Trust,Baby Blue Shirt-Wonderful Wednesday! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Updated tanu

ASR: So what? She is my wife. I drag all of your weight. So moochers, listen up, she gets to do whatever she wants, I hope I made myself clear.

My favπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by laddoo598

Gayathri jee, I still remember your name! Chalo, now praise my memory! πŸ˜†

You are much too nice to AnJhali. I felt like telling her to drag her ass to the store room and get what she needs by herself, whats with all the ordering around?

And I have noticed she has a problem with ArHi getting physically cozy, moral support doesn't bug her much..πŸ˜†

Baby Blue Shirt = BISS VEYYY

Bas aab haircut ho jaye toh baat ban jayee!

Regardin your amzing memory  i am on my knees now. Bless me genius!πŸ˜†

Also i want my awrd for managing to res on the first page itself :D

Oh yea. Well she was ordering HP around anyway so i guess khuhsi was just anodr random passerby :p If only they atleast showed a tummy. Her bossing people around and clutching her stomach would have made some sense then. Bad move CV's..:/

Aah maybe she doesnt want khushi to beat her at getting a tummy?πŸ˜‰

But for me the diwali haircut=Aman. And that is enuf to make it a total no noπŸ˜†

@Shwetha! Totally agree regarding the CT scan thing! I actually thought about it but selective memory you see :D
Originally posted by AM2011

Humein aapse ek sawaal poochna hai ?

Aisa kyun hota hai Laddoo jee jis din humein episode pasand aata hai ussi din aap post karte ho.

I Still haven't watched it.This post is in reference to your earlier posts.πŸ˜†

I will write something abt the episode when i will watch it.

Aisa iss liye hota hai, kyunki hamari episode liking frequencies ek ho jaati hai..

*Laddoo prays fervently that AM2011 jee ends up liking the episode today, so that our episode liking ka rishta stays strong* πŸ˜†
Updated!
I was first! Ladoos for me! Mootichooris being my favourite!

P.S. I wrote more then I intended to! Apologies!
Edited by Rabba-Ve-Delena - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Tanu: Plz tell me that was a new suit. Or did they finally had it dry cleaned and it is back to its original color. Oh whatever, He looked damn good.

Bas haircut ho jaaye!!

Mrs. Raizada commits suicide on the day of her daughter's marriage just cos her hubby has an affair.

I am sooo glad he has Khushi. Don't mean to be rude here or heartless eve, guess that is why he respects Nani, Khushi and even Payal a lot, they face and remain strong during a crisis.

will c&p what I Wrote at Redux:

Of all the times he has dragged her away, this had to be the BEST!!!

He tells Dadi, If my wife is not allowed to be here, I don't see the need for me being there either.

A far cry from the day he told her on the night of their marriage, I can't believe I have to share a space with you.

Last Janmashtami, police landed up humiliating her.

This Janmashtami, Dadi lands up humiliating her.
Well almost...(Arnav's one hour meeting got over so soon, WT)

Best scene of the day:

Dadi: I am Dadi, I matter in this house.

Arnav: Ofcourse you do. Let me repeat one more time, Khushi is my wife, She matters the MOST to me. She is free to do whatever she likes in this house. No one stops or questions her.

*whistle whistle whistle*

I am in love with Dadi...She brings out the best protective side in Bitwa, Hayeee...

Aaja piya: It was okay not bad not too exciting either. Kind of random to be honest.

But loved that when she gets worried she crossed that line again, she is still unsure of where she stands with him, he finally tells her, 14 years ago his mom committed suicide.

Khushi finally gets a peak into his pain and why he is so guarded about everything.

Wish they had continued with the hug.

*MIG ALERT* They really should get a smaller bed. Bitiya was in full taek-wando pose, Ab bed bada hai toh woh kya kare*sigh*

I am loving the subtle way he is telling and showing her, You matter the most to me.

Will they remember how their last janmashtami was and may be laugh about it.

Will she admonish him for the way he treated her last janmashtami, will he tell her he did come searching for her and saw her sholay suicide act...Why can't these two have such simple moments?

Anjali is having TWINS.

Anjali obviously has no clue she is having TWINS or else she would have mentioned it.

The SCAN obviously does not show TWINS.

So if SCAN Cannot spot twins or the doctor cannot spot TWINS in the scan.

WE SHOULD SHUT UP and not complain about the baby bump.

Babies are busy playing hide and seek...They are deeply hidden.😳

TanuπŸ€— Loved your post bey...posted a wishlist scene think you might like it 😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62584215

So she is having twins for sure? I felt like laughing at NK's face when he said twins, 6 month into the pregnancy and no sign of bump, ek baby hai ki nahin doubt hai, upar se ek aur..πŸ˜†

I hope they show some nice ArHi scenes for janmashtami rey, and I would love it if they refer back to last Janmashtami somehow. Arnav teasing her about her kans mama act, or how she tricked him into coming for Pooja and stuff?

