Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Trust,Baby Blue Shirt-Wonderful Wednesday! (Page 6)

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Originally posted by kookie2020

One more question : What do Bitiya and Babua eat?
I mean they have iron clad control over their libido's.
I am back to being behoodi today.
They were about to do it in the hut, but now that they are actually sleeping together in the same bed, they don't feel like doing it.
360 degree turn.
They are happy with playing rabba ve on stairs.
Applause guys, they love each other but no Faraq...Kya control hai .
On the serious note: loved the episode.
Bolti band kardi aaj.
Blue shirt was the best .

IPK is working on POpulation growth...so this is the message for birth control...first start Self control...HOT hubby...Beautiful biwi..only  Rabba veying...LOL...

@ post...Decoding is prefect...Logicji...evry1 is waiting 4 Arnav to CUT the cake...and DADI...I feel I m watching 60 's lalita pawar again...no logic only shouting...Ouch..

Highlight of the day : Atlast Arnav ka brown blue to hua...

Birth control?? Control what? They have to do IT and then SP can promote contraceptive methods. This is more like they are promoting celibacy. LOLLOL

contraceptive methods rnt full proof..so SP cant take chances...LOL..Celibecy is no sex..no issues..Wink..kissa khatam..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxladdoo598Kookiemonster

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Ditto! Ditto sweets!

I don't think Daddy Raizada had an affair, there must be more to the story and remember Khushi's parents died in a car accident. What if Daddy Raizada died in one too and so she committed suicide hearing about his death? But then death anniversary's and both sets of parents died on the same day but different to each other?

Correct?!LOL

Conphused hain hum!

LOL Ouma ... your version is completely new Clap

I swear for the past few days I have seen all kinds of plots for the "haadsa" ... the one that took the cake was that Bitwa is Bitiya's half-brother Dead ... Like really ? I might be the one committing virtual suicide in that case Ouch

Waise so far the CV's have established that Daddy Raizada was the culprit at least in the Raizada's eyes coz Nani to an extent believes it too. Hitler Dadi is the first one who is putting more blame on the "woh aurat" ...

Would help if Khushi had a "Maaa" wala FB too ... toh toh kuch samajh aata bhi Big smile

Dekho, anyway you look at it, Daddy Raizada has to be a douchebag, otherwise bitwa would not hate him to such an extent.

Hitler Dadi is just being a typical mom who doesn't see her son's faults.

I have a hunch that daddy Raizada was responsible for Khushi's parents death.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_rox

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
too good laddooThumbs Up..had a great laugh..LOL

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kookie2020

One more question : What do Bitiya and Babua eat?
I mean they have iron clad control over their libido's.
I am back to being behoodi today.
They were about to do it in the hut, but now that they are actually sleeping together in the same bed, they don't feel like doing it.
360 degree turn.
They are happy with playing rabba ve on stairs.
Applause guys, they love each other but no Faraq...Kya control hai .
On the serious note: loved the episode.
Bolti band kardi aaj.
Blue shirt was the best .

IPK is working on POpulation growth...so this is the message for birth control...first start Self control...HOT hubby...Beautiful biwi..only  Rabba veying...LOL...

@ post...Decoding is prefect...Logicji...evry1 is waiting 4 Arnav to CUT the cake...and DADI...I feel I m watching 60 's lalita pawar again...no logic only shouting...Ouch..

Highlight of the day : Atlast Arnav ka brown blue to hua...

Birth control?? Control what? They have to do IT and then SP can promote contraceptive methods. This is more like they are promoting celibacy. LOLLOL

contraceptive methods rnt full proof..so SP cant take chances...LOL..Celibecy is no sex..no issues..Wink..kissa khatam..

So they will just keep rubbing away. No relief for chotey and nannhi Khushi? How can SP nuns be so mean? Ouch

paru_roxLIKEDMGKookiemonster

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Ditto! Ditto sweets!

I don't think Daddy Raizada had an affair, there must be more to the story and remember Khushi's parents died in a car accident. What if Daddy Raizada died in one too and so she committed suicide hearing about his death? But then death anniversary's and both sets of parents died on the same day but different to each other?

Correct?!LOL

Conphused hain hum!

I swear for the past few days I have seen all kinds of plots for the "haadsa" ... the one that took the cake was that Bitwa is Bitiya's half-brother Dead ... Like really ? I might be the one committing virtual suicide in that case Ouch

Waise so far the CV's have established that Daddy Raizada was the culprit at least in the Raizada's eyes coz Nani to an extent believes it too. Hitler Dadi is the first one who is putting more blame on the "woh aurat" ...

Would help if Khushi had a "Maaa" wala FB too ... toh toh kuch samajh aata bhi Big smile

I wanted to vomit seeing that thread - it almost tainted my Rabba Vey-ing when ArHi Rabba Vey! Hiye Rabba Ve! But speculation is speculation! Hey!

I completely agree with the need for Khushi centric flashbacks, I mentioned this earlier in another thread (with possibly a video in the works) about HOW many times already they've shown THE flashback. Every other minute, the flashback playsLOL..flashback, flashback, flashback!

I think the "woh aurat" must be Khushi's mother, hmm. I definately see some loopholes and stuff that doesn't make sense because I don't trust the CVs, the connection between Khushi and ASR's past looks way too vague!

