Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.18 : Smokes & Scars - Updated (Page 7)

momb24 IF-Dazzler
momb24
momb24

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Wonderful crooner for a equally wonderful episodeClap

What fabulous episodes we are getting these days, special mention for the brilliant meaningful dialogues we are getting.

So many beautiful write ups on Arnav and Khushi, I think I will just read everyone's take, my words will never do justice to the amazing progress we are getting to see in their relationship, I have always wished for conversation and we are certainly getting that in a logical way, loving it.

I am kind of warming up to Daadi,she is set in her ways and it seems the past is effecting her behaviour, I can wait impatiently to see how far she takes her hate for Khushi although ASR doing a perfect job of defending wife, will there be a breaking point for Khushi yet again.  If Shyam is coming back soon there is no way Khushi can stay in the same house, I guess a seperation is inevitable,afterall with all that's happened it's not right for her to share a house with him with everyone knowing.

Yes it still bugs me to see Anjali's invisible baby bump and it's not helping them constantly referring to her pregnancy, I know I need to forget about it but I can't, and now there is talk about twinsConfused

Also special mention for Khushi's lime dupatra on a very pink outfitConfusedjust why?

Edited by momb24 - 08 August 2012 at 8:20pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_Rockshighonshowssrirao..Smita..Nandalala-Prashu-honeypriya

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Super thanksss and loved ur clear,concise take Smile Loved how you connected to the stars...when she felt not as much as she didnt know the reason that made him ask those questions.

Did I see you drooling on Ocean bkue --- beware...they might soon start taxing us LOL

thank youHug. just thakela post... used your post as the anchor to guide me through as my brain is cookedDead

wow ...I dint think of of her reason that way..makes perfect sense

yeah they might as well..I dont mind paying taxes for a good causeLOL...maybe they can use it to make Ms dress up in other fabrics than primary colored velvets Wink

Edited by GanBarunFan - 08 August 2012 at 8:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsmomb24Nandalala-Prashu-honeypriya

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
GM/GE...Priya n ma crooner buddies...updated ma post on pg 2...

am still stuck here...just came out of my sapno ki duniya to make a post n now going back to it...sorry...LOLWinkLOL

Edited by sejket2 - 08 August 2012 at 8:30pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowssriraomomb24bs_deepsNandalala-Prashu--Gan-honeypriya

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Post cannot be quoted.

Priya,
You write so well.Ami tomar post-er jonyo wait kore thaki.Kudos to you.

ParshahighonshowsNandalalajakhushisubiscshoneypriya-Gan-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
parsha, gandhari
Party congratulations, dear stars, your posts were fabulous, as always LOL lots of hugs.

prashu, mashira,
Hug thanks so much for your great posts and congratulations.

writ_in_waterParshahighonshowsNandalalasubiscs-Prashu-honeypriya-Gan-

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Priya, I'm short of adjectives here. If yesterday's crooner stumped me... This one just adds to it. Loved how you connected grains of sand and glass houses... The man has build concrete walls around his heart too... And Khushi is his undoing... That scene y'day was heart wrenching... Carrying the burden of your mother's death... Such deep pain hidden in the depth of ocean...

The couple is growing leaps and bounds in their relationship.. But the uncertainity still lies underneath.. Arnav is not leaving any opportunity to support her and give Khushi her rights... Wonder what'll happen in a week's time...

PS - Are we celebrating Arnav's b'day or CVs have conveniently forgotten it again?

Hey there,...

Arnav's Birthday...we never know,...CV's may just end up saying the last day of the contract to be his birthday and he may just end up asking khushi for a lifetime commitment as his birthday present...lolz...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoNandalala-Prashu-honeypriya

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Orkut Myspace Congratulation Scraps, Graphics and Comments

To our Stars of the Week...
Parsha & Gandhari

Clap

Our Special Guests of the Week

Prashu & Mashira

writ_in_waterParshasriraoNandalalasubiscs-Prashu-honeypriya-Gan-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

You description about the scene of Arnav's pain and Khushi's reaching out and breaking the wall of solitude ensconcing his sorrow of losing his mother to suicide just made me relive his pain, her initial helplessness to
his silent breakdown in her arms and opening up to her and them connecting in his sorrow. Reminds me of another day when they had shared a moment staring at an open sky trying to find their parents in stars. That day she felt his pain, but couldn't comfort him as she was betrothed to someone else and he was not sure of his own feelings. But today, she crossed the glass door and reached out in her own way trying to cheer him up and her efforts didn't go in vain. Arnav's pain poured out in tears and reached Khushi's
heart and she came and engulfed him in a hug with silent promise of sharing his pain and his arms embracing her love, her support and comfort. A connection of souls in grief.

Loved your post ya.. Especially the para I just quoted.. Loved how you connected last nite to that nite under the stars..

Me too loved the scene when Arnav saw Khushi hugging Anjali... The look of adoration in his eyes... He's irrevocably in love with her.. Proud of her to shower that innocent love on his Di...

I have the same questions as yours. But in answer to the 1st one, I think Khushi reminds Dadi of 'woh aurat'...

ParshashwetachauhansriraoNandalalasubiscshoneypriya-Gan-

Go to top