Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i definitely trust the blue shirt as i much i trust your hilarious decoding specially about Anjali and Payal 🀣
for me the slap which he had gives to Shyam trusting Khushi over anyone or anything didnt had such impact purely because it was late in the game which ruined the whole thing at least for me.. if i see the trust issue then for sure it was "today" that i felt yes things have changed a lot.. for better of course! i just loved the whole thing.

in this whole family till now i have not seen anyone actually caring for Arnav πŸ€” it was like he had closed the door and no one ever tried to open that instead they let him remain there causing him to think that he is to handle everything by himself! thus i loved Arnav's bond with Gupta's more always.. even Anjali always clings to him.. its like she is his younger sister.. relies on him.. never saw her actually giving or becoming the strength for Arnav.. or atleast share his pain! also Arnav just couldnt cause Anjali always sits up with 2 liters of ansoon in  her pretty eyes!

Maan Na Maan Mai Tera Mehman!
i am the Dadi of the house.. i have all the rights.. and how dare this girl to touch the album.. i have my young aged ka kala kartut here! what if it had come out!
i am the dadi of the the house..though i didnt care enough for my grand parents for 14 years as i was busy in troubling those Ashram but finally they threw me away and now i am here!
i am the Ddai of the house ..because i have forgotten that this house doesnt belong to me!

reality check for Dadi
and i am the man of this house.. build this house.. so if you dont understand then remmeber that being my wife she is the one who has right to youch everything that belongs to me (though she is still to touch something very important) but she can touch other things till then and you need to SHUT UP!

NK talking about Anjali having twin.. ?? dude there is not even one in her tummy it seems to me how can they give us heart attack to us talking about twins..!! what the moment of the day!

guess what Payal standing with Nk and saying bye bye to Akash soon.. hope so! and Anjali.. you have such a strong tone while telling Khushi that you need your brother's time but you become so shant and sweet when it come to tell the right thing to the wrong person!

object Payal's dialogue.. Khushi ne phirse koi garbar ki!! girl! you can get a slap for this caue garbar na ki hoti to you would not be sitting on your a** in this house with the taq of "Raizada Bahu"

on the whole i am loving this track! and about going slow and steady.. ya go slow.. and not "that" Arnav! :P of cousre that time will also come.. *shy*
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

The BIG "C" finally happened. Arre nahin, not consummation but finally some clear, cut communication!😍

What an epic moment, defines the whole episode for me ...

Whatever happens with this screenplay and character consistency etc, I know for a fact I will always watch IPKKND loyally because I love Sanaya and Barun's acting abilities.

Collectively they made the moment count for so much whether it was ASR's blunt but broken expression when he blurts out the truth that always haunts him or Khushi's empathy as she encircled him in her arms! It was emotionally charged and brilliantly delivered!

You said it all above, he is the anchor, he's always been guarded and internal about the pain he feels which manifests into outward anger or complete aloofness but I loved how in that moment Khushi recognises that so her attempt was never to intrusively find out but simply make him smile but also let him know he can trust her - which he did!

As for the hug, Khushi's internal voice explained it completely, ever the feeler, healer and problem dealer she wants to be by his side through all of it (which makes me think, what happened to tracks about Buaji's house etc..etc)? Challo koi nahin ... She wants be by  him because ultimately with suicide was he not abandoned? When she hugged him I think it was mixture of her consoling him but also her letting him know she would be there with him.

For Arnav, I reckon he hasn't made peace with his own past yet but he relented and told Khushi a little of it this episode and I think that's significant in itself in terms of trust!

... Aside from all that, I liked the episode in general, ASR's baby blue shirt (bring back navy and white costume wale ji and I'll send you virtual jalebis!) plus the way he dealt with Dadi reinforcing Khushi's standing in the house and his life was super to watch. But also his determination to let Dadi know Shyam's truth! It was all good. NK and Anjali were good too and I love Nani Raizada, she phangurls every time ASR stands by/protects Khushi!πŸ˜†

However, to be the cynic I am, still some stuff I don't like for example how suicide is made to a huge tragedy right now when a couple of episodes back they dealt with it in such a comic mannerπŸ˜†.. and also, ASR bitwa, just say sorry!

Loved your decoding as usual Tanu-wa, I love your posts!πŸ€—
IPKKND is going through a good phase, hope it sticks!

Barun and Sanaya were amazing today, weren't they? I know for a fact that I will never ever give up on this show as long as these two are on board, they are brilliant!

Agreed about Khushi consoling him and letting him know that she will not abandon him. Even in the morning scene, her monologue was about how she will always be by his side. I guess its because she realizes that apart from the hurt, he also feels that his mom abandoned him somehow, and that is why he is so emotionally aloof, that is why he runs away from love, attatchment, bonding etc. and thus her resolution that she will never leave him. Both the scenes were very well executed.

I also loved the staircase scene. Uber cute!

The cynic in me will be very pissed if Arnav's mom committed suicide only because daddy Raizada was a cheater, its gotta be something bigger than that.

Thank you for the reply Ouma, much appreciated..πŸ€—
laddoo598 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kookie2020

I guess that is how they get their kicks.
Being tied up and kidnapped makes Babua horny and then the chase with the goondas gives them extra flow of hormones.
They love being chased and they also love playing love games.
One more thing I ROFLED  when NK said to Anjali "TWINS..TWINS"
I was like really ??
And pigs will fly and I will push an entire desk out of my vagina if  Anjali even delivers 1 kid.

