Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Trust,Baby Blue Shirt-Wonderful Wednesday! (Page 7)

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

I simply LOVED your post Tanu...

Arnav aur Khushi ka yaraana Dadi se dekha nahin ja raha ... LOL

The DIALOG of the DAY was delivered by none other than Akash Bitwa...

"DADI .. Pandit Ji aa gaye... "  ROFL

HP must have charged to speak this much.. so Akash did it for free... LOL

Where the hell did Akash bitwa disappear at the time of ASR-Dadi face-off Confused ... even HP was there dammit.

The only excuse I could think of was that the CV's decided it would be too much for Akash bitwa to see Arnav ji stand up for his wife , when clearly Akash is still oscillating b/w the bi-polarness of whether he has forgiven Payaliya or not Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetymonsi08Kookiemonsterladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jen-

Just spewing my speculations here but when Naani ji said something like "Aisi kaunsi baat hai Khushi bitiya ki jo aap ko pasand nahi" or something along the lines, I felt my intuition of Mommy Gupta being "woh aurat" cause maybe she sees a jhalak of "woh aurat" in Khushi?

It totally looked like Khushi reminded her of someone. Mommy Gupta was the "woh aurat"..Daddy Raizada had a thing for her, but whether or not she reciprocated is another story..But please, for the love of God, none of that crap abt ArHi being related in any way.Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetymanjhaparu_rox

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Hi Laddoo,

The highlight was ofcourse "When I was 14 my mother committed suicide...!!!"   I think we all knew that  and  no guessing the reason ,  it is the other women and the phialndering husband... I do not expect any other plot from this PH as I have been burnt badly before when I thought the kidnapper was a Mr  Suspense and we all know who it turned out to be.

Back to today...Arnie continues to standup for his wife.  Its too early for me to pin this down yet ...so is this trully to reinstate Khushi in her rightful place in the Riazada household  or this is yet another ego tug-of-war  between the granny & grandson with Khushi in the middle.  It maybe both but one thing is definite that Arnie is finally opening up his heart to his lady love , a change we all wanted to see.  

What also struck me  is a change is Khushi as well...baby steps.  She has never been hestitant to take Arnie to task for anything but now  that she is moving into his personal boundaries she is hesitant and unsure as to how far can she go ... Playing the song for her was spontaneous but as soon as she saw that Arnie was not amused she rushed to confirm to him that all she meant was to take his mind off his pain... Good progress.

Liked the fact that they played the original song though I feel like hitting myself on having watched the SBS which kind of spoiled it for me.   Also liked the Payla & NK bonding which is so much better than her & aakash,  who by the way came on to the screen for 2 secs...

Liking this track though the dadi is heading in that typical saas direction which I so abhor.  Will not jump to conclusions yet ...so my mantra Lets wait & see.

Rgds 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxladdoo598

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Loved ur post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Just spewing my speculations here but when Naani ji said something like "Aisi kaunsi baat hai Khushi bitiya ki jo aap ko pasand nahi" or something along the lines, I felt my intuition of Mommy Gupta being "woh aurat" cause maybe she sees a jhalak of "woh aurat" in Khushi?

It totally looked like Khushi reminded her of someone. Mommy Gupta was the "woh aurat"..Daddy Raizada had a thing for her, but whether or not she reciprocated is another story..But please, for the love of God, none of that crap abt ArHi being related in any way.Dead

Telly world Fact 2: Leads of any story can never be related to each other.Only after marriage they get related to each other.

Audience acceptance of this concept is totally out of question.No channel or PH will air something like this.

cool_tweetymanjhaparu_roxladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM2011

Telly world Fact 2: Leads of any story can never be related to each other.Only after marriage they get related to each other.

Audience acceptance of this concept is totally out of question.No channel or PH will air something like this.

I do fancy the idea of Khushi being Shyam's long lost sister.Big smile Daiyaa ho!

IFoverratedcool_tweetymanjhaparu_rox

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Naheee...eh nahee ho saktha...Angry..i think the other Aurath is some one else..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhaparu_roxladdoo598

khan_somi Goldie
khan_somi
khan_somi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
ASR in blue...i am dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

Go to top