Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: laddoo598

@Geeta: Akash is plain old annoying now. He needs to stop PMSing. Where is he when bitwa is standing up for bitiya, kuch seekh leta bhai se. I toh wanted La for NK, but she is doing that Arjun show, so Payaliya se kaam chala lete hai..😆

Agreed Aakash is really annoying to the hilt, with his blow hot blow cold attitude. Banda can't make up his mind half the time. And he had the nerve to tell Payal, kuchh cheezein dabi rahein toh achha hai or somehting similar?? Huh?!?!? Isn't that the whole reason for your naraazgi with wifey?!?!? 
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LMAO 
I love Manic Pixie Dream Girl and Motor Mouth Khushi.
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Alright, manic pixie dream girl is my favourite too. This is so Khushi. Just look at the description:

"Let's say you're a soulful, brooding male hero, living a sheltered, emotionless existence. If only someone — someone female — could come along and open your heart to the great, wondrous adventure of life... It's Manic Pixie Dream Girl to the rescue! The Manic Pixie Dream Girl is there to give new meaning to the male hero's life. She's stunningly attractive, high on life, full of wacky quirks and idiosyncrasies (generally including childlike playfulness and a tendency towards petty crime), often with a touch of wild hair dye. She's inexplicably obsessed with our stuffed-shirt hero, on whom she will focus her kuh-razy antics until he learns to live freely and love madly. From the girl's perspective, this trope becomes Single Woman Seeks Good Man, though whether the hero qualifies varies. "

ROFL!!! It fits her like a glove.🤣🤣
manjha thumbnail

@Jen: Oye, I saw the blink!! It was so cute!! Naino ki bhasha FTW. Thank you so much for pointing it out bey. And yes, trolling is the best thing in the world. I have full license to eat, sleep, and troll for the next 1 month. Heck I have earned it, bloody exams went on for a month and half!

omg I knew I wasnt sleepy, it was one of those blinks to assure her or like IDK what to call it, but it was just plain hot! LOL finally saiyan understands naino ki bhasha 😆 Otherwise, I wonder in some dikra, dikri shows why they even use eyelocks 😆 
nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@nonasi: There will be some hullabaloo over the contract marriage. Social stigma, maryada, izzat and all that jazz. I so want a proper wedding with mehendi, haldi, sangeet, et all.But this PH is so kanjoos, I doubt if we will get a lavish wedding though.

And I am not going to stop whining about the haircut unless he gets one!😆

Shub shub bolo! 😊 Sab hojayega!

(This can't happen to me again...that would be the second show in a row where I get screwed out of seeing the remarriage. 😳)
peppygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You are back. 😃

Hitler Dadi FTW. Best cameo ever after NK babua.

You too had disappeared for a while! 

Did you notice NK babua's look when Arnav says "So What?"
No wonder he should a permanent character on the show! 👍🏼

Totally bookmarking this page : http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Series/IssPyaarKoKyaNaamDoon
peppygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want a full on teej or karva chauth for Khushi. 
It's so much fun to see bitwa get all hyper about bitiya's health 😉
manjha thumbnail

Alright, manic pixie dream girl is my favourite too. This is so Khushi. Just look at the description:

"Let's say you're a soulful, brooding male hero, living a sheltered, emotionless existence. If only someone ' someone female ' could come along and open your heart to the great, wondrous adventure of life... It's Manic Pixie Dream Girl to the rescue! The Manic Pixie Dream Girl is there to give new meaning to the male hero's life. She's stunningly attractive, high on life, full of wacky quirks and idiosyncrasies (generally including childlike playfulness and a tendency towards petty crime), often with a touch of wild hair dye. She's inexplicably obsessed with our stuffed-shirt hero, on whom she will focus her kuh-razy antics until he learns to live freely and love madly. From the girl's perspective, this trope becomes Single Woman Seeks Good Man, though whether the hero qualifies varies. "

ROTFL 
okay thats the best Khushi description I have ever read 🤣
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nonasi

Shub shub bolo! 😊 Sab hojayega!

(This can't happen to me again...that would be the second show in a row where I get screwed out of seeing the remarriage. 😳)

What was the first one??😆

Originally posted by: peppygeek

I want a full on teej or karva chauth for Khushi. 

It's so much fun to see bitwa get all hyper about bitiya's health 😉

Me too! I hate how they skipped over teej and delved straight into Rakhi. My hopes rest on Karv Chauth now. Actually imagine this, bitwa decides to fast alongside her and has a fainting spell. It will be uber cute to see bitiya scolding him for fasting despite him being a diabetic.
Edited by laddoo598 - 11 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

"Let's say you're a soulful, brooding male hero, living a sheltered, emotionless existence. If only someone ' someone female ' could come along and open your heart to the great, wondrous adventure of life... It's Manic Pixie Dream Girl to the rescue! The Manic Pixie Dream Girl is there to give new meaning to the male hero's life. She's stunningly attractive, high on life, full of wacky quirks and idiosyncrasies (generally including childlike playfulness and a tendency towards petty crime), often with a touch of wild hair dye. She's inexplicably obsessed with our stuffed-shirt hero, on whom she will focus her kuh-razy antics until he learns to live freely and love madly. From the girl's perspective, this trope becomes Single Woman Seeks Good Man, though whether the hero qualifies varies. "

I so agree, this one's the best. 🤣