Maybe an emergency happened on Anjali's wedding day, Khushi's Dad was ASR's fathers employee and something cooked up and Khushi's mother asked for his help?!
Then again, how does Arnav's Lucknow wale Malik chacha fit in, has Dadi forgotten about that son who happily kicked Arnav and Anjali out? Where the hell did Dani go when Arnav and Anjali we removed from Sheesh Mahal!

Conphused hain hum STILL!

manjhaparu_roxladdoo598

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Just spewing my speculations here but when Naani ji said something like "Aisi kaunsi baat hai Khushi bitiya ki jo aap ko pasand nahi" or something along the lines, I felt my intuition of Mommy Gupta being "woh aurat" cause maybe she sees a jhalak of "woh aurat" in Khushi?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxladdoo598

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Tanu: Plz tell me that was a new suit. Or did they finally had it dry cleaned and it is back to its original color. Oh whatever, He looked damn good.

Bas haircut ho jaaye!!

Mrs. Raizada commits suicide on the day of her daughter's marriage just cos her hubby has an affair.

I am sooo glad he has Khushi. Don't mean to be rude here or heartless eve, guess that is why he respects Nani, Khushi and even Payal a lot, they face and remain strong during a crisis.

will c&p what I Wrote at Redux:

Of all the times he has dragged her away, this had to be the BEST!!!

He tells Dadi, If my wife is not allowed to be here, I don't see the need for me being there either.

A far cry from the day he told her on the night of their marriage, I can't believe I have to share a space with you.

Last Janmashtami, police landed up humiliating her.

This Janmashtami, Dadi lands up humiliating her.
Well almost...(Arnav's one hour meeting got over so soon, WT)

Best scene of the day:

Dadi: I am Dadi, I matter in this house.

Arnav: Ofcourse you do. Let me repeat one more time, Khushi is my wife, She matters the MOST to me. She is free to do whatever she likes in this house. No one stops or questions her.

*whistle whistle whistle*

I am in love with Dadi...She brings out the best protective side in Bitwa, Hayeee...

Aaja piya: It was okay not bad not too exciting either. Kind of random to be honest.

But loved that when she gets worried she crossed that line again, she is still unsure of where she stands with him, he finally tells her, 14 years ago his mom committed suicide.

Khushi finally gets a peak into his pain and why he is so guarded about everything.

Wish they had continued with the hug.

*MIG ALERT* They really should get a smaller bed. Bitiya was in full taek-wando pose, Ab bed bada hai toh woh kya kare*sigh*

I am loving the subtle way he is telling and showing her, You matter the most to me.

Will they remember how their last janmashtami was and may be laugh about it.

Will she admonish him for the way he treated her last janmashtami, will he tell her he did come searching for her and saw her sholay suicide act...Why can't these two have such simple moments?

Anjali is having TWINS.

Anjali obviously has no clue she is having TWINS or else she would have mentioned it.

The SCAN obviously does not show TWINS.

So if SCAN Cannot spot twins or the doctor cannot spot TWINS in the scan.

WE SHOULD SHUT UP and not complain about the baby bump.

Babies are busy playing hide and seek...They are deeply hidden.Stern Smile

TanuHug Loved your post bey...posted a wishlist scene think you might like it Embarrassed

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3137037&PID=62584215&#62584215

Sweths...long time no see,..Shocked..loved ur post..i love wat ever u write..LOL.,..is tarah ed ka chaand kyun ban gayee tu??

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Ditto! Ditto sweets!

Correct?!LOL

Conphused hain hum!

I wanted to vomit seeing that thread - it almost tainted my Rabba Vey-ing when ArHi Rabba Vey! Hiye Rabba Ve! But speculation is speculation! Hey!

I completely agree with the need for Khushi centric flashbacks, I mentioned this earlier in another thread (with possibly a video in the works) about HOW many times already they've shown THE flashback. Every other minute, the flashback playsLOL..flashback, flashback, flashback!

I think the "woh aurat" must be Khushi's mother, hmm. I definately see some loopholes and stuff that doesn't make sense because I don't trust the CVs, the connection between Khushi and ASR's past looks way too vague!

Maybe an emergency happened on Anjali's wedding day, Khushi's Dad was ASR's fathers employee and something cooked up and Khushi's mother asked for his help?!
Then again, how does Arnav's Lucknow wale Malik chacha fit in, has Dadi forgotten about that son who happily kicked Arnav and Anjali out? Where the hell did Dani go when Arnav and Anjali we removed from Sheesh Mahal!

Conphused hain hum STILL!

I am guessing Lucknow wale Malik chacha just made the best out of the situation and kicked the kids out once the parents were dead. But I don't think he had anything to do with the actual deaths.

The connection does look vague at this moment, but I think the writers do have something solid planned. The fact that ArHi's pasts are connected has been said ever since the show started, I remember one of the very first promos of the show had a tagline that said Khushi is responsible for ruining Arnav's past, and Arnav is responsible for Khushi's present. I just don't see how an 8 year old kid can ruin anything, that is all..LOL Jokes apart, since they had established the past connection so early on in the show, I am guessing they have had it all figured out even before the show started..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxRabba-Ve-Delena

Go to top