Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Trust,Baby Blue Shirt-Wonderful Wednesday! (Page 5)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by laddoo598

I toh think Khushi's mom was the one Arnav's dad was after. Maybe she didn't reciprocate back but he was definitely after her. And then maybe he tried to kill off Khushi's dad and Khushi's mum got bumped off in the process too..

But then again, Arnav's mum committing suicide just because her hubby was cheating on her seems a bit too extreme, doesn't it?

Bwahaha, yes, the phatti sari tirade needs to stop. It would be so cool if bitwa is like "Who is phatti sari? Who are you calling Mami?" with that steely glare.Big smile

Kahani kaafi filmy hai LOL ... hope they do a better execution when the truth spills out. When Daiyya Ho's truth about mangni with Khushi came out, it was like half of the RM member's could not be bothered enough Confused

Yaar I would love it if Bitwa takes a stand for the Phatti saree thin & shames Akash into reacting against the khoon-bhari-taang ... dreaming much Tongue

Hope Bitiya wears some nice saree for Janmashtmi & Bitwa strips off the clothes err coat Wink ... I have full hopes from Hitler Dadi to insult Khushi again. Wonder if Bitwa would do a hatrick on the "respect-my-wife" dialogue tomorrow Day Dreaming

Kuch nahin hoga. I doubt bitiya is going to change into something decent. Wahi horrible sa anarkali pehenkay chaali ayegi.

And even if she does wear a sari, even then nothing will happen. They will hug tightly, and we cut to next morning when bitwa is sleeping on bitiya's side, and bitiya on bitwa's side. Lagi shart?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxLIKEDMGKookiemonster

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

One more question : What do Bitiya and Babua eat?
I mean they have iron clad control over their libido's.
I am back to being behoodi today.
They were about to do it in the hut, but now that they are actually sleeping together in the same bed, they don't feel like doing it.
360 degree turn.
They are happy with playing rabba ve on stairs.
Applause guys, they love each other but no Faraq...Kya control hai .
On the serious note: loved the episode.
Bolti band kardi aaj.
Blue shirt was the best .

IPK is working on POpulation growth...so this is the message for birth control...first start Self control...HOT hubby...Beautiful biwi..only  Rabba veying...LOL...

@ post...Decoding is prefect...Logicji...evry1 is waiting 4 Arnav to CUT the cake...and DADI...I feel I m watching 60 's lalita pawar again...no logic only shouting...Ouch..

Highlight of the day : Atlast Arnav ka brown blue to hua...

paru_roxladdoo598Kookiemonster

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Ditto! Ditto sweets!

I don't think Daddy Raizada had an affair, there must be more to the story and remember Khushi's parents died in a car accident. What if Daddy Raizada died in one too and so she committed suicide hearing about his death? But then death anniversary's and both sets of parents died on the same day but different to each other?

Correct?!LOL

Conphused hain hum!

LOL Ouma ... your version is completely new Clap

I swear for the past few days I have seen all kinds of plots for the "haadsa" ... the one that took the cake was that Bitwa is Bitiya's half-brother Dead ... Like really ? I might be the one committing virtual suicide in that case Ouch

Waise so far the CV's have established that Daddy Raizada was the culprit at least in the Raizada's eyes coz Nani to an extent believes it too. Hitler Dadi is the first one who is putting more blame on the "woh aurat" ...

Would help if Khushi had a "Maaa" wala FB too ... toh toh kuch samajh aata bhi Big smile

Rabba-Ve-Delenaladdoo598Kookiemonster

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Kahani kaafi filmy hai LOL ... hope they do a better execution when the truth spills out. When Daiyya Ho's truth about mangni with Khushi came out, it was like half of the RM member's could not be bothered enough Confused

Yaar I would love it if Bitwa takes a stand for the Phatti saree thin & shames Akash into reacting against the khoon-bhari-taang ... dreaming much Tongue

Hope Bitiya wears some nice saree for Janmashtmi & Bitwa strips off the clothes err coat Wink ... I have full hopes from Hitler Dadi to insult Khushi again. Wonder if Bitwa would do a hatrick on the "respect-my-wife" dialogue tomorrow Day Dreaming

Kuch nahin hoga. I doubt bitiya is going to change into something decent. Wahi horrible sa anarkali pehenkay chaali ayegi.

