Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKNND - WU - 8/8 Aaja Piya Tohe Pyaar doon! (Page 6)

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
THanks for your hillarious WU.  Enjoyed reading every word

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

So we have our not so bigada nawab aka ASR telling his Daadi to respect his wifey dear ..and his wifey dear is all set to make cow eyes at him...staring at him unabashedly watching her hubby dear
 Payal and NK are actually pacing outside ...worrying about Khushi in Gabbar;s...I mean Daadi's den...errr Dadi's roomTongue...but then NK with his xray eyesEmbarrassed sees Khushi and tells Payal that his Nannav has taken care of that...

Inside the room both Jawaani-Deewani ...Aka Naani-Daadi are standing eye to eye...with Naani trying to break the rigid stance of the female ASR...aka Daadi
Daadi is in her  "I am not going to budge..and forever going to grudge" mood...

It is night time and our hubby wifey are sleeping (Ahem!! That is what i said..SLEEPING!! ...Dirty mindsAngryTongueLOLwhen the  FB ka bacha...I mean the Khushi Shyam huggy wala FB has now given birth...err I mean given way to this FB which ofcourse is gonna haunt us till this one delivers another babyAngry)...

Khushi follows him..and looks concerned but doesnot have the courage to approach her hotbabula hubby...and so our KAKA...aka Rajesh Khanna ji comes to rescue (hee hee...Asha parekh (Lataji) sang the song for Kaka in the movie naEmbarrassed)

..and finally apna shy why ASR gets all wet behind the ears and blurts out...'WHAt...why are you staring'...and Khushi who is a perfect match for him retorts whether it requires a tax payment to watch ASRTongue...The poor hubby of his all perplexed and is left sputtering what the what theConfusedLOL

She goes downstairs...and finds Anji the akal se ganji and her  elastic tummy...(tummy kabhie bulging kabhi flatTongue)...Anji is looking for something and Khushi finds that something is missing (yes...your SIL's brainTongue)...she asks her and Anji the ganji tells her about the 'Shankh' of her mother that they would be requiring in the pooja...Khushi gets all emotional hearing about her late Mother in law...and she promises that she will find out and then hugs Anji the Akal se ganji...who ofcourse doesnot understand why the hug...but the man (ASR) who is watching all this from the stairs...understands it..and smiles..totally and completely in love with this woman..who loves so freely...uninhibitedly...not only a oxhead like him..but also his brainless familyClap

he finally lets her go (Kyun reAngry thodi aur kabaddi khel leta toh tera kya jaataAngry) she is smiling and looks back as she climbs and he also looks up towards her ...both are smiling...
There Daadi and Payal and Naani and NK are all planning for ...well you guessed it right...ANOTHER Pooja)...and he tells Anji that he is leaving...

and then the two Jawaani Deewani aka Daadi an Naani sit and Daadi giving instructions about the budday celebration of her Ladugopal...Payal and Anji the akal se ganji leave for the preparations when Daadi asks for Shyam (Aapko badi yaad aa rahi hai...Tongue...Kyun ..aapka bhi pension ka case uskey paas pending tha??)

Khushi is searching for the shankh in the room when she finds an album which falls down and she while picking it up ...sees it...and ofcourse Daadi reaches there ...and gets mad seeing Khushi handling the album...she marches down with Khushi following her and apologizing profusely..but ofcourse Daadi the BAADY is in no mood to listen and she starts alleging ... she has now called a Darbaar i.e. a grand family meeting!! and allegations!! BAaP RE BAAP!!! toying with the memories of the Family???
s.She announces she is the Daadi of this house (Waise somebody explain *raises her hand tentatively* ..isnt this the maternal house of ASR??? so how come her Paternal Grandma is the DAADI of THIS house??? I am all)

---------------------
Episode overEmbarrassed

ROFL
Absolutely adored your superlative adjectives and wonderfully creative - and apt! - descriptions of the characters.
I don't need to know the story... the description makes it all very clear.

Keep it up!

Jayne

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chimpsy-Srushti-

s0n00smi Senior Member
s0n00smi
s0n00smi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
hey shrusti.. i really like your update... if you are updating i just read it even i watched episode already...
its very funny LOL

Chimpsy-Srushti-

Chimpsy Goldie
Chimpsy
Chimpsy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Ohhhohhhooohhhooohhh!!!!! (perfect Tarzan ishtyle!)