Or maybe its the setting of a dilapidated hut, hay beds, the whole rustic settings gets the juices flowing I guess..πŸ˜†

Bwahaha, I actually laughed out loud when NK said twins. 6 months down, no sign of bump, there is uncertainty over the existence of one baby, khak twins hongey!

If AnJhali is having twins, then Khushi is having quadruplets, her tummy looks way bigger thanks to those anarkalis..πŸ˜†
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: laddoo598

Hain na?? Hum iss ghar ki dadi hai, kya dialogue hai..🀣 Sabki dadi hai kya? Nani jee ki daadi, poolside ki daadi, kicthen ki daadi, staircase ki daadi..πŸ˜†

Why does Mami call her daadi jee BTW? ROFL I know, Mami's eyes were about to fall out of their sockets.

I am telling you, I cannot for the life of me hate this Hitler Daadi. She brought back sense and logic and intensity to this show, chahe woh khud kitni hi messed up kyun na ho..

Also, did you see her look when Nani questioned her as to why she dislikes Khushi? It was as if Khushi reminds her of someone..

@red -- I don't even want to go there Tanu ... see am not too comfortable with the idea that Bitwa's father had something to do with Khushi's mother ... am ok if its any other relative of Khushi.

Mami probably sees her position threatened with Bitwa's stance for Phatti saree ... hope she is the next target for ASR's "respect my wife" speech ... Now THAT would be fun to watch πŸ˜‰

As I said Hitler Dadi bought the much needed drama into the quotient now that Daiyya Ho has gone into hibernation ... her next point on the "To Do List" is to get Damaad ji back.

paru_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: kookie2020

One more question : What do Bitiya and Babua eat?

I mean they have iron clad control over their libido's.
I am back to being behoodi today.
They were about to do it in the hut, but now that they are actually sleeping together in the same bed, they don't feel like doing it.
360 degree turn.
They are happy with playing rabba ve on stairs.
Applause guys, they love each other but no Faraq...Kya control hai .
On the serious note: loved the episode.
Bolti band kardi aaj.
Blue shirt was the best .

@red -- LOL Mental & I were discussing this just today bey ... I mean W*F, he was all over her blouse ki dori in the hut with champu kidnappers outside, but a comfortable bed does nothing for Chottey's chottey πŸ˜›
paru_rox thumbnail

Arre yaar, whats with the abrupt endings to tight hugs?? Iss kay baad kya hota hai, tells tells..😈

And hugs kay baad bed pe bitwa and bitiya ka position inter exchange kyun ho jaata hai? πŸ˜†

Thank you for the reply jaani..πŸ€— *Runs to read the wishlist*

Am actually in half mind to accept the forum's conclusion that B itwa & Bitiya have done it ... How else do you explain their sudden physical comfort ?? Also Bitwa is no longer going behind wifey for a kiss anymore πŸ˜•

But in my heart I wanna believe that the CV's can't pull such a big ramanchi on us 😑

laddoo598 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paru_rox

@red -- I don't even want to go there Tanu ... see am not too comfortable with the idea that Bitwa's father had something to do with Khushi's mother ... am ok if its any other relative of Khushi.

Mami probably sees her position threatened with Bitwa's stance for Phatti saree ... hope she is the next target for ASR's "respect my wife" speech ... Now THAT would be fun to watch πŸ˜‰

As I said Hitler Dadi bought the much needed drama into the quotient now that Daiyya Ho has gone into hibernation ... her next point on the "To Do List" is to get Damaad ji back.

I toh think Khushi's mom was the one Arnav's dad was after. Maybe she didn't reciprocate back but he was definitely after her. And then maybe he tried to kill off Khushi's dad and Khushi's mum got bumped off in the process too..

But then again, Arnav's mum committing suicide just because her hubby was cheating on her seems a bit too extreme, doesn't it?

Bwahaha, yes, the phatti sari tirade needs to stop. It would be so cool if bitwa is like "Who is phatti sari? Who are you calling Mami?" with that steely glare.πŸ˜ƒ
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree with your post...
laddoo598 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paru_rox

Am actually in half mind to accept the forum's conclusion that B itwa & Bitiya have done it ... How else do you explain their sudden physical comfort ?? Also Bitwa is no longer going behind wifey for a kiss anymore πŸ˜•

But in my heart I wanna believe that the CV's can't pull such a big ramanchi on us 😑

NAHIIIN!!

I guess SP nuns won't budge till rewedding happens. Tabhi the loss of libido.πŸ˜†
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail

Barun and Sanaya were amazing today, weren't they? I know for a fact that I will never ever give up on this show as long as these two are on board, they are brilliant!

Agreed about Khushi consoling him and letting him know that she will not abandon him. Even in the morning scene, her monologue was about how she will always be by his side. I guess its because she realizes that apart from the hurt, he also feels that his mom abandoned him somehow, and that is why he is so emotionally aloof, that is why he runs away from love, attatchment, bonding etc. and thus her resolution that she will never leave him. Both the scenes were very well executed.

I also loved the staircase scene. Uber cute!

The cynic in me will be very pissed if Arnav's mom committed suicide only because daddy Raizada was a cheater, its gotta be something bigger than that.

Thank you for the reply Ouma, much appreciated..πŸ€—

Ditto! Ditto sweets!

I don't think Daddy Raizada had an affair, there must be more to the story and remember Khushi's parents died in a car accident. What if Daddy Raizada died in one too and so she committed suicide hearing about his death? But then death anniversary's and both sets of parents died on the same day but different to each other?

Correct?!πŸ˜†

Conphused hain hum!