Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.18 : Smokes & Scars - Updated (Page 43)

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Joined: 27 November 2011
Posts: 6999

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Barun is really a specialist in diving...awesome  jump..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraDivya1503Omoraboti-Prashu-

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Joined: 14 November 2011
Posts: 11962

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parsha

Originally posted by Divya1503

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3139947

ROFL(to the power infinity)!!!!!

Issae sab pagal lag rahe hai..majae laene baithi hai...Divi send one monkey with rapchik slapwa!!  

my monkeys follow Gandhigiri!!!ROFL but ek tho bigadgayi tho bomb leke ghumthi hai ROFL usse bhejdoon???

Monkey Emoticons

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaabracadabraOmoraboti-Prashu-

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Joined: 30 March 2009
Posts: 11689

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

@prashu...hi!!!
@nishi...chal gutter mein log badh gaye hain and tu kafi busy hogi unki khatirdari meinLOL...btw RM wasiyon are being led by nani definitely!!!!LOLLOL

Haan ofcourse...Nani ko aadat jo pad gayi haiLOLLOLLOL She always is the first to pick up hintsLOL

Aaj bechari Payal also remembered her suhaag raatROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.b-Prashu-Divya1503

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 1407

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Hieee Everyone

Hi Parshu..wait me going in hibernation for 30 min..will watch n get back..incase can breath n m still alive..miltae hai..  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-Divya1503

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Joined: 31 January 2012
Posts: 4631

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
hey girls is the new crooner up???
Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Joined: 14 November 2011
Posts: 11962

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by soni.b

@prashu...hi!!!
@nishi...chal gutter mein log badh gaye hain and tu kafi busy hogi unki khatirdari meinLOL...btw RM wasiyon are being led by nani definitely!!!!LOLLOL

Haan ofcourse...Nani ko aadat jo pad gayi haiLOLLOLLOL She always is the first to pick up hintsLOL

Aaj bechari Payal also remembered her suhaag raatROFLROFL

aur mami bhii tho thi na!!! ROFL ROFL
Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 1407

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by Parsha

Originally posted by Divya1503

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3139947

ROFL(to the power infinity)!!!!!

Issae sab pagal lag rahe hai..majae laene baithi hai...Divi send one monkey with rapchik slapwa!!  

my monkeys follow Gandhigiri!!!ROFL but ek tho bigadgayi tho bomb leke ghumthi hai ROFL usse bhejdoon???

Monkey Emoticons

Hahahahahaha...han bhaej dae..aur bolna ser mai mar kae aaye!!!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-Divya1503

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17165

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parsha

Originally posted by prash_t

Hieee Everyone

Hi Parshu..wait me going in hibernation for 30 min..will watch n get back..incase can breath n m still alive..miltae hai..  


Zaroor Parsha... WinkWinkWink Thoda sambhalna.. The person you will be watching has the power to freeze people with his chram.. and gets evryone to drool over himWinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaDivya1503

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Zara's ARSHI Index* DWE thread 7 open (20/08)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: -Zara-   Replies: 259   Views: 185553

-Zara- 259 185553 08 September 2015 at 1:35pm by AriyaLilyOrchid
Hershi's Writing Corner-OS Under the Covers 1/11

2 3

Author: Smileyface   Replies: 23   Views: 12784

Smileyface 23 12784 06 November 2013 at 12:06am by sarita_barun
Nayika's FF Index

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

Author: nayika   Replies: 340   Views: 203049

nayika 340 203049 26 August 2013 at 12:33am by PoojaSheth
Wounds heal...but...scars remain

Author: ChaiBiskoot   Replies: 4   Views: 964

ChaiBiskoot 4 964 20 July 2011 at 6:48am by -Sanjana-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index