Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s0n00smi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey shrusti.. i really like your update... if you are updating i just read it even i watched episode already...
its very funny πŸ˜†
Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Ohhhohhhooohhhooohhh!!!!! (perfect Tarzan ishtyle!)

"Chimpsy! Watch out for that treee!" 😲

Arrggghhh! (typical George of the Jungle ishtyle!) 🀒

Sheesh! That hurt!  The lengths I go to just to post a comment!

Anyway, Chimpsy's down! πŸ˜› (and rubbing sore butt!)  

Mein aa gaiπŸ˜› 

*ducks from a chappal flying across*
Ya, and the first two are expensive designer 'don't-you-dare' wash chappals! I want them back! πŸ˜†
Oye Chappals se na maro apne updater ko 
We take no prisoners! No matter how cute they are! πŸ˜‘

Me toh bholi bhali bachi whose netwalaAngry gave her a big DHOKA for 10 WHOLE DAYS😭😭😭 
We'll need witnesses for this! 😑 

And after a lot of grovelling to my Dementors who are named Paru and Chimpsy... Hmmm... but what to do with already squashed and mashed bananas? Heard Paru's excellent at facial! What say? πŸ˜› You need to pacify us, no? 😲 If Arnav could gobble up all that food for Buaji, why can't you tolerate some tutti-frutti facial for us?! 😑

We begin with the update ... and here are my fav parts 😳:
1) ...all set to make cow eyes at him...  so this is how 'cow eyes' look like huh?

2) ...Lawn mower ka handle nahi...Poor thing is dragged out by the raging bull hubby of hers..but on a serious note...I just loved it ...Embarrassed...)  Me loved it too!

3) ..but then NK with his xray eyesEmbarrassed he has Xray eyes? how sexy! 😍

4) ...and being a former LTLian...  Errr, is LTL processed monkey food? Sounds yummy! πŸ˜ƒ

5) It is night time and our hubby wifey are sleeping (Ahem!! That is what i said..SLEEPING!! ...Dirty mindsAngryπŸ˜›πŸ˜†  didn't think anything else! Honest! (fingers crossed ☺️)
6) ..and the song AAJA PIYA TOHE PYaAR DOON starts playing ...she then tries to manao and patao her hubby dearest...in every way possible...pulling her towards him..making him sit...trying to make him happy...but he keeps on walking away... Loved the song, lovely scene! Sooo cute! 😳

7) ...awww...he so CRAVES for that hug...and she hugs him differently this time...normally she hugs him from under his arms...this time she hugged him over his arms..as if engulfing HIM...under her protection and trying to keep him away from all the pains and painful memories😭 
Loved this too... loved the details... Srush very, very, very observant, no? ☺️

8) ..'WHAt...why are you staring'...and Khushi who is a perfect match for him retorts whether it requires a tax payment to watch ASRπŸ˜›...The poor hubby of his all perplexed and is left sputtering what the what theπŸ˜•πŸ˜† 
Oh! this was just SUPER! My favourite! 🀣

9) ..not only a oxhead like him..but also his brainless familyπŸ‘  Definitely! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

10) (It is a wonder how come Daadi took Khushi to be the servant...πŸ˜•..REally Payal you need to get a back bone!!)
Ya, she does look and behave like one these days! Sheesh! πŸ˜† But makes a good temporary partner for my NK! πŸ˜†

11) Aapko badi yaad aa rahi hai...πŸ˜›...Kyun ..aapka bhi pension ka case uskey paas pending tha??) 🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Super!

12) Highlight of the day:  ASR walks in and and tells her what is the big deal if she has touched the things (Exactly..what is the big dealπŸ˜•...she is not carrying some contiminating disease..and anyways..photos are not going to be infected even if does...πŸ˜†).

