Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKNND - WU - 8/8 Aaja Piya Tohe Pyaar doon! (Page 7)

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Shrusthi loved reading your update.

maaneet93 Senior Member
maaneet93
maaneet93

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
i dont' speak hindi and i barely understand it :P this helps alot 
lafangi_Mahi IF-Sizzlerz
lafangi_Mahi
lafangi_Mahi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
Raj_LovesU Newbie
Raj_LovesU
Raj_LovesU

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
thank you!
Raj_LovesU Newbie
Raj_LovesU
Raj_LovesU

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update it helped so much!
pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
minniee IF-Dazzler
minniee
minniee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
hai re nand kishore ...srushti aa gayi...

HugHugHugDancingDancingDancing...

asusual wonderfull update...

acha hua tujhe yeh update karne mil gaya...

warna humein protest karna padta...still humming aaja piya tohe pyaar doon...EmbarrassedDay DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

buss yeh dadi ka kuch kardo...

Edited by ArHi_JeeVi - 09 August 2012 at 3:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chimpsy

Chimpsy Goldie
Chimpsy
Chimpsy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Ha Ha ... so you think the dedication might make us forget you deserted us last week ???

Ah well Srush ... a little more LOWE from you and Chimpsy & I might scale down your punishment LOL

Further Comments -- Under Construction Tongue

UPDATED Below:

Oye Chatpati ... tere liye yeh HugHugHug ...  aur tere net wale nikamme bhaiyya ke liye yeh

So now Paru wonders why Srushti calls her a dementor when she forgives with wonly a few taunts Ouch ... &  then thinks to self "koi nahi, let Chimpsy climb down from her tree ... WE do not take dementor comments lying down LOL "

Special Comment-wa section :-

who let the DAADI in?-- Hitler Dadi does not believe in asking or knocking bey ... she just walks into the house as if she owns the place. I tell you, yeh aaj kal ke bade bhi na, koi manners hi nahi hain Tongue

.and being a former LTLian...I can say that I am glad that AS of LTL aka Swati Chitnis...is not fainting anymore...God knows what would have happened to Khushi had she done so -- OK so brains rolled over this one & still could not understand ... what is a LTL yaar Confused

when the  FB ka bacha -- LOL this is epic Srush ... the "Maaa.." fb has replaced the terrace fb ... ASR ke dimaag mein wapas chap gaya hai purana wala fb LOL

and the song AAJA PIYA TOHE PYaAR DOON starts playing ...she then tries to manao and patao her hubby dearest...in every way possible -- I loved this whole segment Embarrassed ... Typical Khushi way to make Arnav forget his pain. And the segment after this was even better ... Hallelujah he actually opens up to her & talks about something that he does not even like discussing with pyaari Di Star ... And she tells him silently that she will be there for him always. Loved the progress Arnav & Khushi made today Big smile

Payal and Anji the akal se ganji leave for the preparations when Daadi asks for Shyam  --
Dadi is finally getting down to the point of her comeback into normal duniya bey ... she is here to get Daiyya ho back from wherever h
e is hibernating ... abhi Dadi akele Khushi ko rula rahi hai, baad mein Daiyya ho ke saath karegi -- this is her 5 year plan for now Angry

She announces she is the Daadi of this house (Waise somebody explain *raises her hand tentatively* ..isnt this the maternal house of ASR??? so how come her Paternal Grandma is the DAADI of THIS house??? -- Dadi is all for sadda haq Srush ... am really amazed at her audacity to claim she is the elder of the house when she has just decided to drop in after being all gayab-shayab for 14 yrs Shocked
BTW that was the most moronic dialogue of IPK till date -- "agar yeh bahu hai, toh hum Dadi hain.." ... W*F was that Ouch

ASR says that they acknowledge that but that doesnot take away Khushi's right over the house...all pleased except Maami and Daadi...ASR walks off in style -- Mami's expressions were just too good in this scene ... i bet she was wondering if Bitwa is gonna get on her case too, for calling his wife "phatti saree" LOL

Chatpati Srush
Hug ... Parul gives you a pappi, jhappi & sansein ruk jaane wala moment for this brilliant update Big smile

Lovely! lovely! Clap Paru, dear! Heart
Super comments! Thumbs Up 

Edited by Chimpsy - 08 August 2012 at 11:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_rox

Go to top