Trust,Baby Blue Shirt-Wonderful Wednesday! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by laddoo598

Birth control?? Control what? They have to do IT and then SP can promote contraceptive methods. This is more like they are promoting celibacy. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

contraceptive methods rnt full proof..so SP cant take chances...πŸ˜†..Celibecy is no sex..no issues..πŸ˜‰..kissa khatam..

Originally posted by paru_rox

LOL Ouma ... your version is completely new πŸ‘

I swear for the past few days I have seen all kinds of plots for the "haadsa" ... the one that took the cake was that Bitwa is Bitiya's half-brother 🀒 ... Like really ? I might be the one committing virtual suicide in that case 

Waise so far the CV's have established that Daddy Raizada was the culprit at least in the Raizada's eyes coz Nani to an extent believes it too. Hitler Dadi is the first one who is putting more blame on the "woh aurat" ...

Would help if Khushi had a "Maaa" wala FB too ... toh toh kuch samajh aata bhi πŸ˜ƒ

Dekho, anyway you look at it, Daddy Raizada has to be a douchebag, otherwise bitwa would not hate him to such an extent.

Hitler Dadi is just being a typical mom who doesn't see her son's faults.

I have a hunch that daddy Raizada was responsible for Khushi's parents death.
too good laddooπŸ‘πŸΌ..had a great laugh..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

contraceptive methods rnt full proof..so SP cant take chances...πŸ˜†..Celibecy is no sex..no issues..πŸ˜‰..kissa khatam..

So they will just keep rubbing away. No relief for chotey and nannhi Khushi? How can SP nuns be so mean?
Originally posted by paru_rox

LOL Ouma ... your version is completely new πŸ‘

I swear for the past few days I have seen all kinds of plots for the "haadsa" ... the one that took the cake was that Bitwa is Bitiya's half-brother 🀒 ... Like really ? I might be the one committing virtual suicide in that case 

Waise so far the CV's have established that Daddy Raizada was the culprit at least in the Raizada's eyes coz Nani to an extent believes it too. Hitler Dadi is the first one who is putting more blame on the "woh aurat" ...

Would help if Khushi had a "Maaa" wala FB too ... toh toh kuch samajh aata bhi πŸ˜ƒ

I wanted to vomit seeing that thread - it almost tainted my Rabba Vey-ing when ArHi Rabba Vey! Hiye Rabba Ve! But speculation is speculation! Hey!

I completely agree with the need for Khushi centric flashbacks, I mentioned this earlier in another thread (with possibly a video in the works) about HOW many times already they've shown THE flashback. Every other minute, the flashback playsπŸ˜†..flashback, flashback, flashback!

I think the "woh aurat" must be Khushi's mother, hmm. I definately see some loopholes and stuff that doesn't make sense because I don't trust the CVs, the connection between Khushi and ASR's past looks way too vague!

Maybe an emergency happened on Anjali's wedding day, Khushi's Dad was ASR's fathers employee and something cooked up and Khushi's mother asked for his help?!
Then again, how does Arnav's Lucknow wale Malik chacha fit in, has Dadi forgotten about that son who happily kicked Arnav and Anjali out? Where the hell did Dani go when Arnav and Anjali we removed from Sheesh Mahal!

Conphused hain hum STILL!

Just spewing my speculations here but when Naani ji said something like "Aisi kaunsi baat hai Khushi bitiya ki jo aap ko pasand nahi" or something along the lines, I felt my intuition of Mommy Gupta being "woh aurat" cause maybe she sees a jhalak of "woh aurat" in Khushi?
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Tanu: Plz tell me that was a new suit. Or did they finally had it dry cleaned and it is back to its original color. Oh whatever, He looked damn good.

Bas haircut ho jaaye!!

Mrs. Raizada commits suicide on the day of her daughter's marriage just cos her hubby has an affair.

I am sooo glad he has Khushi. Don't mean to be rude here or heartless eve, guess that is why he respects Nani, Khushi and even Payal a lot, they face and remain strong during a crisis.

will c&p what I Wrote at Redux:

Of all the times he has dragged her away, this had to be the BEST!!!

He tells Dadi, If my wife is not allowed to be here, I don't see the need for me being there either.

A far cry from the day he told her on the night of their marriage, I can't believe I have to share a space with you.

Last Janmashtami, police landed up humiliating her.

This Janmashtami, Dadi lands up humiliating her.
Well almost...(Arnav's one hour meeting got over so soon, WT)

Best scene of the day:

Dadi: I am Dadi, I matter in this house.

Arnav: Ofcourse you do. Let me repeat one more time, Khushi is my wife, She matters the MOST to me. She is free to do whatever she likes in this house. No one stops or questions her.

*whistle whistle whistle*

I am in love with Dadi...She brings out the best protective side in Bitwa, Hayeee...

Aaja piya: It was okay not bad not too exciting either. Kind of random to be honest.

But loved that when she gets worried she crossed that line again, she is still unsure of where she stands with him, he finally tells her, 14 years ago his mom committed suicide.

Khushi finally gets a peak into his pain and why he is so guarded about everything.

Wish they had continued with the hug.

*MIG ALERT* They really should get a smaller bed. Bitiya was in full taek-wando pose, Ab bed bada hai toh woh kya kare*sigh*

I am loving the subtle way he is telling and showing her, You matter the most to me.

Will they remember how their last janmashtami was and may be laugh about it.

Will she admonish him for the way he treated her last janmashtami, will he tell her he did come searching for her and saw her sholay suicide act...Why can't these two have such simple moments?

Anjali is having TWINS.

Anjali obviously has no clue she is having TWINS or else she would have mentioned it.

The SCAN obviously does not show TWINS.

So if SCAN Cannot spot twins or the doctor cannot spot TWINS in the scan.

WE SHOULD SHUT UP and not complain about the baby bump.

Babies are busy playing hide and seek...They are deeply hidden.😳

TanuπŸ€— Loved your post bey...posted a wishlist scene think you might like it 😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62584215

Sweths...long time no see,..😲..loved ur post..i love wat ever u write..πŸ˜†.,..is tarah ed ka chaand kyun ban gayee tu??
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

I wanted to vomit seeing that thread - it almost tainted my Rabba Vey-ing when ArHi Rabba Vey! Hiye Rabba Ve! But speculation is speculation! Hey!

I completely agree with the need for Khushi centric flashbacks, I mentioned this earlier in another thread (with possibly a video in the works) about HOW many times already they've shown THE flashback. Every other minute, the flashback playsπŸ˜†..flashback, flashback, flashback!

I think the "woh aurat" must be Khushi's mother, hmm. I definately see some loopholes and stuff that doesn't make sense because I don't trust the CVs, the connection between Khushi and ASR's past looks way too vague!

Maybe an emergency happened on Anjali's wedding day, Khushi's Dad was ASR's fathers employee and something cooked up and Khushi's mother asked for his help?!
Then again, how does Arnav's Lucknow wale Malik chacha fit in, has Dadi forgotten about that son who happily kicked Arnav and Anjali out? Where the hell did Dani go when Arnav and Anjali we removed from Sheesh Mahal!

Conphused hain hum STILL!

I am guessing Lucknow wale Malik chacha just made the best out of the situation and kicked the kids out once the parents were dead. But I don't think he had anything to do with the actual deaths.

The connection does look vague at this moment, but I think the writers do have something solid planned. The fact that ArHi's pasts are connected has been said ever since the show started, I remember one of the very first promos of the show had a tagline that said Khushi is responsible for ruining Arnav's past, and Arnav is responsible for Khushi's present. I just don't see how an 8 year old kid can ruin anything, that is all..πŸ˜† Jokes apart, since they had established the past connection so early on in the show, I am guessing they have had it all figured out even before the show started..
Originally posted by monsi08

I simply LOVED your post Tanu...

Arnav aur Khushi ka yaraana Dadi se dekha nahin ja raha ... πŸ˜†

The DIALOG of the DAY was delivered by none other than Akash Bitwa...

"DADI .. Pandit Ji aa gaye... "  🀣

HP must have charged to speak this much.. so Akash did it for free... πŸ˜†

Where the hell did Akash bitwa disappear at the time of ASR-Dadi face-off πŸ˜• ... even HP was there dammit.

The only excuse I could think of was that the CV's decided it would be too much for Akash bitwa to see Arnav ji stand up for his wife , when clearly Akash is still oscillating b/w the bi-polarness of whether he has forgiven Payaliya or not πŸ˜›

Originally posted by -Jen-

Just spewing my speculations here but when Naani ji said something like "Aisi kaunsi baat hai Khushi bitiya ki jo aap ko pasand nahi" or something along the lines, I felt my intuition of Mommy Gupta being "woh aurat" cause maybe she sees a jhalak of "woh aurat" in Khushi?

It totally looked like Khushi reminded her of someone. Mommy Gupta was the "woh aurat"..Daddy Raizada had a thing for her, but whether or not she reciprocated is another story..But please, for the love of God, none of that crap abt ArHi being related in any way.🀒