Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Trust,Baby Blue Shirt-Wonderful Wednesday! (Page 8)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Hi Laddoo,

The highlight was ofcourse "When I was 14 my mother committed suicide...!!!"   I think we all knew that  and  no guessing the reason ,  it is the other women and the phialndering husband... I do not expect any other plot from this PH as I have been burnt badly before when I thought the kidnapper was a Mr  Suspense and we all know who it turned out to be.

Back to today...Arnie continues to standup for his wife.  Its too early for me to pin this down yet ...so is this trully to reinstate Khushi in her rightful place in the Riazada household  or this is yet another ego tug-of-war  between the granny & grandson with Khushi in the middle.  It maybe both but one thing is definite that Arnie is finally opening up his heart to his lady love , a change we all wanted to see.  

What also struck me  is a change is Khushi as well...baby steps.  She has never been hestitant to take Arnie to task for anything but now  that she is moving into his personal boundaries she is hesitant and unsure as to how far can she go ... Playing the song for her was spontaneous but as soon as she saw that Arnie was not amused she rushed to confirm to him that all she meant was to take his mind off his pain... Good progress.

Liked the fact that they played the original song though I feel like hitting myself on having watched the SBS which kind of spoiled it for me.   Also liked the Payla & NK bonding which is so much better than her & aakash,  who by the way came on to the screen for 2 secs...

Liking this track though the dadi is heading in that typical saas direction which I so abhor.  Will not jump to conclusions yet ...so my mantra Lets wait & see.

Rgds 

That is a very interesting point. See the way I look at things is Arnav needs things spelled out for him, he is a bit slow that way. So unless he sees Khushi being bullied out in the open, he is letting everyone know that she is the lady of the house. Where as before, he never felt the need to do the same, guess he took it for granted and assumed that everyone must know Khushi's place in the house.

The same thing applies to the whole verbal apology thing. I feel if Khushi actually talked to him about how badly he has hurt her throughout the MU business, then he won't waste another second before apologizing to her.

Khushi trying to cheer Arnav up is so like her, she is all about fixing problems after all. I loved how they showed her hesitancy when he brushed her off, she was no stranger to his angry outbursts each time she breached his self made defensive shields, right?

Thank you for the reply :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedpremparbatparu_rox

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by -Jen-

Just spewing my speculations here but when Naani ji said something like "Aisi kaunsi baat hai Khushi bitiya ki jo aap ko pasand nahi" or something along the lines, I felt my intuition of Mommy Gupta being "woh aurat" cause maybe she sees a jhalak of "woh aurat" in Khushi?

It totally looked like Khushi reminded her of someone. Mommy Gupta was the "woh aurat"..Daddy Raizada had a thing for her, but whether or not she reciprocated is another story..But please, for the love of God, none of that crap abt ArHi being related in any way.Dead

Naheee...eh nahee ho saktha...Angry..i think the other Aurath is some one else..

Patah nahin rey. Daddy Raizada definitely had a chakkar with someone, and how else does Khushi's family come into the picture if Khushi's mum was not the other woman? Daddy Raizada being responsible for Khushi's parents' death is not equal to Khushi being responsible for Arnav's past, right?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedcool_tweetymanjhaparu_rox

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Just spewing my speculations here but when Naani ji said something like "Aisi kaunsi baat hai Khushi bitiya ki jo aap ko pasand nahi" or something along the lines, I felt my intuition of Mommy Gupta being "woh aurat" cause maybe she sees a jhalak of "woh aurat" in Khushi?

It might just turn out to be the case of "khoda pahad nikla chuha" ... IPK mein it happens a lot. Remember all the dramatic speculations that Bitwa & Bitiya entered RM separately after the kidnapping coz they had a plan up their sleeves ... half the forum saw non-existent nods & shakes b/w Arhi but it all turned out to be zilch.

So me sticking to the fact that Dadi ji still pissed off over the kichad ka paani that Khoosie welcomed her with Big smile ... though I am fully expecting her to crown Khushi with the "woh aurat" tag once she comes to know about her history with Daiyya Ho Angry

Edited by paru_rox - 08 August 2012 at 12:52pm

IFoverratedmanjhaladdoo598

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Originally posted by AM2011

It totally looked like Khushi reminded her of someone. Mommy Gupta was the "woh aurat"..Daddy Raizada had a thing for her, but whether or not she reciprocated is another story..But please, for the love of God, none of that crap abt ArHi being related in any way.Dead

Telly world Fact 2: Leads of any story can never be related to each other.Only after marriage they get related to each other.

Audience acceptance of this concept is totally out of question.No channel or PH will air something like this.

I do fancy the idea of Khushi being Shyam's long lost sister.Big smile Daiyaa ho!

Well shyamu jee ki bye bye ho jayegi agar yeh sach hua.

Waise completely out of context Aabhaas is using head band nowadays.He should take help from SI hair stylist so that hairstylist will give away those fugly clips to him.

BTW Is SI stylist colorblind?(if there is one present in IPK)LOL

manjhaparu_roxladdoo598

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Originally posted by kookie2020

One more question : What do Bitiya and Babua eat?
I mean they have iron clad control over their libido's.
I am back to being behoodi today.
They were about to do it in the hut, but now that they are actually sleeping together in the same bed, they don't feel like doing it.
360 degree turn.
They are happy with playing rabba ve on stairs.
Applause guys, they love each other but no Faraq...Kya control hai .
On the serious note: loved the episode.
Bolti band kardi aaj.
Blue shirt was the best .

IPK is working on POpulation growth...so this is the message for birth control...first start Self control...HOT hubby...Beautiful biwi..only  Rabba veying...LOL...

@ post...Decoding is prefect...Logicji...evry1 is waiting 4 Arnav to CUT the cake...and DADI...I feel I m watching 60 's lalita pawar again...no logic only shouting...Ouch..

Highlight of the day : Atlast Arnav ka brown blue to hua...

Birth control?? Control what? They have to do IT and then SP can promote contraceptive methods. This is more like they are promoting celibacy. LOLLOL

contraceptive methods rnt full proof..so SP cant take chances...LOL..Celibecy is no sex..no issues..Wink..kissa khatam..

So they will just keep rubbing away. No relief for chotey and nannhi Khushi? How can SP nuns be so mean? Ouch

Naye soch yaar naye soch...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

canadiandesi Groupbie
canadiandesi
canadiandesi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Laddooji, you said it all!!!

Still reeling from the blue shirt and the killer smile.

Gosh these two can set the hearts racing with just a mere look. No touch or words needed!!!

Beautiful post!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM2011

Telly world Fact 2: Leads of any story can never be related to each other.Only after marriage they get related to each other.

Audience acceptance of this concept is totally out of question.No channel or PH will air something like this.

That is what I thought too ... Completely agree that this is just impossible. Forum members just outdid themselves while speculating LOL

IFoverratedmanjhaladdoo598

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Naheee...eh nahee ho saktha...Angry..i think the other Aurath is some one else..

Patah nahin rey. Daddy Raizada definitely had a chakkar with someone, and how else does Khushi's family come into the picture if Khushi's mum was not the other woman? Daddy Raizada being responsible for Khushi's parents' death is not equal to Khushi being responsible for Arnav's past, right
?

patha nahee be..cannot trust the CV's..yeh log twist laanae ki chakkar mein kuch be kar sakthe hein..Angry

manjhaparu_roxladdoo598

Go to top