Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.18 : Smokes & Scars - Updated (Page 26)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
mashira,
super post. loved the samudra manthan chat. keep forgetting the particulars, always back of mind though. you're right one of the first things that came up was the shankh. thinking of pandora's box that priya mentioned, the last thing that came up there was hope, wasn't it? yes devils and devatas churn the ocean as they are doing now. he has the finest angels on his side, and wasn't it sheshnag that was the rope they pulled and heaved? all over cambodia i saw this manthan image, indelible. i think somewhere we are all beginning to get the sense that this is a serial like no other. it touches us at so many levels, how could it be.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterNandalala-Facetious---Nishita--Divya1503Omorabotiriti4u

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

Indrani,,,aap vacation pe full flow pe ho,,,,loving all ur takes on every shot of the episode,,,carry on ,,,

sri,
aap bade sweet ho. have been writing too much. need to calm down ha ha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by indi52

hey omoraboti,
thanks so much. mr sobti was too good last night. and our writers don't remember they are writing a serial that everyone will forget the next day, they think it's a classic tale they tell and we will quote them in years to come. how real they make some things in the midst of utter tackiness even. asr's monent just gripped me yesterday. glad you enjoyed.

Di!

People like you do justice to their effort .. They know you are there and they write tor you. Smile

awww. you make me all awww.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deepsOmorabotiriti4u

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

mashira,
super post. loved the samudra manthan chat. keep forgetting the particulars, always back of mind though. you're right one of the first things that came up was the shankh. thinking of pandora's box that priya mentioned, the last thing that came up there was hope, wasn't it? yes devils and devatas churn the ocean as they are doing now. he has the finest angels on his side, and wasn't it sheshnag that was the rope they pulled and heaved? all over cambodia i saw this manthan image, indelible. i think somewhere we are all beginning to get the sense that this is a serial like no other. it touches us at so many levels, how could it be.

Hug  thanks so much indira di!! your appreciation means a lot to me as always! yes indeed, I had forgotten the sheshnag connection. viola!! that too. this has never happened to me before that a story has connected at so many levels with me.. initially i thought it is just me drooling over a beautiful creature but now it is much more than that isn't it? of course, drooling never stops Embarrassed

Divya1503indi52riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

A man of conviction, a man with principles defies his own and stands up for the woman he loves.  She is his wife, she is his everything...One touch...His hand slipped in hers, and the ownership is complete.   Nothing else needs to be said...Naysayers left standing in their tracks. Thats how important "touch" is to being a part of a whole, understanding what it means to belong! 

One of the very first senses we develop as babies is this very sense of touch.  Little hand buds form in utero as early as 6 weeks...Touch is what every baby and child identifies with love and caring, be it from a mother and caregiver; for a lifetime!  But when the hand that is so critical to that touch is gone, how do we even begin to feel love, even begin to fill the void? That same man of conviction and principles lost that hand more than a decade ago...

"Chaudha saal ka tha jaab meri ma ne suicide kar li...She committed suicide..."

Words that are completely etched in his memory, words that do absolutely NO JUSTICE to every pore that misses and screams in pain for HER.  Words that know the haunting truth which he discovered...the reason behind WHY SHE LEFT HIM!  Today, a first glimpse at how much he misses that touch...those hands...that rocked the cradle...that instilled in him a sense of goodness; prematurely, taken away...FOREVER! 

Well cud have actually marked whole post anjaliClap...but these are my most favorite part...as usual brilliant take sweety..and special mention to starting quotes... Clap

Edited by riti4u - 09 August 2012 at 7:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalabs_deeps

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by subiscs

arreee jaan ka effect kuch zyaada hi hain...!!!LOLLOL
dialogues our show..good lord...we can just twist and turn..connect them and link them..not to forget they divert too...
yeah the circumstances///looking at all characters na priya..they have been shaped or atleast changed after that incident...the scar like u said...
 yeah and similarly naani finding daadi's behaviour towards Khushi to be unlike her...so again something from past is there...she refuses to comment..

is Khushi related to other woman..!!!!am not getting the guilt part u said priya...anger , reminder...but guilt...???

and as for shank...i can oly relate to the battlefield now..like krishna blowing the panchjanya commencing the battle...whatever it is storm is on the way...shyam ' s anticipated entry..

agree its the haalaton that she questioned too...haalaton that they got married...and that haalaton when revealed will also reveal the truth that naani has decided to tell daadi after janmastami...Smile

and now i brainstorm LOLLOL

Khushi is not related to that aurat directly...but someone close to
khushi...maybe LOL

yeah i think so too...not directly but something to do with her maybe...oh ya trust our cv;s to come up with anything...!!!LOLLOLLOL

well i still dont get the guilt u mentioned thoughSmile

Nandalalabs_deeps

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged

"We all need a shoulder to cry one, to lean on, where love and care is plenty and ample, without any conditions laid; a corner in the room of life where we feel no need to pretend, no need to pull the mask onto your face, as there is unconditional love and care in that place. Where love is given to the soul and not to the body, where love in its purest form dwells in somebody."

total apt starting above and very well written post farha...loved it..Thumbs Up

Nandalalabs_deepsOmoraboti

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3139011

What a bouncer!! Sab sar ke upar se gaya iss baar... ConfusedLOL

bs_deepsDivya1503

Go to top