Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Trust,Baby Blue Shirt-Wonderful Wednesday! (Page 16)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonasi

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by nonasi

And since bitwa has a pretty long list of poor past behaviour, let him take it slow and steady. LOL The verbal apology will follow too. I am sure of it.

Agree. The way it's going, it looks like the apology will be the final touch. He's going through the process of seeing how much he has wronged her and how hurt she has been; he's already begun to give Khushi verbal reassurance...a heartfelt apology will come too. And the man is finally opening up to Khushi! Hallelujah!

(Lol, baby blue made a comeback, but where's navy blue? Rocky yaar, wapas dedo!! And for the love of GOD, enough of the velvet!)

nonasi jee, you grew up so fast! Abhi post karna shuru kiya and now you are groupbie already! *wipes tears of joy* Congratulations! Big smile

I firmly believe they are aiming for a gradual redemption. Its so much better than a straight cut apology, the later has a wham, bam, thank you ma'am feel to it. The apology will come, but it will be the final touch, also not to forget, he will reveal how he married her forcibly in front of the whole family. Right now, he is changing himself slowly but surely for the better. And I love it!

They gave bitwa a new suit BTW, I guess 'cause navy blue shirt Rocky wapas nahin dega..LOL

Lol, thank you ji! Now I can spam away! I'm finally free of the newbie restrictions! Free as a bird!

That's why I was always on the fence about him saying sorry; it's one of those words (like thank you, etc.) that can be a totally meaningless cliche. He's done some really awful things to her that need rectifying along with the verbal angle--though words are technically redundant for them, what with the telepathic connection...

I've been wondering about that: will he also reveal the 6-month clause? I feel like that should stay between them, since it really only serves to humiliate Khushi even more. Plus, they've managed to keep it a secret for so long, even under the influence of bhang. Shocked

(It was a new suit, na? It looked good. If only he had shaven...)

This contract marriage thing can be used to infuriate the families leading the elders to decide that Khushi is better off without Arnav. And you know how much the writers love to separate these two. Of course, there is the rewedding too, so it will be temporary. I would like it if the truth came out, it would give a sense of closure you know. Bitwa's repentance will truly be complete then.

It might remain a secret too. Arnav has already kinda told AnJhali that he married Khushi for AnJhali's sake. I dunno, not really sure about this one.

So true about apologies being redundant now. He has already admitted that not trusting her was the biggest mistake of his life in front of nani and her, he has told her "I am sorry I hurt you" and both of them knew he wasn't apologizing for making her hurt her ankle. IMO, actions speak louder than words.

New suit looked very good, it was a very nice fit. Aab bas haircut ho jaye toh baat ban jaye!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiparu_roxpixiegirl

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dora123

Tanu why are you still awake? 

Exams are over. I have the liberty to stay awake by choice, and not because I have to cram. So yeah.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123nonasiparu_roxpixiegirl

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

oh yeah why are you still awake? & that too on IF? Dont you have exams woman! LOL!!

paru_roxladdoo598pixiegirl

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Exams are over. I have the liberty to stay awake by choice, and not because I have to cram. So yeah.LOL
Are they actually? I thought it was the 14th... YAAAY...

paru_roxladdoo598pixiegirl

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jen-

Are they actually? I thought it was the 14th... YAAAY...

Practicals are left but who studies for practicals..LOL So they are technically over.

manjhaparu_roxpixiegirl

peppygeek Goldie
peppygeek
peppygeek

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
It feels good to be back in the forum!

Not going to talk about the emotional toll the episode took on me here.

Hilter Dadi has all my love ;)
This woman made acknowledge bitwa of bitiya's position in his life more than once Day Dreaming
and,
officially announce that she is the bahurani of that house and can do whatever she likes! Totally Heartable!
Even darling Nani was a proud woman with all smiles today!

Aaj bitwa ne full on dil garden garden kar diya :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhaparu_roxpixiegirlladdoo598

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Good question Anju?? Wink Doc has special abilities to be able to survive & be perfectly normal without any sleep. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
loved ur post!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

Go to top