Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKNND - WU - 8/8 Aaja Piya Tohe Pyaar doon!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Mein aa gaiTongue

*ducks from a chappal flying across*
Oye Chappals se na maro apne updater koOuch

Me toh bholi bhali bachi whose netwalaAngry gave her a big DHOKA for 10 WHOLE DAYSCryCryCry

And when I come back what do I see...10 din ...Daadi in???? who let the DAADI inAngry

And after a lot of grovelling to my Dementors who are named Paru and Chimpsy...

We begin with the update

So we have our not so bigada nawab aka ASR telling his Daadi to respect his wifey dear ..and his wifey dear is all set to make cow eyes at him...staring at him unabashedly watching her hubby dear
He then drags her out...(Oye ye haath hai...Lawn mower ka handle nahi...Poor thing is dragged out by the raging bull hubby of hers..but on a serious note...I just loved it ...Embarrassed...) Payal and NK are actually pacing outside ...worrying about Khushi in Gabbar;s...I mean Daadi's den...errr Dadi's roomTongue...but then NK with his xray eyesEmbarrassed sees Khushi and tells Payal that his Nannav has taken care of that...

Inside the room both Jawaani-Deewani ...Aka Naani-Daadi are standing eye to eye...with Naani trying to break the rigid stance of the female ASR...aka Daadi (Ok so dont kill me for this...but we can see where the genes come from...one look judgement...one look hatred...everything so similar...and being a former LTLian...I can say that I am glad that AS of LTL aka Swati Chitnis...is not fainting anymore...God knows what would have happened to Khushi had she done soLOL)

Daadi is in her  "I am not going to budge..and forever going to grudge" mood...and naani finally realizes taht she is banging her head against the wall and leaves the things as they are...

It is night time and our hubby wifey are sleeping (Ahem!! That is what i said..SLEEPING!! ...Dirty mindsAngryTongueLOLwhen the  FB ka bacha...I mean the Khushi Shyam huggy wala FB has now given birth...err I mean given way to this FB which ofcourse is gonna haunt us till this one delivers another babyAngry)...ASR is having nightmares of that scene where his mother commits suicide...

He gets up all petrified and Khushi asks what is wrong with him..he says nothing and walks away...

Khushi follows him..and looks concerned but doesnot have the courage to approach her hotbabula hubby...and so our KAKA...aka Rajesh Khanna ji comes to rescue (hee hee...Asha parekh (Lataji) sang the song for Kaka in the movie naEmbarrassed) and the song AAJA PIYA TOHE PYaAR DOON starts playing ...she then tries to manao and patao her hubby dearest...in every way possible...pulling her towards him..making him sit...trying to make him happy...but he keeps on walking away...

When finally he seems to be leaving finally..she shouts after him that she did not mean to offend him..or that she wants to change him (Oh I love this one..this has to be the one thing that stopped ASR and bowed him down before her love...totally unconditional...) he stops and then could not contain himself anymore..and blurts out real fast 'My mother had committed suicide 14 years ago!'
Khushi is shell shocked as she stares at him..totally unexpected this was...and then ..she walks towards him...and his expressions...awww...he so CRAVES for that hug...and she hugs him differently this time...normally she hugs him from under his arms...this time she hugged him over his arms..as if engulfing HIM...under her protection and trying to keep him away from all the pains and painful memoriesCry

They hug and cry...

Its morning and she is staring at a sleeping ASR (i like this one...CVs have drawn a parellal..few days back he was the one watching out on  her..as if fearing that she might vanish..and today she is watching over him...thinking that he might be in pain or need or something) he wakes up and sees her watching him ...gets awkward as she turns her back towards him..but could not resist a peek a boo at him everytime..and finally apna shy why ASR gets all wet behind the ears and blurts out...'WHAt...why are you staring'...and Khushi who is a perfect match for him retorts whether it requires a tax payment to watch ASRTongue...The poor hubby of hers is all perplexed and is left spluttering what the what theConfusedLOL

She goes downstairs...and finds Anji the akal se ganji and her  elastic tummy...(tummy kabhie bulging kabhi flatTongue)...Anji is looking for something and Khushi finds that something is missing (yes...your SIL's brainTongue)...she asks her and Anji the ganji tells her about the 'Shankh' of her mother that they would be requiring in the pooja...Khushi gets all emotional hearing about her late Mother in law...and she promises that she will find out and then hugs Anji the Akal se ganji...who ofcourse doesnot understand why the hug...but the man (ASR) who is watching all this from the stairs...understands it..and smiles..totally and completely in love with this woman..who loves so freely...uninhibitedly...not only an oxhead like him..but also his brainless familyClap

Khushi is climbing up the stairs and ofcourse barges into her hubby who stands tall and is stopping her from climbing...she tries to go ..but he keeps on stopping her and then she realizes that he is teasing her (oww..this is such a refreshing scene...as if they are meeting for the first time...a girl and a boy...for the first time...strangers in a house...somehow bumping into each other by accident.)
he finally lets her go (Kyun reAngry thodi aur kabaddi khel leta toh tera kya jaataAngry) she is smiling and looks back as she climbs and he also looks up towards her ...both are smiling...
There Daadi and Payal and Naani and NK are all planning for ...well you guessed it right...ANOTHER Pooja...and he tells Anji that he is leaving...

Just then Daadi enters with all of her GRAND entrance and with Payal greeting her like she herself is some kind of servant (It is a wonder how come Daadi took Khushi to be the servant...Confused..REally Payal you need to get a back bone!!)

and then the two Jawaani Deewani aka Daadi an Naani sit and Daadi giving instructions about the budday celebration of her Ladugopal...Payal and Anji the akal se ganji leave for the preparations when Daadi asks for Shyam (Aapko badi yaad aa rahi hai...Tongue...Kyun ..aapka bhi pension ka case uskey paas pending tha??)

ASR gets all riled up hearing this and comes back and tells Naani to tell Daadi the truth and Naani hushes him and tells him that she will tell the truth after Janmashtami...

Khushi is searching for the shankh in the room when she finds an album which falls down and she while picking it up ...sees it...and ofcourse Daadi reaches there ...and gets mad seeing Khushi handling the album...she marches down with Khushi following her and apologizing profusely..but ofcourse Daadi the BAADY is in no mood to listen and she starts alleging ... she has now called a Darbaar i.e. a grand family meeting!! and allegations!! BAaP RE BAAP!!! toying with the memories of the Family???Hain..where did that come from..looks like this Daadi has directly jumped into IPK from some reality show..
Everybody understands the situation...but nobody is able to explain it to Daadi..when ASR walks in and and tells her what is the big deal if she has touched the things (Exactly..what is the big dealConfused...she is not carrying some contaminating disease..and anyways..photos are not going to be infected even if she does...OuchLOL).She announces she is the Daadi of this house (Waise somebody explain *raises her hand tentatively* ..isnt this the maternal house of ASR??? so how come her Paternal Grandma is the DAADI of THIS house??? I am all)
And ASR says that they acknowledge that but that doesnot take away Khushi's right over the house...all pleased except Maami and Daadi...ASR walks off in style

---------------------
Episode overEmbarrassed

Edited by -Srushti- - 08 August 2012 at 8:49pm

The following 220 member(s) liked the above post:

RajouriNas1raizadamaya15bertlipi13Sejal_DesaivgkantuShahinakh1pritiaggarwalswarajgiranila_apshamidanna441ravneetgillshiny3ssprsdKula915skapu80prathisthashinelight8naniSusi_66sharmilakiranvini17pervinnkkgFanshanushalurishi_chhalshrutitArshi_AmazingtetralliantHasyaReddyasulikeitKrancynishika_24-Charmed-Deboraminnumachaamaachits_70lucky17tv123456bujikuttyCeletasphjanetdennisSajimokdiotimavaughnyeshhhhshivandhnitowatchRosieCshantellbrownhimani88sweet_bRatiKonimiss_patel5deep27fifsAshiranialastminJia1gujuprincez08Raima36nupskavidity_2002rgattusinipillaiSilvergirlprefix3smilegirlshrubaadevdeepa911singh008jolly_flanky_1205dolly_07TinkJiaA HUGE FANRihana5roserajanirchandranChocoDamons0n00smimaloseronnie85sweetaishiriyaradiationLoveArnavKhushiluvipkknd4eversruthirishinatzzzandru_skkkyajoSarikakapoorsoni_mdlimitlessAtyaytitlee90azizeh123ArShi-R-no.1dimishraRemya77mariyakamranS.Hafeezkhusharnav--SKALOVE--crazyforarshisarunarshifansweetkhwaish-Hope-KhushiDMkeerthanakrazzyfancyqueenchatterbugfatim28-Deepali--Preetz-PutijaChalhov-Swetha-pallavi25Manzzjamoshi2507maaneet_crazycpervaizteri_susanJasveerShastrilooser01Venillakamnasparikhbvs7691abi71surabiJulie0001harshneekarthik80sectorSpotRozy77mamathasridharthelondon12345ipkkndanknavyaalex8jessjazzArnavKiiDeewaniIshaqzaadesrija.singh04vellainsaannirbasitoIceflamesdididumbzulfy_135joe_arhiChimpsyfairyloverminnieeparu_roxJaynesuds.swetha_chnikhilageetshypersonbluedreamz953saomomdeejagibasket_101RamziMeriJaan-scarlett-stonexprincess.5Porilazylad8-FauZiOLGNES-Paro-talkie14Roarkashred12wezyusrocking meenusimi_1-Alina-alicemathDaffodileeushankitvcAlphabet26NamzzsoaplikerMullai_27xMidnightStarxarsh_spwestindiansabaSpeaksArshig8nithyamkvkhushixpeachesnplumsAnjiliciousZaYaHolic-raboO--aparna-lafangi_MahiavivakirkCandYlicious_S-.Aphrodite.-HansaNll-Shilpa-llDeepzpadukone...shruti...aartipartyy-Amli-pinky89SamiyaIPKKND.DarkParadise..SilentPromises-Jwalamukhi-bones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKNND - WU - 8/8 Aaja Piya Tohe Pyaar doon!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lylow

Goldie

lylow

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lucky17-Srushti-

khatijalubana

Goldie

khatijalubana

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
thanx for d update.
Fantastic episode

Edited by khatijalubana - 08 August 2012 at 7:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

looser01-Srushti-

paru_rox

IF-Dazzler

paru_rox

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
 Ha Ha ... so you think the dedication might make us forget you deserted us last week ???

Ah well Srush ... a little more LOWE from you and Chimpsy & I might scale down your punishment LOL

Further Comments -- Under Construction Tongue

UPDATED Below:

Oye Chatpati ... tere liye yeh HugHugHug ...  aur tere net wale nikamme bhaiyya ke liye yeh

So now Paru wonders why Srushti calls her a dementor when she forgives with wonly a few taunts Ouch ... &  then thinks to self "koi nahi, let Chimpsy climb down from her tree ... WE do not take dementor comments lying down LOL "

Special Comment-wa section :-

who let the DAADI in?-- Hitler Dadi does not believe in asking or knocking bey ... she just walks into the house as if she owns the place. I tell you, yeh aaj kal ke bade bhi na, koi manners hi nahi hain Tongue

.and being a former LTLian...I can say that I am glad that AS of LTL aka Swati Chitnis...is not fainting anymore...God knows what would have happened to Khushi had she done so -- OK so brains rolled over this one & still could not understand ... what is a LTL yaar Confused

when the  FB ka bacha -- LOL this is epic Srush ... the "Maaa.." fb has replaced the terrace fb ... ASR ke dimaag mein wapas chap gaya hai purana wala fb LOL

and the song AAJA PIYA TOHE PYaAR DOON starts playing ...she then tries to manao and patao her hubby dearest...in every way possible -- I loved this whole segment Embarrassed ... Typical Khushi way to make Arnav forget his pain. And the segment after this was even better ... Hallelujah he actually opens up to her & talks about something that he does not even like discussing with pyaari Di Star ... And she tells him silently that she will be there for him always. Loved the progress Arnav & Khushi made today Big smile

Payal and Anji the akal se ganji leave for the preparations when Daadi asks for Shyam  --
Dadi is finally getting down to the point of her comeback into normal duniya bey ... she is here to get Daiyya ho back from wherever h
e is hibernating ... abhi Dadi akele Khushi ko rula rahi hai, baad mein Daiyya ho ke saath karegi -- this is her 5 year plan for now Angry

She announces she is the Daadi of this house (Waise somebody explain *raises her hand tentatively* ..isnt this the maternal house of ASR??? so how come her Paternal Grandma is the DAADI of THIS house??? -- Dadi is all for sadda haq Srush ... am really amazed at her audacity to claim she is the elder of the house when she has just decided to drop in after being all gayab-shayab for 14 yrs Shocked
BTW that was the most moronic dialogue of IPK till date -- "agar yeh bahu hai, toh hum Dadi hain.." ... W*F was that Ouch

ASR says that they acknowledge that but that doesnot take away Khushi's right over the house...all pleased except Maami and Daadi...ASR walks off in style -- Mami's expressions were just too good in this scene ... i bet she was wondering if Bitwa is gonna get on her case too, for calling his wife "phatti saree" LOL

Chatpati Srush
Hug ... Parul gives you a pappi, jhappi & sansein ruk jaane wala moment for this brilliant update Big smile

Edited by paru_rox - 08 August 2012 at 2:57pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rishi_chhalCeletlucky17-Sapna-azizeh123-Swetha-Chimpsy-Srushti-minnieelazylad8-FauZi...shruti...

shantellbrown

Groupbie

shantellbrown

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Ur posts are always funnyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Gautam_Jennifer

IF-Rockerz

Gautam_Jennifer

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update
love the way Arnav stands up for Khushi against Dadi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

azizeh123looser01-Srushti-

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Ha Ha ... so you think the dedication might make us forget you deserted us last week ???

Ah well Srush ... a litlle more LOWE from you and Chimpsy & I might scale down your punishment LOL

Further Comments -- Under Construction Tongue

Oye...Kya Karu...Grovelling karu...Ab mere netwale ko maar...me kya karu,,,both my broadband and plugin went on hartaal in the same weekOuch
I had even typed the whole WU...even on word because I could not access,..but it did not give me teensy weensy leewayOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Chimpsyparu_rox

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Aww..Disapprove Feel bad for u.. as ur net connection was out..Angry n plus i couldn't wish u..Unhappy
Happy Belated Friendship Day Srush yaara..! HugHugHug

n Thanks much for the hilarious WU..EmbarrassedROFL Srush yaara..! Hug

Edited by -Swetha- - 08 August 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top