Now that I think about it, how far along have these two come? Thinking back to last diwali, Arnav didn't bother much about Khushi being insulted by La and co. but look at him now, always by her side, always protecting her, always defending her.

Arre yaar, whats with the abrupt endings to tight hugs?? Iss kay baad kya hota hai, tells tells..😈

And hugs kay baad bed pe bitwa and bitiya ka position inter exchange kyun ho jaata hai? πŸ˜†

Thank you for the reply jaani..πŸ€— *Runs to read the wishlist*
Originally posted by kookie2020

One more question : What do Bitiya and Babua eat?
I mean they have iron clad control over their libido's.
I am back to being behoodi today.
They were about to do it in the hut, but now that they are actually sleeping together in the same bed, they don't feel like doing it.
360 degree turn.
They are happy with playing rabba ve on stairs.
Applause guys, they love each other but no Faraq...Kya control hai .
On the serious note: loved the episode.
Bolti band kardi aaj.
Blue shirt was the best .

Tell me about it. They hug all passionately, and bam, we cut to the next morning. Kya self control hai. What pavitra pyaar. Dono Vishwamitra type hai, one of them ought to have played Menka's role. Mind is baffled. Does chotey only function in dangerous conditions? Does nannhi Khushi kick into action only when gundas are chasing outside? We need Rocky and Co. back I guess. In donon ka kuch nahin ho sakta..
Originally posted by paru_rox

Edited :

Loved the decoding today Tanuwa πŸ€— ... Loving the episodes now-a-days. There's drama and romance AND the story seems to be heading somewhere with a semblance of continuity.

The episode today was brilliant with the best part being Arnav Singh Raizada & his heart. No one understands the deep layers of his pain not even his Di. But today he did it ... he told the girl he loved a part of his troublesome past. The mother whom he loved with all his heart & whose loss is still an open wound, today he spoke to Khushi about the death of his beloved mother ... Beautiful scene πŸ‘

You & me are totally soul-sistah on this one Tanu ... I was surprised at the moronic dialogue in response to the "Khushi iss ghar ki bahu hai" ...
Hitler Dadi needs to have snappier comebacks if she wants to play against Arnav Singh Raizada (woh bhi fultoo Pati mode mein) πŸ˜†

The best reactions to ASR's "respect my wife" scene was *hold your breath* ... it was MAMI ji and HP was a close second πŸ˜›

Hain na?? Hum iss ghar ki dadi hai, kya dialogue hai..🀣 Sabki dadi hai kya? Nani jee ki daadi, poolside ki daadi, kicthen ki daadi, staircase ki daadi..πŸ˜†

Why does Mami call her daadi jee BTW? ROFL I know, Mami's eyes were about to fall out of their sockets.

I am telling you, I cannot for the life of me hate this Hitler Daadi. She brought back sense and logic and intensity to this show, chahe woh khud kitni hi messed up kyun na ho..

Also, did you see her look when Nani questioned her as to why she dislikes Khushi? It was as if Khushi reminds her of someone..
Originally posted by laddoo598

Tell me about it. They hug all passionately, and bam, we cut to the next morning. Kya self control hai. What pavitra pyaar. Dono Vishwamitra type hai, one of them ought to have played Menka's role. Mind is baffled. Does chotey only function in dangerous conditions? Does nannhi Khushi kick into action only when gundas are chasing outside? We need Rocky and Co. back I guess. In donon ka kuch nahin ho sakta..
I guess that is how they get their kicks.
Being tied up and kidnapped makes Babua horny and then the chase with the goondas gives them extra flow of hormones.
They love being chased and they also love playing love games.
One more thing I ROFLED  when NK said to Anjali "TWINS..TWINS"
I was like really ??
And pigs will fly and I will push an entire desk out of my vagina if  Anjali even delivers 1 kid.
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Regardin your amzing memory  i am on my knees now. Bless me genius!πŸ˜†

Also i want my awrd for managing to res on the first page itself :D

Oh yea. Well she was ordering HP around anyway so i guess khuhsi was just anodr random passerby :p If only they atleast showed a tummy. Her bossing people around and clutching her stomach would have made some sense then. Bad move CV's..:/

Aah maybe she doesnt want khushi to beat her at getting a tummy?πŸ˜‰

But for me the diwali haircut=Aman. And that is enuf to make it a total no noπŸ˜†

Arre yaar, its no big deal to land first page on my posts, main kaunsi itni popular hoon..πŸ˜†

But still pat-wa on your back-wa from my side!

I will risk interruptions from Aman for the diwali haircut. Bas keh diya.

BTW, Khushi has already beat AnJhali at getting a tummy thanks to those horrendous anarkalis and their bloated up bodice..πŸ˜†