Trust,Baby Blue Shirt-Wonderful Wednesday!

Posted: 11 years ago
So its confirmed, mommy Malik Nee Raizada killed herself. Guess Daddy Malik was fooling around with someone else, or willing to fool around with someone else, Mommy Malik Nee Raizada couldn't take the betrayal and took the suicide route. Sad stuff. Lets move on to the actual episode now.

Trust, one thing that was always sorely lacking between Arnav and Khushi. Lack of trust was the main culprit behind the nasty MU business. The very first time Arnav put his faith on Khushi was when he chose to believe her over Shyam despite her having no solid proof to support her claims. But I didn't really see it as a huge deal since he already had an inkling of what a low life Shyam was since the creep himself had told him how he doesn't give a damn about precious AnJhali and how he loves Khushi and only Khushi. Arnav was aware of Shyam's obsession with Khushi, and it really doesn't take a genius to know that Khushi was telling the truth, even more so 'cause he had seen her risking her life again and again to rescue him.

Today was different. I thought today marked the very first occasion where it was made crystal clear that this man trusts her blindly now. This is Arnav Singh Raizada we are talking about, he guards his heart with vigour, he will share everything with you but his sorrows, he is the ultimate example of "Suffer in silence" types. No, not even AnJhali is privy to his woes. Till date, he has never ever sought comfort from anyone when he was troubled, and the rest of the family probably always left him alone, not bothering to see if he needed a shoulder to lean on, after all, he was the anchor for all of them right? The anchor is always solid, strong, dependable, it doesn't need to depend on anyone..

But our Khushi does not take Arnav's strength, his rock solid persona for granted. She saw he was troubled, and she saw how desperately he was trying to keep the guard up, to not let anyone in, and she didn't just let him be like everyone else in his family did for years. She didn't probe him for information, didn't nag him to tell her what was troubling him, rather she just tried to make him smile, tried to take his mind off his woes, and in her very own way, she let him know that she would always be there for him.

Pretty hunky dory till now, but of course bitwa was far too troubled to be pacified by a song sequence, so he brushes her off and turns to leave. Khushi is no stranger to this, she thought he was building his defensive shield up again and anticipating a lash out, she tried to explain that she didn't mean to upset him, she doesn't want to know anything, and then the man speaks up, and tells her the deepest secret of his life without any hesitation. This to me was the biggest sign that he had finally learned to trust her unconditionally, blindly. He sought solace in her arms, finally putting down the guards and for once, letting someone else be the strong one while allowing himself the luxury to just grieve. Beautiful scene!

Decoding Business:

ASR: Why are you staring at me?

Khushi: 'Cause you are hot. What, are you gonna charge me for deriving visual pleasure now? Huh?? I don't charge you for ogling at me 24/7.

ASR:  Fair enough.

AnJhali: Please get me the shankh. You see, just because I am pregnant with a invisible fetus, I can't do any work. I will drop dead if I had to go the store room and get the shankh myself.

Khushi: Of course di. I am your errand girl after all.

Hitler Dadi: How dare you touch my son and daughter in law's pics? Who do you think you are?

Me: She is kinda the lady of the house.

AnJhali: Khushi jee, I know you are not at fault. But I won't open my mouth. I will just let you know that I am on your side, and let the tamasha unfold.

Payal: Don't look at me. I am the ultimate doormat after all.

NK: I would have spoken up, but this is Nannav's moment of glory.

ASR: So what? She is my wife. I drag all of your weight. So moochers, listen up, she gets to do whatever she wants, I hope I made myself clear.

Dadi: I am the dadi of this house (the most demented dialogue ever, dadi of this house, W*F?πŸ˜†). I have the authority to make a hullabaloo over petty issues.

ASR: Fix your hearing aid woman. My wife > Dadi of the house. Hmpff!

And thus continues the process of Arnav redeeming himself. Redemption = "Doing something that compensates for poor past performance or behavior." And since bitwa has a pretty long list of poor past behaviour, let him take it slow and steady. πŸ˜† The verbal apology will follow too. I am sure of it.

And last  but not the least, the baby blue shirt is back!! Costume wale bhaiya, show some meherbani to Khushi also. Even fugly doesn't do justice to her dresses now.🀒
Edited by laddoo598 - 11 years ago
The BIG "C" finally happened. Arre nahin, not consummation but finally some clear, cut communication!😍

What an epic moment, defines the whole episode for me ...

Whatever happens with this screenplay and character consistency etc, I know for a fact I will always watch IPKKND loyally because I love Sanaya and Barun's acting abilities.

