Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Trust,Baby Blue Shirt-Wonderful Wednesday! (Page 2)

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Your decoding business segment was hilarious...awesome...ROFL
Had a very good laugh...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Ok first of all the baby blue shirt has to be seen. I demand that he takes his overcoat of ASAP. They cannot tease us lyk dis!!!! :X

*crazy phangurl talking here. serious BISSing..<3*

Ok back to the ep*and sanity* This is exactly what i wanted from Arnav. This is his redemption. And like i told you yesterday when he actually opened up to her i felt that he has finally redeemed himself. i am going to forget the rakshas part of him now. Oh yes selective memory is in this seasonLOL But if it helps me enjoy the ep's more i don't give a damn :)

I felt anjali was ok today. The hug got me melted into ice candy. She could have used a few more sentences in defence of khuhsi though. They aint gonna sue her for it. But i liked the fact that she was smiling even when Arnav defended khushi. I expected her to go to glycerin mode.

Gayathri jee, I still remember your name! Chalo, now praise my memory! LOL

You are much too nice to AnJhali. I felt like telling her to drag her ass to the store room and get what she needs by herself, whats with all the ordering around?

And I have noticed she has a problem with ArHi getting physically cozy, moral support doesn't bug her much..LOL

Baby Blue Shirt = BISS VEYYY

Bas aab haircut ho jaye toh baat ban jayee!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita_12nonasi-happilyunknownparu_rox

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

laddoo598

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Ok first of all the baby blue shirt has to be seen. I demand that he takes his overcoat of ASAP. They cannot tease us lyk dis!!!! :X

*crazy phangurl talking here. serious BISSing..<3*

Ok back to the ep*and sanity* This is exactly what i wanted from Arnav. This is his redemption. And like i told you yesterday when he actually opened up to her i felt that he has finally redeemed himself. i am going to forget the rakshas part of him now. Oh yes selective memory is in this seasonLOL But if it helps me enjoy the ep's more i don't give a damn :)

I felt anjali was ok today. The hug got me melted into ice candy. She could have used a few more sentences in defence of khuhsi though. They aint gonna sue her for it. But i liked the fact that she was smiling even when Arnav defended khushi. I expected her to go to glycerin mode.

Gayathri jee, I still remember your name! Chalo, now praise my memory! LOL

You are much too nice to AnJhali. I felt like telling her to drag her ass to the store room and get what she needs by herself, whats with all the ordering around?

And I have noticed she has a problem with ArHi getting physically cozy, moral support doesn't bug her much..LOL

Baby Blue Shirt = BISS VEYYY

Bas aab haircut ho jaye toh baat ban jayee!

Regardin your amzing memory  i am on my knees now. Bless me genius!LOL

Also i want my awrd for managing to res on the first page itself :D

Oh yea. Well she was ordering HP around anyway so i guess khuhsi was just anodr random passerby :p If only they atleast showed a tummy. Her bossing people around and clutching her stomach would have made some sense then. Bad move CV's..:/

Aah maybe she doesnt want khushi to beat her at getting a tummy?Wink

But for me the diwali haircut=Aman. And that is enuf to make it a total no noLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxladdoo598

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
@Shwetha! Totally agree regarding the CT scan thing! I actually thought about it but selective memory you see :D

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM2011

Humein aapse ek sawaal poochna hai ?

Aisa kyun hota hai Laddoo jee jis din humein episode pasand aata hai ussi din aap post karte ho.

I Still haven't watched it.This post is in reference to your earlier posts.LOL

I will write something abt the episode when i will watch it.

Aisa iss liye hota hai, kyunki hamari episode liking frequencies ek ho jaati hai..

*Laddoo prays fervently that AM2011 jee ends up liking the episode today, so that our episode liking ka rishta stays strong* LOL

IFoverrated

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Updated!
I was first! Ladoos for me! Mootichooris being my favourite!

P.S. I wrote more then I intended to! Apologies!

Edited by Rabba-Ve-Delena - 08 August 2012 at 10:47am

paru_roxladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Tanu: Plz tell me that was a new suit. Or did they finally had it dry cleaned and it is back to its original color. Oh whatever, He looked damn good.

Bas haircut ho jaaye!!

Mrs. Raizada commits suicide on the day of her daughter's marriage just cos her hubby has an affair.

I am sooo glad he has Khushi. Don't mean to be rude here or heartless eve, guess that is why he respects Nani, Khushi and even Payal a lot, they face and remain strong during a crisis.

will c&p what I Wrote at Redux:

Of all the times he has dragged her away, this had to be the BEST!!!

He tells Dadi, If my wife is not allowed to be here, I don't see the need for me being there either.

A far cry from the day he told her on the night of their marriage, I can't believe I have to share a space with you.

Last Janmashtami, police landed up humiliating her.

This Janmashtami, Dadi lands up humiliating her.
Well almost...(Arnav's one hour meeting got over so soon, WT)

Best scene of the day:

Dadi: I am Dadi, I matter in this house.

Arnav: Ofcourse you do. Let me repeat one more time, Khushi is my wife, She matters the MOST to me. She is free to do whatever she likes in this house. No one stops or questions her.

*whistle whistle whistle*

I am in love with Dadi...She brings out the best protective side in Bitwa, Hayeee...

Aaja piya: It was okay not bad not too exciting either. Kind of random to be honest.

But loved that when she gets worried she crossed that line again, she is still unsure of where she stands with him, he finally tells her, 14 years ago his mom committed suicide.

Khushi finally gets a peak into his pain and why he is so guarded about everything.

Wish they had continued with the hug.

*MIG ALERT* They really should get a smaller bed. Bitiya was in full taek-wando pose, Ab bed bada hai toh woh kya kare*sigh*

I am loving the subtle way he is telling and showing her, You matter the most to me.

Will they remember how their last janmashtami was and may be laugh about it.

Will she admonish him for the way he treated her last janmashtami, will he tell her he did come searching for her and saw her sholay suicide act...Why can't these two have such simple moments?

Anjali is having TWINS.

Anjali obviously has no clue she is having TWINS or else she would have mentioned it.

The SCAN obviously does not show TWINS.

So if SCAN Cannot spot twins or the doctor cannot spot TWINS in the scan.

WE SHOULD SHUT UP and not complain about the baby bump.

Babies are busy playing hide and seek...They are deeply hidden.Stern Smile

TanuHug Loved your post bey...posted a wishlist scene think you might like it Embarrassed

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3137037&PID=62584215&#62584215

So she is having twins for sure? I felt like laughing at NK's face when he said twins, 6 month into the pregnancy and no sign of bump, ek baby hai ki nahin doubt hai, upar se ek aur..LOL

I hope they show some nice ArHi scenes for janmashtami rey, and I would love it if they refer back to last Janmashtami somehow. Arnav teasing her about her kans mama act, or how she tricked him into coming for Pooja and stuff?

Now that I think about it, how far along have these two come? Thinking back to last diwali, Arnav didn't bother much about Khushi being insulted by La and co. but look at him now, always by her side, always protecting her, always defending her.

Arre yaar, whats with the abrupt endings to tight hugs?? Iss kay baad kya hota hai, tells tells..Evil Smile

And hugs kay baad bed pe bitwa and bitiya ka position inter exchange kyun ho jaata hai? LOL

Thank you for the reply jaani..Hug *Runs to read the wishlist*

Amrita_12paru_rox

Go to top