13) (Waise somebody explain *raises her hand tentatively* wait your turn, dear! I see many raised hands! πŸ˜† ..isnt this the maternal house of ASR??? so how come her Paternal Grandma is the DAADI of THIS house??? I am all)

14) And ASR says that they acknowledge that but that doesnot take away Khushi's right over the house...all pleased except Maami and Daadi...ASR walks off in style loved this part! 😍

---------------------
Episode overEmbarrassed
Chimpu baba going for training today...so this was a bit rushed.. Paru, I think I've tortured her enough! You do the rest with the facial!  Bye guys, will check-in later! πŸ˜ƒ Love ya!😳

Edited by Chimpsy - 11 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Srushti for beautiful Update :)
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Shrusthi loved reading your update.
maaneet93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
i dont' speak hindi and i barely understand it :P this helps alot 
Raj_LovesU thumbnail
Thanks for the written update it helped so much!
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hai re nand kishore ...srushti aa gayi...

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

asusual wonderfull update...

acha hua tujhe yeh update karne mil gaya...

warna humein protest karna padta...still humming aaja piya tohe pyaar doon...😳😍😳😳

buss yeh dadi ka kuch kardo...
Edited by ArHi_JeeVi - 11 years ago
Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: paru_rox

Ha Ha ... so you think the dedication might make us forget you deserted us last week ???

Ah well Srush ... a little more LOWE from you and Chimpsy & I might scale down your punishment πŸ˜†

Further Comments -- Under Construction πŸ˜›

UPDATED Below:

Oye Chatpati ... tere liye yeh πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— ...  aur tere net wale nikamme bhaiyya ke liye yeh

So now Paru wonders why Srushti calls her a dementor when she forgives with wonly a few taunts ... &  then thinks to self "koi nahi, let Chimpsy climb down from her tree ... WE do not take dementor comments lying down πŸ˜† "

Special Comment-wa section :-

who let the DAADI in?-- Hitler Dadi does not believe in asking or knocking bey ... she just walks into the house as if she owns the place. I tell you, yeh aaj kal ke bade bhi na, koi manners hi nahi hain πŸ˜›

.and being a former LTLian...I can say that I am glad that AS of LTL aka Swati Chitnis...is not fainting anymore...God knows what would have happened to Khushi had she done so -- OK so brains rolled over this one & still could not understand ... what is a LTL yaar πŸ˜•

when the  FB ka bacha -- LOL this is epic Srush ... the "Maaa.." fb has replaced the terrace fb ... ASR ke dimaag mein wapas chap gaya hai purana wala fb πŸ˜†

and the song AAJA PIYA TOHE PYaAR DOON starts playing ...she then tries to manao and patao her hubby dearest...in every way possible -- I loved this whole segment 😳 ... Typical Khushi way to make Arnav forget his pain. And the segment after this was even better ... Hallelujah he actually opens up to her & talks about something that he does not even like discussing with pyaari Di ⭐️ ... And she tells him silently that she will be there for him always. Loved the progress Arnav & Khushi made today πŸ˜ƒ

Payal and Anji the akal se ganji leave for the preparations when Daadi asks for Shyam  --
Dadi is finally getting down to the point of her comeback into normal duniya bey ... she is here to get Daiyya ho back from wherever h
e is hibernating ... abhi Dadi akele Khushi ko rula rahi hai, baad mein Daiyya ho ke saath karegi -- this is her 5 year plan for now 😑

She announces she is the Daadi of this house (Waise somebody explain *raises her hand tentatively* ..isnt this the maternal house of ASR??? so how come her Paternal Grandma is the DAADI of THIS house??? -- Dadi is all for sadda haq Srush ... am really amazed at her audacity to claim she is the elder of the house when she has just decided to drop in after being all gayab-shayab for 14 yrs 😲
BTW that was the most moronic dialogue of IPK till date -- "agar yeh bahu hai, toh hum Dadi hain.." ... W*F was that

ASR says that they acknowledge that but that doesnot take away Khushi's right over the house...all pleased except Maami and Daadi...ASR walks off in style -- Mami's expressions were just too good in this scene ... i bet she was wondering if Bitwa is gonna get on her case too, for calling his wife "phatti saree" πŸ˜†

Chatpati Srush
πŸ€— ... Parul gives you a pappi, jhappi & sansein ruk jaane wala moment for this brilliant update πŸ˜ƒ

Lovely! lovely! πŸ‘ Paru, dear! ❀️
Super comments! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Edited by Chimpsy - 11 years ago
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx...

Love ur comments... especially Jawani-diwani..πŸ˜†
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanks