Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Was that wink shown in SBS an onscreen on or offscreen..??looked like onscreen,,,ASR winking at Khushi...!!!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Is it only me or Arnav winked at Khushi in SBS segment? Or was that Barun goofing around?
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: indi52

sorry, i got very emotional myself. there is that unbreakable connection between this story and the vicissitudes of real life, i couldn't not notice this man's agony, although it was only acting and this is just a serial.

so many of us have stories that no one ever knows of. and how hard it is to bear ones pain alone. at 18 i would have just felt the drama of it, the touching love of two people. now i know this can be for real and that locked pain takes ages to seep out, perhaps never will it free you completely. i give many salaams to the creators for never compromising on the important things.

Agreed with you di... and specially for bold part...it is easy for others to say move on in your life but seldom they realise that how difficult it is to sometime just let it go...
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srirao

Was that wink shown in SBS an onscreen on or offscreen..??looked like onscreen,,,ASR winking at Khushi...!!!!

So I wasn't imagining it all.. 😆
srirao thumbnail
Farha,,,,loved what u wrote,,,the  connection to the time of hosp hug & when she revealed abt her parents death,,,,
srirao thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

So I wasn't imagining it all.. 😆

wink toh kiya,,,Barun ne kiya ya ASR ne,,,that is the kostin,,,!!!!
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Is it only me or Arnav winked at Khushi in SBS segment? Or was that Barun goofing around?

omggg !!!! i thought i was imagining...shivani thank u ...😃 was wondering the same !!!!! is it asr or barun...😳
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Gandhari!!!

Loved how you related last night with their first star gazing moment. I was taken back to that day too and further back when she first told him about her parents and her stars. "A connection of souls in grief.." - you have worded it beautifully - they are all about soul connection - Raabta.

Some unanswered questions linger in our heart .. The future holds great potential for drama & TRP.

Arnav's father being alive has been hinted for long .. Since the stars came into the picture .. following the Havaan!!! Recover soon, my dear!! It is still just a possibility. 😊
Omoraboti thumbnail

Farha,,,,loved what u wrote,,,the connection to the time of hosp hug & when she revealed abt her parents death,,,,

Thanks Sri! 😊

Have done page 1 & 2 only till now .. Where's you take??
Omoraboti thumbnail

wink toh kiya,,,Barun ne kiya ya ASR ne,,,that is the kostin,,,!!!!

😲 😲

*stops reading crooner & goes to watch the segment* 😳