Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.18 : Smokes & Scars - Updated (Page 19)

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
@Anjali:

The Prophet rocks. Smile It has everything for everyone and for every moment.

Loved, loved, loved how you explained how the touch comes into play. He gave her assurance through his touch and she returns the touch with love to finish the night. "..it is the secrets from this box, which will help him heal...the ultimate paradox at play." - loved it!! You have quoted Rumi aptly - indeed, the exposing of the wound would let the light enter.

"We see Anjali handing over the responsibility to find the shell to Khushi--the Mallik bahu--while Dadi tries to take it away! Dadi would rather have the Payal, the Raizada bahu, handle everything..." - i was thinking exactly the same thing- Anjali handing over, but Daadi holding back.

" Let there be no doubt who this woman is to me.." - love you for writing this. I can feel the power of ASR through your words ...

Agree with all the other thoughts! The way you put your thoughts in words, it is hard to think anything otherwise. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NandalalaDivya1503

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by Divya1503

Serious doubt: Stern Smile

In the first episode, they showed Arnav n Anjali being thrown out of that sheesh mahal when Anjali was pretty young, n when their mom committed suicide, Anjali was getting married, so was it a child marriage n if not, then where were their parents when chachaji was asking them to leave the house??????Stern Smile Stern Smile

Divi.. I absolutely agree here!! They had shown such a scene.. Dunno how they are going to relate the story to those scenes..! The very fact that Anjali's wedding almost happened 14 yrs ago is a surprise! What age is Anji now and what was she then! Or maybe they will do ramanchi here too! They might dismiss that chachaji throwing them out scene! Its quite possible!! Embarrassed

Haan dii! If they say Anji was suppossed to get married, like 14 yrs ago, wat cud be her age now!!Confused  N ramanchi karne mein tho hamare CVs ne Phd kiya hai!!!LOL so it wont be a problem for them to forget showing some thingsLOL 

heheh letz assume Anjali was 18-19 when she was getting married. So 14 years makes her 32-33..thatz not too bad eh.. just curious what age Shyam is LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanNandalalaDivya1503

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
sree07
good one on the tax to see arnavji filling coffers so much you wouldn't need ads. i for one am willing to pay twice the amount every time you show me his real, apna, asli back with characterisic slouch and angular shoulders, and drop the double. yesterday was also so perfect because every shot back phront phront side three quarter whatever was the birthday boy himself.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoNandalalariti4u

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
@Prash:

Loved your take on Arnav .. Beautifully explained. Anjali hugging her back was a process but I really could not read her .. I understand she was oblivious to the reason of the hug. But it reminded me of the first time Anjali hugged her .. On Anjali's parents death anniversary. Khushi sort of returned that hug today ..

@Shweta:

"And the man.. who cudnt smile for even the dearest family members because his life was so shadowed by the past.. he cannot stop himself from smiling even when the past has come hitting at his face! Coz he has found release. he has found his pillar, his strength, his support.. he has found his love.." - wow! Loved how you put the significance of his smile in the picture. Does the family even notice how often he smiles these days? Anjali's reaction to the hug did not tell mr anything - was it because she was confused? Or just a banal acting from Daljeet?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanabracadabraNandalala-Prashu-riti4u

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Trials and tribulations we all must face dear.

Beautiful Crooner Priya. I love that novel Rebecca. Embarrassed

Yesterday, Khushi opened the gates of his dam of sorrows ASR has held on for so long. It was waiting to get out and Khushi helped him get it out of his system.

Loved the way you have represented that scene in a very poetic way. Loved the haunting effect you have given the pictures. Its been a good start with the awakening of ASR's inner emotions which are on a full fledged run right now. Also, Khushi's selfless care and love for her husband who has erred many times with her.

I liked how the recurring dream awakened him for the nth time, but there was Khushi this time to handle him. For the first time, he really had someone who loved him selflessly and coaxed him to talk about his mother's sad demise.

Khushi has been hurt so much by him but she is quick to heal his pain - This is what it is, Unconditional LOVE! Loved Sanaya and Barun's brilliant performance. They excelled yesterday and keep getting better.

Arnav is on a roll now loving and respecting his wife every way and building a stronger connection. Hope it gets only better!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2shwetachauhansubiscsNandalala-Prashu-honeypriyaOmorabotiindi52riti4u

palak32 IF-Dazzler
palak32
palak32

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged

Bonjour all Croonies

Priya. . .divine, magnificent crooningClapClapClapClapClap. . .running out of adjectives for u my girl. . .all can say is adore reading u

@Anjali. . . that was transcendent. . .bravo my dearieClapClap

the significance of a mother's touch for normal development. . .be it emotional or physical. . .the throbbing  raw agony when it's abruptly snatched away. . .in the name of a tragedy as dreadful and catastrophic as suicide. . .finality of it leaving behind the metaphysical harmony of an entity in utter cataclysm. . . remnants of which are lifelong un- tended wounds, labile emotions. . .correlations u drew were very moving. . .a touch. . . providing the first sense of shield and security. . .a touch. . . bequeathing  an amalgamation of two souls. . .both very singular in context but both having an analogous purpose. . .equally soothing and healing. . .granting a bruised soul the tranquility it yearns. . .

Y'll take me to this place animated smiley faces for orkut, myspace, facebook. . .

thank u to each and every one of u crooner buddies . . .ur insights leave me spellbound everyday
animated smiley faces for orkut, myspace, facebook

PS thnx Pirya for the PM

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhansejket2Nandalalaabracadabra-Prashu-beena14honeypriyaindi52riti4u

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
@Mashira:

Loved your take on Shankh and how you related it to Arnav throughSamudra Manthana. "The churning is inevitable and once the churning ceases, there can only be nectar. The nectar of immortal love... ...they are as much part of us, as the shankh and not to forget, the pearls are part of the ocean" - really, really well put. Smile

@Parsha:

The dialogues you quoted, intrigued me too .. Especially the ones by Daadi & the ones about Shankh. I forgot about the Holi Box!! You've got me thinking, girl!! They have been hinting twins for quite sometimes .. But is it Anjali's?? Wink Anjali has already got her US video .. Are you hiding something, girl??

PS: I feel proud to propose the banning on Butting In. Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterParshaNandalalaDivya1503-Prashu-riti4u

Go to top