Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.18 : Smokes & Scars - Updated (Page 6)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
updated on pg 2Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshows

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

Priya,,one question,,,does that shank indicate the imminent arrival of dhaiyya-ho..??also nani saying she will reveal the truth to dadi after the puja on janmashtami,,,,

Shankh could refer to the arrival of Snakewa...as its time for him to come back.

But Shankha here also relates to the herald of past...a broken link...here they referring to Krishna's shankha...Shankha was blown by him to the start the war of Mahabharata...shankha is also Vishnu's weapon..so when she tells Anjali - she'll searh and find her back the shankha which belonged to their mother - it indicates the battle that is to begin...dhaiyya ho obviously is opponent no 1 LOL also that she will be the weapon of Nand Kisore...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowssriraoNandalalajakhushi-Prashu-indi52-Gan-sonia_1

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

What an introduction Priya  'smoke and scar' ...lyrical! And my love for your quotes continues. And the top pics made me sigh .

You description about the scene of Arnav's pain and Khushi's reaching out and breaking the wall of solitude ensconcing his sorrow of losing his mother to suicide just made me relive his pain, her initial helplessness to his silent breakdown in her arms and opening up to her and them connecting in his sorrow. Reminds me of another day when they had shared a moment staring at  an open sky trying to find their parents in stars. That day she felt his pain, but couldn't comfort him as she was betrothed to someone else and he was not sure of his own feelings. But today, she crossed the glass door and reached out in her own way trying to cheer him up and her efforts didn't go in vain. Arnav's pain poured out in tears and reached Khushi's heart and she came and engulfed him in a hug with silent promise of sharing his pain and his arms embracing her love, her support and comfort. A connection of souls in grief.

You said it Priya "mesmerizing subtle choreography of  romance"'!!..how simple and beautiful they both looked and their feelings resonating in silence through their expressive eyes. Barun, Sanaya's chemistry comfortable and comforting. Acting pitch perfect.

Morning heralds a new 'new';...wife watching husband sleeping with silent promise of being there for him...gets caught several times stealing glances at him...when asked there was first denial followed by another wife-like retort "Arnav Singh Raizada ko dekhne e liye tax bhi lagta hai" leaving the husband dumbfounded!LOL

He discovers her later hugging Anjali, who was taken by surprise but her brother knew the reason. And teasing husband who had made his wife blush for the first time by blocking her way, makes a return. This time on stairs though with the same result. A smile and cute moment shared by the couple who are much  attuned to each other's feelings now. And "blue" makes a comeback...the breathtaking, eye soothing "Ocean" blue.Heart *focus Gandhari!!*

Daadi Arnav clash continues... Daadi 's 'Gabbar Singh"  attitude against Khushi continues with Arnav reiterating Khushi is his wife with every right as a bahu to do what she feels like in and around the house.

Some unanswered questions :

• Naani asked Daadi the reason for disliking Khushi and Daadi is unrelenting. Some deeper reason other than the initial MU?
  • Naani hasn't shared the details about Shyam yet with Daadi'big surprise in store?
  •  Mother's Conch'last Janmasthami there was no mention'is this the ceremonial conch blowing before the yudh ? Last year it was Khushi v Arnav'this year more of Dadi v Arnav?
  • How many days left in  Arnav's 12 days of wooing Mrs.?

Subtexts you mentioned and I picked up some but will wait for your guidance. Still haven't recovered from the hint of Arnav's father being probably alive.

Overall an episode the tugs at our hearts with its moments of anguish, love, respect

Congrats Parsha!!! That was a beautiful post!Clap
Great Job Maashira and Prashu!

Thank you Anjali! I'm happy you liked it so much as I had a lot of fun writing about an episode like that and the ASR/Barun part is always my favorite bit to write.Smile thanks again.

Super thanksss and loved ur clear,concise take Smile Loved how you connected to the stars...when she felt not as much as she didnt know the reason that made him ask those questions.

Did I see you drooling on Ocean bkue --- beware...they might soon start taxing us LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshahighonshowsNandalalajakhushi-Prashu--Gan-

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Loved the whole episode, accept Dadi's stupidity! I am 100% certain SNAKE is the one that sent her! This behaviour is boderline psychotic!

Loved Arnav-Khushi interactions today! It is so great to see the love between them and slow breaking of barriers! Only 7 more days to go of the contract! What is Khushi going to do now? The high drama is going to be VERY high!

WILL she be able to walk away from the man she LOVES? The whole thing is heart-wreching! Arnav NEEDS her! I hope for his sake she will stay! I am wondering if finally the "Seperation track" is here!
Thankss...yess lovely episode...high point in drama...would be interesting to see where they go from here in a week's time...and Seperation track is ineveitable I guess...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsNandalala-Prashu-

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
@ Gandhari,,,hi,,,fab post,,,,loved how u connected this night to that other night,,,,me too felt there is a reason behind dadi's extreme reaction to Khushi,,,,Is Khushi connected to that other woman,,,,???

Is it 7 more days to go..??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsNandalala-Prashu-honeypriya-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Hi Sunshine ..yeh tumne kiya kardiya mere saath...I'm floating in everything blue already Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Parsha..Smita..sejket2highonshowsNandalalahoneypriya

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Priya, I'm short of adjectives here. If yesterday's crooner stumped me... This one just adds to it. Loved how you connected grains of sand and glass houses... The man has build concrete walls around his heart too... And Khushi is his undoing... That scene y'day was heart wrenching... Carrying the burden of your mother's death... Such deep pain hidden in the depth of ocean...

The couple is growing leaps and bounds in their relationship.. But the uncertainity still lies underneath.. Arnav is not leaving any opportunity to support her and give Khushi her rights... Wonder what'll happen in a week's time...

PS - Are we celebrating Arnav's b'day or CVs have conveniently forgotten it again?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshows..Smita..sejket2Nandalalasubiscs-Prashu-honeypriya-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

@ Gandhari,,,hi,,,fab post,,,,loved how u connected this night to that other night,,,,me too felt there is a reason behind dadi's extreme reaction to Khushi,,,,Is Khushi connected to that other woman,,,,???

Is it 7 more days to go..??

Thanks Doc! I dont know..read somewhere long time back can't be sure if that is true(because so many theories float around) Garima is actually Khushi's biological aunt..some Connection there?

I have lost count ever since he got into flirting, mode...and he's stopped counting I guess as their connection has reached another level...no remarriage needed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowssrirao-Prashu-

Go to top