Collectively they made the moment count for so much whether it was ASR's blunt but broken expression when he blurts out the truth that always haunts him or Khushi's empathy as she encircled him in her arms! It was emotionally charged and brilliantly delivered!

You said it all above, he is the anchor, he's always been guarded and internal about the pain he feels which manifests into outward anger or complete aloofness but I loved how in that moment Khushi recognises that so her attempt was never to intrusively find out but simply make him smile but also let him know he can trust her - which he did!

As for the hug, Khushi's internal voice explained it completely, ever the feeler, healer and problem dealer she wants to be by his side through all of it (which makes me think, what happened to tracks about Buaji's house etc..etc)? Challo koi nahin ... She wants be by  him because ultimately with suicide was he not abandoned? When she hugged him I think it was mixture of her consoling him but also her letting him know she would be there with him.

For Arnav, I reckon he hasn't made peace with his own past yet but he relented and told Khushi a little of it this episode and I think that's significant in itself in terms of trust!

... Aside from all that, I liked the episode in general, ASR's baby blue shirt (bring back navy and white costume wale ji and I'll send you virtual jalebis!) plus the way he dealt with Dadi reinforcing Khushi's standing in the house and his life was super to watch. But also his determination to let Dadi know Shyam's truth! It was all good. NK and Anjali were good too and I love Nani Raizada, she phangurls every time ASR stands by/protects Khushi!πŸ˜†

However, to be the cynic I am, still some stuff I don't like for example how suicide is made to a huge tragedy right now when a couple of episodes back they dealt with it in such a comic mannerπŸ˜†.. and also, ASR bitwa, just say sorry!

Loved your decoding as usual Tanu-wa, I love your posts!πŸ€—
IPKKND is going through a good phase, hope it sticks!

Edited by Rabba-Ve-Delena - 11 years ago

Ok first of all the baby blue shirt has to be seen. I demand that he takes his overcoat of ASAP. They cannot tease us lyk dis!!!! :X

*crazy phangurl talking here. serious BISSing..<3*

Ok back to the ep*and sanity* This is exactly what i wanted from Arnav. This is his redemption. And like i told you yesterday when he actually opened up to her i felt that he has finally redeemed himself. i am going to forget the rakshas part of him now. Oh yes selective memory is in this seasonπŸ˜† But if it helps me enjoy the ep's more i don't give a damn :)

I felt anjali was ok today. The hug got me melted into ice candy. She could have used a few more sentences in defence of khuhsi though. They aint gonna sue her for it. But i liked the fact that she was smiling even when Arnav defended khushi. I expected her to go to glycerin mode.

Edited by -happilyunknown - 11 years ago
Tanu: Plz tell me that was a new suit. Or did they finally had it dry cleaned and it is back to its original color. Oh whatever, He looked damn good.

Bas haircut ho jaaye!!

Mrs. Raizada commits suicide on the day of her daughter's marriage just cos her hubby has an affair.

I am sooo glad he has Khushi. Don't mean to be rude here or heartless eve, guess that is why he respects Nani, Khushi and even Payal a lot, they face and remain strong during a crisis.

will c&p what I Wrote at Redux:

Of all the times he has dragged her away, this had to be the BEST!!!

He tells Dadi, If my wife is not allowed to be here, I don't see the need for me being there either.

A far cry from the day he told her on the night of their marriage, I can't believe I have to share a space with you.

Last Janmashtami, police landed up humiliating her.

This Janmashtami, Dadi lands up humiliating her.
Well almost...(Arnav's one hour meeting got over so soon, WT)

Best scene of the day:

Dadi: I am Dadi, I matter in this house.

Arnav: Ofcourse you do. Let me repeat one more time, Khushi is my wife, She matters the MOST to me. She is free to do whatever she likes in this house. No one stops or questions her.

*whistle whistle whistle*

I am in love with Dadi...She brings out the best protective side in Bitwa, Hayeee...

Aaja piya: It was okay not bad not too exciting either. Kind of random to be honest.

But loved that when she gets worried she crossed that line again, she is still unsure of where she stands with him, he finally tells her, 14 years ago his mom committed suicide.

Khushi finally gets a peak into his pain and why he is so guarded about everything.

Wish they had continued with the hug.

*MIG ALERT* They really should get a smaller bed. Bitiya was in full taek-wando pose, Ab bed bada hai toh woh kya kare*sigh*

I am loving the subtle way he is telling and showing her, You matter the most to me.

Will they remember how their last janmashtami was and may be laugh about it.

Will she admonish him for the way he treated her last janmashtami, will he tell her he did come searching for her and saw her sholay suicide act...Why can't these two have such simple moments?

Anjali is having TWINS.

Anjali obviously has no clue she is having TWINS or else she would have mentioned it.

The SCAN obviously does not show TWINS.

So if SCAN Cannot spot twins or the doctor cannot spot TWINS in the scan.

WE SHOULD SHUT UP and not complain about the baby bump.

Babies are busy playing hide and seek...They are deeply hidden.😳

TanuπŸ€— Loved your post bey...posted a wishlist scene think you might like it 😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62584215

Edited by Shwetha! - 11 years ago
Edited :

Loved the decoding today Tanuwa πŸ€— ... Loving the episodes now-a-days. There's drama and romance AND the story seems to be heading somewhere with a semblance of continuity.

The episode today was brilliant with the best part being Arnav Singh Raizada & his heart. No one understands the deep layers of his pain not even his Di. But today he did it ... he told the girl he loved a part of his troublesome past. The mother whom he loved with all his heart & whose loss is still an open wound, today he spoke to Khushi about the death of his beloved mother ... Beautiful scene πŸ‘

Originally posted by laddoo598

Dadi: I am the dadi of this house (the most demented dialogue ever, dadi of this house, W*F?πŸ˜†). I have the authority to make a hullabaloo over petty issues.

You & me are totally soul-sistah on this one Tanu ... I was surprised at the moronic dialogue in response to the "Khushi iss ghar ki bahu hai" ...
Hitler Dadi needs to have snappier comebacks if she wants to play against Arnav Singh Raizada (woh bhi fultoo Pati mode mein) πŸ˜†

The best reactions to ASR's "respect my wife" scene was *hold your breath* ... it was MAMI ji and HP was a close second πŸ˜›

Edited by paru_rox - 11 years ago
Humein aapse ek sawaal poochna hai ?

Aisa kyun hota hai Laddoo jee jis din humein episode pasand aata hai ussi din aap post karte ho.

I Still haven't watched it.This post is in reference to your earlier posts.πŸ˜†

I will write something abt the episode when i will watch it.

I have nothing new to add in what everyone must have discussed and analysed about this episode .

I have always liked the way ASR handles family drama. He always maintains balance in his relationship to both parties.

I liked the way khushi jee tried to bring smile on her patidev's face.What i liked most was the way she clearly separated herself from all the nagging bahus of Indian telly soaps.

She was expecting some dhamaka from her hubby so she just told him smartly that she is not interested in his rona dhone wali 70s story.She was just trying to cheer him up so that she can also sleep peacefully.

CVs clear dig at phangals on taxation stuff.

"Anjie dee hain badi sayani
kaam karne se hain unko pareshaani"

Edited by AM2011 - 11 years ago
As always loved your analysis. Yes Arnav is trusting Khushi blindly and started to share his feelings with her which he never did even with Jhali and I'm so loving him when he is always there for Khushi when that hitler dadi is humiliating Khushi for no reason.
Loved your points about JHALI and Payal

PS : yayyy!!! Blue shirt is back after ages πŸ˜†
One more question : What do Bitiya and Babua eat?
I mean they have iron clad control over their libido's.
I am back to being behoodi today.
They were about to do it in the hut, but now that they are actually sleeping together in the same bed, they don't feel like doing it.
360 degree turn.
They are happy with playing rabba ve on stairs.
Applause guys, they love each other but no Faraq...Kya control hai .
On the serious note: loved the episode.
Bolti band kardi aaj.
Blue shirt was the best .
Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago
Your decoding business segment was hilarious...awesome...🀣
Had a very good laugh...
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Ok first of all the baby blue shirt has to be seen. I demand that he takes his overcoat of ASAP. They cannot tease us lyk dis!!!! :X

*crazy phangurl talking here. serious BISSing..<3*

Ok back to the ep*and sanity* This is exactly what i wanted from Arnav. This is his redemption. And like i told you yesterday when he actually opened up to her i felt that he has finally redeemed himself. i am going to forget the rakshas part of him now. Oh yes selective memory is in this seasonπŸ˜† But if it helps me enjoy the ep's more i don't give a damn :)

I felt anjali was ok today. The hug got me melted into ice candy. She could have used a few more sentences in defence of khuhsi though. They aint gonna sue her for it. But i liked the fact that she was smiling even when Arnav defended khushi. I expected her to go to glycerin mode.

Gayathri jee, I still remember your name! Chalo, now praise my memory! πŸ˜†

You are much too nice to AnJhali. I felt like telling her to drag her ass to the store room and get what she needs by herself, whats with all the ordering around?

And I have noticed she has a problem with ArHi getting physically cozy, moral support doesn't bug her much..πŸ˜†

Baby Blue Shirt = BISS VEYYY

Bas aab haircut ho jaye toh baat ban jayee!