Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.18 : Smokes & Scars - Updated (Page 16)

..Smita.. IF-Dazzler
..Smita..
..Smita..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Edited my post on page 3.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503honeypriyariti4u

-Viji- IF-Dazzler
-Viji-
-Viji-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Wat a CroonerClapluvd itSmilejus the way hw we luvd the epi
The episode was superbSmile
The way he came to rescue when his dadi was accusing his wife...Wink
The way Khushi tried to remove the pain frm her husband's life..
The song was so pleasant...Smile
Khushi was looking lik a preety doll in the pink salwar Wink
Thanks for the pmSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhansejket2Nandalalasubiscs-Prashu-beena14Divya1503honeypriya

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Priya,,ur jaan is back with a khatarnak puzzle,,,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhansubiscsDivya1503honeypriyaindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
sorry, guys, the thoughts keep coming will try and list down once and for all.

~ khushi's unpremeditated hug. that embracing of di was so natural and again arnav knew trusting her was no mistake. if you've studied shelley's skylark you'd remember the long notes on the bird's unpremeditated art. today at last i was glad i suffered all those years ago, for the right word would never have come to me otherwise. in fact, it is khushi's very unpremeditatedness that makes her so sweet mad perfect doesn't it?

~ absolutely masterly arrangement of emotions across the episode. their depth heightened with lighter but never shallow moments all around. khushi's despearate clutch at something to relieve arnav's gripping tension and finding a song and cutesie pie manana reminded me of life is. eautiful and a father pretending to his young son that all this was so much fun and not a prelude to being marched off to his death.

~ though belonging to a deeply vaishnav clan with mandir at home and the kirtan, bhog, gurubhai, stuff that goes with it, i am completely aritualistic, so janmashtami and things fly over me a bit. yet i have to say i find all this bal gopal and jhoola and things very sweet, almost calming. that roots thing i suppose. his mother's shankh found by khushi, it will begin the battle royal no doubt.

~ dadi is not doing a very good job of hiding she knows something about khushi, or thinks she does. interestingly, even she has an issue with "woh aurat" rather than her son.

~ can someone go and hug nani for me. oh the wisdom of this granny, it's what keeps the world happy and turning.

~ a very happy birthday to arnav singh raizada. must you always look so good and act so well? and don't you dare say: so what.

~ how they exploit sanaya's natural good looks with those ghastly clothes. they know only she can carry all that ughness off and with aplomb. seems like some sort of bet is on.

~ said last night, hope my daughter meets someone just like that to play staircase games with.

~ for the sake of arnav singh raizada i hope his dad doesn't turn out to be as bad as the signs indicate. there is some redeeming feature. something. that arnav can hold on to and allow himself to heal. betrayal by those that bring you forth into this world, those who are to teach you the meaning of love and trust, is perhaps the unkindest cut of all. something in you never feels whole, you are never free.

Edited by indi52 - 09 August 2012 at 2:14am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathribsp0207IF_RocksParshawrit_in_watersrirao..Smita..sejket2shwetachauhanStormChaserNandalalasubiscs-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriyariti4u

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged

CONGRATULATIONS Gandhari and Parsha!!! When I read all the posts, I am generally confused which one I liked the best coz they are all just amazing!! But yesterday, i was so sure of these two posts!! Very well deserved recognition my stars!!! Hug Hug

Congratulations also to Rashmi and Prashu..!! Fabulous posts girls!!! Loved them!! Hug Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshawrit_in_water..Smita..sejket2NandalalasubiscsStormChaserDivya1503-Gan--Prashu-

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

Priya,,ur jaan is back with a khatarnak puzzle,,,

Really?? Please share the link dear Doc!! Lets decode it!! Thumbs Up LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshasubiscsDivya1503honeypriya

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3139011

Priya di's jaan, back with a bang!!Stern Smile

Edited by Divya1503 - 09 August 2012 at 2:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

The user has restricted his/her post to be copied or quoted.

Priya!!

The story telling continues .. And you have floored me. I felt like listening to a story being read out in a trance... It was beautiful.

You have summarized wonderfully how things are going on now in IPK land - breaking barriers and haunting shadows - wonderfully termed. Khushi has started digging into the past as the siblings are showing her the way.

The night segment was really beautiful. You have echoed my heart. It was not romance .. A lot, lot more than that.

He thanks her in his own ways - the little romance in the stairs - really nicely put.

The question you have brought forward on Khushi - I was thinking the same too. Things are no less complicated for her now ...

Damdaar to Dhamakader .. Too many subtexts to indulge into. LOL I chose not to talk about anything today. The feelings were too ethereal .. Smile

Edited by Omoraboti - 09 August 2012 at 2:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoshwetachauhanStormChaserNandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriya

Go to top