Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.18 : Smokes & Scars - Updated (Page 5)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
An episode that had its flaws yet remained power packed, I loved it

Highlights

- Arnav who in the past used to say what he wanted and walk away, today did the opposite. Not only did he stay to hear Dadi out, he made sure to take Khushi with him when Dadi chose not to proceed further. He did not leave her this time, a clear sign of how things have changed.

- Nani and Dadi face off part 2, this time over Khushi. Nani rightfully asked why the harsh treatment towards someone she does not know? What is it about Khushi she hates so much, does she remind her of the aurat or is this Shyam's doing? Obviously something is fueling her hatred

- Khushi succeeds in getting Arnav to open upto her, it takes some pushing but he finally lets her into a part of his life that he chose to keep buried all these years. It was the first step in Khushi understanding her husband, realizing why he is the way he is

- Anjali and Khushi's scene, a sisterly bond which has been strained is one that has not been completely broken as indicated with the hug. Anjali does not know what triggered the sudden hug but Arnav does and that touched him as he understood the gesture behind it.

- Flirty Arnav is back, scene was short but the fact he can steal a few moments and bring a smile to both his face and Khushi's is adorable

- Last but not least, Arnav coming to Khushi's defense when Dadi behaved like she committed a crime by looking through the photographs. Arnav was right, so what? What was so wrong in Khushi looking at those photos after all she is the Raizada bahu, but obviously Dadi does not accept her as one and believes her rights triumph any of Khushi's. This battle is far from over

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

celaSairArshiIF_RocksParshahighonshowsshwetachauhan..Smita..sejket2Nandalalajakhushisubiscs-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriyashybabebeena14-Facetious-indi52sonia_1

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Loved the whole episode, accept Dadi's stupidity! I am 100% certain SNAKE is the one that sent her! This behaviour is boderline psychotic!

Loved Arnav-Khushi interactions today! It is so great to see the love between them and slow breaking of barriers! Only 7 more days to go of the contract! What is Khushi going to do now? The high drama is going to be VERY high!

WILL she be able to walk away from the man she LOVES? The whole thing is heart-wreching! Arnav NEEDS her! I hope for his sake she will stay! I am wondering if finally the "Seperation track" is here!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsshwetachauhanmomb24..Smita..sejket2Nandalalasubiscs-Prashu-beena14indi52honeypriyashybabe

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Post cannot be quoted.

Fantastic Title PriyaClap

Rebecca !!  Just perfect Clap

"Last night I dreamt I went to Sheesh Mahal again."

Edited by TheAlk - 08 August 2012 at 8:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanNandalalaindi52

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Angry
Priya , this is your best crooner so far WOW girl ClapClap I had tears in my eyes ...can't even express my feelings . I so want the whole team of IPK to read this one FANTASTIC job . Now I know why I am  addicted to your crooner ." ROCKING "girl take a bow.ClapClap

Parsha & Gandhari Congrats girl ClapClap
Mashira & Parshu good goings girls Clap

Thou and I

Joyful the moment when we sat in the bower, Thou and I;
In two forms and with two faces - with one soul, Thou and I.

The colour of the garden and the song of the birds give the elixir of immortality
The instant we come into the orchard, Thou and I.

The stars of Heaven come out to look upon us -
We shall show the moon herself to them, Thou and I.

Thou and I, with no 'Thou' or 'I', shall become one through our tasting;
Happy, safe from idle talking, Thou and I.

The spirited parrots of heaven will envy us -
Wen we shall laugh in such a way, Thou and I.

This is stranger, that Thou and I, in this corner here...
Are both in one breath here and there - Thou and I.

-- Jelaluddin Rumi

Arnav holding Khushi's hand and walking out of Dadi's room here we come in the true sense Mr & Mrs Raizada . This scene reminded of the wedding day when Arnav holding Khushi's hand was pulling her leading her to face the family. Khushi was humiliated on that day by the very same man who is leading her away today not to face humiliation at the hands of Dadi. Khushi eyes questioning her husband's reaction to Dadi. Khushi not fighting her husband but going the difference being her husband is mad but not at her; today he was her protector. In trouble times ahead Arnav will support Khushi always.

The man haunted by the ghost of the past waking up disturbed. Hum aapka dard kaise kaam kare Arnavji, aap apna dard kise ke saath batei toh bhi nahi hai Khushi trying to spread happiness like she always does and pacifying her husband to talk '''I have  talked about role reversal in my earlier post today again we revisited when Arnav trying to pulls him hands out of Khushi and Khushi not letting it go. On holi day it was Arnav holding on to Khushi's hand, she trying to move away and Arnav holding on. The wall Arnav had build around him coming crumbling down'''''.Arnav telling Khushi his Mother committed suicide. Khushi  shocked at first then seeing her husband in pain fighting back his tears doesn't hesitate , goes hugs him  trying to tell him she understands his pain arnav slowing putting his arms around her hugging her back. Priya , you maty disagree with me but I have to vent out'''''As much as I liked the song and Khushi's antics thought this was poor execution by the Cv's when a man wakes up from a nightmare you don't go entertaining ( specially when you know your husband is disturbed with Dadi coming and her monologue before) I thought the hug secene could have gone longer not because of the hug but the message which the writer's were trying to convey. When both your leads emote so beautifully could have used their strength's to send a stronger message.