And even if she does wear a sari, even then nothing will happen. They will hug tightly, and we cut to next morning when bitwa is sleeping on bitiya's side, and bitiya on bitwa's side. Lagi shart?

DAMMIT Tanu ... you are killing it for me bey LOL

I am telling you yaar there will be a placard flashing andolan if the CV's show that Bitwa & Bitiya have already done it & turns out under those ugly dresses, Bitiya is pregnant from che mahine Angry

laddoo598LIKEDMGKookiemonster

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Originally posted by kookie2020

One more question : What do Bitiya and Babua eat?
I mean they have iron clad control over their libido's.
I am back to being behoodi today.
They were about to do it in the hut, but now that they are actually sleeping together in the same bed, they don't feel like doing it.
360 degree turn.
They are happy with playing rabba ve on stairs.
Applause guys, they love each other but no Faraq...Kya control hai .
On the serious note: loved the episode.
Bolti band kardi aaj.
Blue shirt was the best .

IPK is working on POpulation growth...so this is the message for birth control...first start Self control...HOT hubby...Beautiful biwi..only  Rabba veying...LOL...

@ post...Decoding is prefect...Logicji...evry1 is waiting 4 Arnav to CUT the cake...and DADI...I feel I m watching 60 's lalita pawar again...no logic only shouting...Ouch..

Highlight of the day : Atlast Arnav ka brown blue to hua...

Birth control?? Control what? They have to do IT and then SP can promote contraceptive methods. This is more like they are promoting celibacy. LOLLOL

paru_roxLIKEDMGKookiemonster

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I simply LOVED your post Tanu...

Arnav aur Khushi ka yaraana Dadi se dekha nahin ja raha ... LOL

The DIALOG of the DAY was delivered by none other than Akash Bitwa...

"DADI .. Pandit Ji aa gaye... "  ROFL

HP must have charged to speak this much.. so Akash did it for free... LOL

paru_roxladdoo598Kookiemonster

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Hiii there
WASNT IT SUCH AN AWESOME EPISODE
I feel so terrible for my Arniepoo and also AnJhalli Heart Like no child deserves what they got and my heart was literally sinking during the whole scene! I really liked how they showed Khushi trying to cheer him up with song, cauuse I mean, thats just so Khushi, all cutsey and filmy! But like you said and Ouma mentioned perfectly, that they finally did the big "C" which is communication & tonight was a huge step to take their relationship to the next level! They have taken their bond to a whole new level, which is friendship and companionship, every person needs in their partner & Khushi was the perfect one tonight! 

Like you said, she didnt force him or nag him, infact she really doesnt care if he wants to tell her or not, but all she knows is that her Arnav ji was worried and sad, & that had to go away! KKGSR ki jai! Anyways, coming to the emotional scene, SaRun were brilliant as always! I had a huge lump in my throat and I think the best thing about these two is that without many dialogues, their eyes can literally talk and act! I think this has to go down in my favourite moments list cause I believe it was a huge step for them! 

I am so glad that Arnav is breaking down his walls, to share his pain because part of the fact, hes been the way he is, is because he kept everything held inside of him, he had no one to confide to, but he truly finds that solace in Khushi! Not that he isnt ASR anymore but I am talking about the emotional perspective here.

I also loved the scene where Khushi hugged Jhalli and Arnav is looking at her with pride, pride that he loves such an amazing woman with the biggest heart in the world! The staircase scene was UBER cute! LOVED it, I think that little blocking her when shes going is a signature bitwa-bitiya thing now!! 

This Daadi character is beyond my teeny weeny brain, I dont get why she thinks she owns this place, LOL like dude, I dont see that you contributed a single penny or effort to make this house what it is today,so stop randomly barging in, its the Raizada house and last time I checked youre a Malik Ermm But you know what, let her spew her bullshit all she wants, my Arnie baby is gonna be with his wifey and stand by her so I say, showcase Khushis haq bitwa Cool LOL Tanuwa, I loved your decoding, gosh, I dont blame her staring and Bitwa! P.S. NK is AWESOME. Like Ill kick the PH if they send him back, like no hes here to stay! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monsi08premparbatwin7paru_roxladdoo598

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
oh oh & I forgot to rave about the BLUE SHIRT
ITS BACK BABY
gosh that maroon and brown theme was getting so annoying
He looked HAWT
now someone get that waiter wala outfit back too
I REALLY love it Day Dreaming