Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nonasi

Agree. The way it's going, it looks like the apology will be the final touch. He's going through the process of seeing how much he has wronged her and how hurt she has been; he's already begun to give Khushi verbal reassurance...a heartfelt apology will come too. And the man is finally opening up to Khushi! Hallelujah!

(Lol, baby blue made a comeback, but where's navy blue? Rocky yaar, wapas dedo!! And for the love of GOD, enough of the velvet!)

nonasi jee, you grew up so fast! Abhi post karna shuru kiya and now you are groupbie already! *wipes tears of joy* Congratulations! 😃

I firmly believe they are aiming for a gradual redemption. Its so much better than a straight cut apology, the later has a wham, bam, thank you ma'am feel to it. The apology will come, but it will be the final touch, also not to forget, he will reveal how he married her forcibly in front of the whole family. Right now, he is changing himself slowly but surely for the better. And I love it!

They gave bitwa a new suit BTW, I guess 'cause navy blue shirt Rocky wapas nahin dega..😆
laddoo598 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pixiegirl

@ Bold Hahaha good one, Now I am even more sad that Shyam took the phonewa from Khushi's hands. He prolly knew very well what use it could be put to then?!?!?!? Smart guy, made the weapon or instrument now totally ineffective w/o the password. 😉 Man we need to drag Shyamu back to RM ASAP then... 😉

LIKEDMG jee has made a slogan too, for our mission of bringing Shyamu back. "Shyamu ko wapas lao, Chotey ko jagao" 🤣
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: laddoo598

LIKEDMG jee has made a slogan too, for our mission of bringing Shyamu back. "Shyamu ko wapas lao, Chotey ko jagao" 🤣

Did she, that is funny.  🤣

We sure need a catalyst to jagaao Chhotey's chhotey for sure. Yeh kya ho raha hai nahi toh...😲 They were almost going to do it on a stack of hay with goons hunting them down, ab  jab ghar mein hain on a nice comfy bed, nothing!! 😲
nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

nonasi jee, you grew up so fast! Abhi post karna shuru kiya and now you are groupbie already! *wipes tears of joy* Congratulations! 😃

I firmly believe they are aiming for a gradual redemption. Its so much better than a straight cut apology, the later has a wham, bam, thank you ma'am feel to it. The apology will come, but it will be the final touch, also not to forget, he will reveal how he married her forcibly in front of the whole family. Right now, he is changing himself slowly but surely for the better. And I love it!

They gave bitwa a new suit BTW, I guess 'cause navy blue shirt Rocky wapas nahin dega..😆

Lol, thank you ji! Now I can spam away! I'm finally free of the newbie restrictions! Free as a bird!

That's why I was always on the fence about him saying sorry; it's one of those words (like thank you, etc.) that can be a totally meaningless cliche. He's done some really awful things to her that need rectifying along with the verbal angle--though words are technically redundant for them, what with the telepathic connection...

I've been wondering about that: will he also reveal the 6-month clause? I feel like that should stay between them, since it really only serves to humiliate Khushi even more. Plus, they've managed to keep it a secret for so long, even under the influence of bhang. 😲

(It was a new suit, na? It looked good. If only he had shaven...)

Edited by nonasi - 11 years ago
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

LOL Tanu ... Nonasi ji had comment-ment issues earlier ... Hitler Dadi is the one who finally broke through Nonasi's comment tab ke taale 😆
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think im high or something. LOL i was listening to "Daiya Ho", its been replaying on my itunes cause I miss it. W*F LOL (yes its eerily on my itunes playlist) =P 
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tanuwa...awesome post!
What I am liking nowdays is this equation

Dadiji = Attitude ASR+Dashing ASR+Sexy ASR+ Smirky ASR+ Cheeky ASR+ I dont care a damn ASR+ lovestuck ASR+ Smiling ASR+ IPK istyle intense drama= Tanu writing a post everyday! 👍🏼

Only problem is that I am so slammed with work that my brain is frozen and although myriad thoughts are running in the mind while watching the show...words and thoughts are just floating around trying to form a good rave/rant!

IPK is back with a bang just like old glorious days where ASR had the attitude and showed it too! Sobti and Irani have been so good in terms of acting in the past few days! 

Dadiji has a problem with Khushi! It cant be just the water splashing incident! She is perhaps reminding her of someone...or has she been made to remember something by someone! 
Why are we seeing a DADI Returns track? Did Shyam go and cook up a story in front of her? Ok lets say, dadi just came...got bored of the ashram and came back...why is she so pissed with Khushi? Does she know something about Khushi that other's dont? Again has Shyam dug up on some past and updated her or fabricated a  story with indirect connection to Khushi? 
Or lets say Khushi just reminds her of "THE AURAT" is that AURAT really related to Khushi or this is where Shyam's shatir dimaag is playing games? We all know daamadji is bound to be back soon...(I wonder why no one cares about mamaji?) Maybe Shyam 's conspiracy theory is to somehow link Khushi to Arnav's past...even though they may actually not be related? Can that happen or is my overworked brain overthinking?! 

Oh well all said and done IPK is intriguing again and ASR+Khushi in lowwee makes it an even more endearing watch! 

I hope NK is here to stay...because seriously even Payal has a better chemistry with him than Aakash!  

How can Anjhalli have twins? Wouldnt that show up on the sonography? No wait...you know you are having twins quite early on in pregnancy! So for sure she is not having twins..or 4 Lions are deciding to throw a googly here too..! 
And yes, its lethal to look so HOT ASR...so lets start levying a tax on everytime you smile..😉
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tanu why are you still awake? 
laddoo598 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nonasi

Lol, thank you ji! Now I can spam away! I'm finally free of the newbie restrictions! Free as a bird!

That's why I was always on the fence about him saying sorry; it's one of those words (like thank you, etc.) that can be a totally meaningless cliche. He's done some really awful things to her that need rectifying along with the verbal angle--though words are technically redundant for them, what with the telepathic connection...

I've been wondering about that: will he also reveal the 6-month clause? I feel like that should stay between them, since it really only serves to humiliate Khushi even more. Plus, they've managed to keep it a secret for so long, even under the influence of bhang. 😲

(It was a new suit, na? It looked good. If only he had shaven...)

This contract marriage thing can be used to infuriate the families leading the elders to decide that Khushi is better off without Arnav. And you know how much the writers love to separate these two. Of course, there is the rewedding too, so it will be temporary. I would like it if the truth came out, it would give a sense of closure you know. Bitwa's repentance will truly be complete then.

It might remain a secret too. Arnav has already kinda told AnJhali that he married Khushi for AnJhali's sake. I dunno, not really sure about this one.

So true about apologies being redundant now. He has already admitted that not trusting her was the biggest mistake of his life in front of nani and her, he has told her "I am sorry I hurt you" and both of them knew he wasn't apologizing for making her hurt her ankle. IMO, actions speak louder than words.

New suit looked very good, it was a very nice fit. Aab bas haircut ho jaye toh baat ban jaye!
laddoo598 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dora123

Tanu why are you still awake? 

Exams are over. I have the liberty to stay awake by choice, and not because I have to cram. So yeah.😆