Next morning Khushi looking at Arnav ( role reversal, we had Arnav looking at Khushi on Friday) getting caught not liking it a bit back to her sanka devi act Arnav Singh Raizada ko dekhne ka tax lagta hai kya ? Cute cute cute''''''

Anjali/khushi scene was beautiful '.Khushi after witnessing the pain her husband was in, telling her about his mother '''''.his Di always smiling is probably sailing in the same boat like her brother goes and hugs her. Arnav looking on just awesome. The staircase scene was cute but done that they are comfortable with each other CV's we need something fresh. Well the blue shirt was a fresh return so glad please bring back the white shirt.

Dadi /Khushi , not sure why Dadi is disliking Khushi. I can think of couple of reasons '''''has Shyam already briefed Dadi about Khushi or has Anjali done the job. Dadi has not openly answered Nani either had been dodging the questions. Nani and Dadi are friends but so different in their personalities. Nani being more modern initially upset with Arnav/khushi's marriage but accepting it ,more loving taking responsibility of the grand kids. Dadi running away from reality for 14yrs more conservative, strict. It's funny Arnav is more like Dadi and Nani is supporting him , Anjali more like Nani and Dadi is supporting him. Arnav is the only one ready to tell Dadi about shyam only to be stopped by Nani .What is it with all these women waiting for the right time there never will be .

Dadi by now you should know what happens if you mess with Khushi 'absolutely loved Mr Raizada strolling towards Dadi and reiterating the fact to Dadi 'Khushi meri patni hai wha re wah.

Mr Sobti what can I say ''''''.I bow down to you phenomenal acting always consistent.Clap Like I told you Priya , maybe the experience to act in the movie has raised his confidence level more. Whatever the reasons it's a treat to us viewer's.

Sanaya serene and pretty loved you in the hug scene could see those raw emotions beautiful display. Gul apki nazar Barun se hatayeye please we understand how difficult it is but the girl is your lead what kind of makeover is this. Do you have to drape her in draperies really?  

Cv's I like Swati Chitnis but can we move on from the hand stopping gesture. 

Cv's doing ramanchi again with the night scene.Angry

If you are using BD for Anjali make sure the length of the hair ...uff looked like mice on IPK set Wink 

Mr Sobti kiski chappal pehen karhi thi Wink

pic credit:Shallu

Edited by beena14 - 09 August 2012 at 12:17am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

celaSairArshiIF_Rocksmomb24highonshowssrirao..Smita..sejket2shwetachauhanSunshine80Nandalalajakhushisubiscs-Prashu-shybabeDivya1503honeypriya-Facetious-

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anjali..wow..you made my day...Smile !!
Congrats Gandhari..n to share the space with you...Makes me sooo happy.. Phangurl talking darling!!!Star
Maashira and Parshu...Dancing Badhaiyan...

Its  an off day...i m suppose to be sleeping.. till late..n here I am..got up early to catch before everyone else gets up...Alien dii aap sapnae mai sheesh Mahal jate ho..mai crooner pae aati hoon..LOL..

Thanks Priya for the wonderful space and family you have given us!!! Clap

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

celashwetachauhanmomb24highonshowssejket2NandalalasubiscsSunshine80-Prashu-indi52Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14-Facetious-

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Hi,,,Priya,,,absolutely awesome Crooner,,,one of ur best,,,u have that rare gift ,,,!Dhamakedaar Crooner ,,,,

Dhamdaar episode,,,,,what mindblowing scenes these days,,,the whole cast is rocking ,,,,
that beautiful night scene was the highlight,,,Khushi is slowly exerting her haq over him,,,,coming forward to heal his his pain...both of them rocked this scene,,,,loved her dialogue of not wanting to change him ever,,,she is on the way to unravelling this complex man,,,its her haq,,,

morning after was cute,,,agar ASR ko dekhne ke liye tax lagta toh hum sab kangaal ho jaate,,,,!!!!Btw,,,am curious as to what happens between those hugs & mornings,,,???Wink,,,,hum se yeh ramanchi kyun,,,,,

Is there a reason to Dadi's vehement hatred of Khushi...???Payal is given permission to dress up ladoo gopal,,,,

If Anjali is shown as carrying twins that will bo the limits,,,!!!wont all those gynaec visits & scan cd show up the twins,,,!!!

that staircase scene,,,the pride in his look ,,,teasing her,,,,blue shirt,,,,Day Dreaming...!!!
the dialogue at the end,,,she can do whatever she wants,,,!!!Clap,,!!!coz he knows she can do no wrong,,,,,

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

celaSairArshiIF_RocksParshamomb24shwetachauhanhighonshows..Smita..sejket2NandalalajakhushisubiscsSunshine80indi52-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14-Facetious-

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
ResEmbarrassed

CONGO SHANGO Gandhari & ParshaParty
Congrats to Mashira and ParshaDancing

Will come back on dhamaakedaar crooner and damdaar episode soon

Edited by Sunshine80 - 08 August 2012 at 7:04pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

celavidhathriajumaIF_RocksParshaSharaamomb24shwetachauhansrirao..Smita..sejket2highonshowsNandalala-Prashu-Divya1503beena14-Facetious-sonia_1

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Priya,,one question,,,does that shank indicate the imminent arrival of dhaiyya-ho..??also nani saying she will reveal the truth to dadi after the puja on janmashtami,,,,

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

momb24highonshowssubiscs-Prashu--Gan-indi52

Go to top