"Chimpsy! Watch out for that treee!" Shocked

Arrggghhh! (typical George of the Jungle ishtyle!) Dead

Sheesh! That hurt! Ouch The lengths I go to just to post a comment!

Anyway, Chimpsy's down! Tongue (and rubbing sore butt!)  

Mein aa gaiTongue 

*ducks from a chappal flying across*
Ya, and the first two are expensive designer 'don't-you-dare' wash chappals! I want them back! LOL
Oye Chappals se na maro apne updater koOuch 
We take no prisoners! No matter how cute they are! Angry

Me toh bholi bhali bachi whose netwalaAngry gave her a big DHOKA for 10 WHOLE DAYSCryCryCry 
We'll need witnesses for this! Angry 

And after a lot of grovelling to my Dementors who are named Paru and Chimpsy... Hmmm... but what to do with already squashed and mashed bananas? Heard Paru's excellent at facial! What say? Tongue You need to pacify us, no? Shocked If Arnav could gobble up all that food for Buaji, why can't you tolerate some tutti-frutti facial for us?! Angry

We begin with the update ... and here are my fav parts Embarrassed:
1) ...all set to make cow eyes at him...  so this is how 'cow eyes' look like huh?

2) ...Lawn mower ka handle nahi...Poor thing is dragged out by the raging bull hubby of hers..but on a serious note...I just loved it ...Embarrassed...)  Me loved it too!

3) ..but then NK with his xray eyesEmbarrassed he has Xray eyes? how sexy! Day Dreaming

4) ...and being a former LTLian...  Errr, is LTL processed monkey food? Sounds yummy! Big smile

5) It is night time and our hubby wifey are sleeping (Ahem!! That is what i said..SLEEPING!! ...Dirty mindsAngryTongueLOL  didn't think anything else! Honest! (fingers crossed Blushing)
6) ..and the song AAJA PIYA TOHE PYaAR DOON starts playing ...she then tries to manao and patao her hubby dearest...in every way possible...pulling her towards him..making him sit...trying to make him happy...but he keeps on walking away... Loved the song, lovely scene! Sooo cute! Embarrassed

7) ...awww...he so CRAVES for that hug...and she hugs him differently this time...normally she hugs him from under his arms...this time she hugged him over his arms..as if engulfing HIM...under her protection and trying to keep him away from all the pains and painful memoriesCry 
Loved this too... loved the details... Srush very, very, very observant, no? Blushing

8) ..'WHAt...why are you staring'...and Khushi who is a perfect match for him retorts whether it requires a tax payment to watch ASRTongue...The poor hubby of his all perplexed and is left sputtering what the what theConfusedLOL 
Oh! this was just SUPER! My favourite! ROFL

9) ..not only a oxhead like him..but also his brainless familyClap  Definitely! ROFL ROFL ROFL

10) (It is a wonder how come Daadi took Khushi to be the servant...Confused..REally Payal you need to get a back bone!!)
Ya, she does look and behave like one these days! Sheesh! LOL But makes a good temporary partner for my NK! LOL

11) Aapko badi yaad aa rahi hai...Tongue...Kyun ..aapka bhi pension ka case uskey paas pending tha??) ROFL ROFL ROFL Super!

12) Highlight of the day:  ASR walks in and and tells her what is the big deal if she has touched the things (Exactly..what is the big dealConfused...she is not carrying some contiminating disease..and anyways..photos are not going to be infected even if does...OuchLOL).

13) (Waise somebody explain *raises her hand tentatively* wait your turn, dear! I see many raised hands! LOL ..isnt this the maternal house of ASR??? so how come her Paternal Grandma is the DAADI of THIS house??? I am all)

14) And ASR says that they acknowledge that but that doesnot take away Khushi's right over the house...all pleased except Maami and Daadi...ASR walks off in style loved this part! Day Dreaming

---------------------
Episode overEmbarrassed
Chimpu baba going for training today...so this was a bit rushed.. Paru, I think I've tortured her enough! You do the rest with the facial!  Bye guys, will check-in later! Big smile Love ya!Embarrassed

Edited by Chimpsy - 08 August 2012 at 11:19pm

paru_rox-Srushti-

zulfy_135 Goldie
zulfy_135
zulfy_135

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update:)
anshu1984_sony Goldie
anshu1984_sony
anshu1984_sony

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged