Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKNND - WU - 8/8 Aaja Piya Tohe Pyaar doon! (Page 9)

xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Thanks! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
awesome updateHug

-Srushti-

alicemath IF-Dazzler
alicemath
alicemath

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
waaahh...wot an awsum written update...
luvd ur update more thn watching the show...cudnt stop myself frm rolfff..ROFLROFLROFL
thnx buddy...Smile

-Srushti-

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
10q WU

-Srushti-

-Charmed- Groupbie
-Charmed-
-Charmed-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Hilarious commentary. Anji aqal se ganji was so funny, LOL.

-Srushti-

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chimpsy

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Ohhhohhhooohhhooohhh!!!!! (perfect Tarzan ishtyle!)

"Chimpsy! Watch out for that treee!" Shocked

Arrggghhh! (typical George of the Jungle ishtyle!) Dead

Sheesh! That hurt! Ouch The lengths I go to just to post a comment!

Anyway, Chimpsy's down! Tongue (and rubbing sore butt!)  

Mein aa gaiTongue 

*ducks from a chappal flying across*
Ya, and the first two are expensive designer 'don't-you-dare' wash chappals! I want them back! LOL
Oye Chappals se na maro apne updater koOuch 
We take no prisoners! No matter how cute they are! Angry

Me toh bholi bhali bachi whose netwalaAngry gave her a big DHOKA for 10 WHOLE DAYSCryCryCry 
We'll need witnesses for this! Angry 

And after a lot of grovelling to my Dementors who are named Paru and Chimpsy... Hmmm... but what to do with already squashed and mashed bananas? Heard Paru's excellent at facial! What say? Tongue You need to pacify us, no? Shocked If Arnav could gobble up all that food for Buaji, why can't you tolerate some tutti-frutti facial for us?! Angry

We begin with the update ... and here are my fav parts Embarrassed:
1) ...all set to make cow eyes at him...  so this is how 'cow eyes' look like huh?

2) ...Lawn mower ka handle nahi...Poor thing is dragged out by the raging bull hubby of hers..but on a serious note...I just loved it ...Embarrassed...)  Me loved it too!

3) ..but then NK with his xray eyesEmbarrassed he has Xray eyes? how sexy! Day Dreaming

4) ...and being a former LTLian...  Errr, is LTL processed monkey food? Sounds yummy! Big smile

5) It is night time and our hubby wifey are sleeping (Ahem!! That is what i said..SLEEPING!! ...Dirty mindsAngryTongueLOL  didn't think anything else! Honest! (fingers crossed Blushing)
6) ..and the song AAJA PIYA TOHE PYaAR DOON starts playing ...she then tries to manao and patao her hubby dearest...in every way possible...pulling her towards him..making him sit...trying to make him happy...but he keeps on walking away... Loved the song, lovely scene! Sooo cute! Embarrassed

7) ...awww...he so CRAVES for that hug...and she hugs him differently this time...normally she hugs him from under his arms...this time she hugged him over his arms..as if engulfing HIM...under her protection and trying to keep him away from all the pains and painful memoriesCry 
Loved this too... loved the details... Srush very, very, very observant, no? Blushing

8) ..'WHAt...why are you staring'...and Khushi who is a perfect match for him retorts whether it requires a tax payment to watch ASRTongue...The poor hubby of his all perplexed and is left sputtering what the what theConfusedLOL 
Oh! this was just SUPER! My favourite! ROFL

9) ..not only a oxhead like him..but also his brainless familyClap  Definitely! ROFL ROFL ROFL

10) (It is a wonder how come Daadi took Khushi to be the servant...Confused..REally Payal you need to get a back bone!!)
Ya, she does look and behave like one these days! Sheesh! LOL But makes a good temporary partner for my NK! LOL

11) Aapko badi yaad aa rahi hai...Tongue...Kyun ..aapka bhi pension ka case uskey paas pending tha??) ROFL ROFL ROFL Super!

12) Highlight of the day:  ASR walks in and and tells her what is the big deal if she has touched the things (Exactly..what is the big dealConfused...she is not carrying some contiminating disease..and anyways..photos are not going to be infected even if does...OuchLOL).

13) (Waise somebody explain *raises her hand tentatively* wait your turn, dear! I see many raised hands! LOL ..isnt this the maternal house of ASR??? so how come her Paternal Grandma is the DAADI of THIS house??? I am all)

14) And ASR says that they acknowledge that but that doesnot take away Khushi's right over the house...all pleased except Maami and Daadi...ASR walks off in style loved this part! Day Dreaming

---------------------
Episode overEmbarrassed
Chimpu baba going for training today...so this was a bit rushed.. Paru, I think I've tortured her enough! You do the rest with the facial!  Bye guys, will check-in later! Big smile Love ya!Embarrassed

Ahhh ... Paru's clear skin broke out into rashes after her first facial Ouch ... so neither does she get them nor does she dole out the atyachaar to anyone else Chimpsy Thumbs Down ...

But do not worry, we will force-feed the mashed bananas to Srush's net wala bhaiyya ( nikamma kahin ka ... net theek karne mein 10 din lagte hain kya Angry )

LOL Chimpsy ... Chatpati would rather home out with Hitler Dadi than miss another update from next time yaar ... itna pareshan kar diya humne bechari ko suna-suna ke LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chimpsy-Srushti-

Go to top