushi's mom...it would be hell lot awkward ...so i hope cv's dont end up going there...
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Veena..

i so badly want this to happen but i don't think so CVs have a plan like this

Nah! Sorry! Kushi is the punching bag in this drama! Of course, we would all like to see Kushi get her due, she deserves it. Even Devi Maiya would feel ashamed giving Kushi so much suffering, but oh no! not the CV's! 
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think so. If dadi can see resemblances in khushi and her mom so can nani. 
ArnavKiiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what surely nooo pls cv don't make like that! 
is that will gonna happen for sure??
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why is it always Arnav?!? It can be Khushi this time. I think Arnav will forgive Khushi this time, but khushi won't be able to. The most important people in khushi's life were her parents. And she always gets emotional when she talks about them. This would lead Khushi to burst with anger. We all know what happens when Arnav gets angry, but we don't know what khushi is caple of yet when she gets angry. 
livluvbollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
i hope that arnav isnt the one to get mad this time but anjali. because the logo would be intact still. the nafrat doesnt have to be between arshi it could be by anjali for khushi and thats why arshi will seperate. i hopeee