Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.18 : Smokes & Scars - Updated - Page 31

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
oh god my cheeks are aching! ladies, dont miss laddoo's post. it is stomach holding funny!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: bs_deeps

haha..today morning I read a post where they were complaining that why they are not doing it..what is stopping ASR..etc.,

I was asking the same Dips! 😳 But i was also asking if they have taken phere .. I dont think SP will allow SR before Phere 😊
soni.b thumbnail
divs jaan this was the best!!!!ROFLROFL koi iss bechari ko samjha do suhaag raat kisse kehte hai!!!!
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
baat tho kaha se kaha lejaarahe hai!!!!!🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: soni.b

divs jaan this was the best!!!!🀣🀣 koi iss bechari ko samjha do suhaag raat kisse kehte hai!!!!

some one explained it soni di!!!!🀣

Suhaag raat consists in two words: suhaag and raat. Suhaag means husband and raat means night. Suhagrat means the night of husband with all his love and blossoms for his newly wedded bridegroom to shower upon her all his love.
Hope u understandπŸ˜‰

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Edited by Divya1503 - 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

orre baba...bad day...

me too running...son;s bday...aaj janmashtami chilo barite...just elam   oije tumi bolle aadat se majboor...[QUOTE=soni.b]

This content was originally posted by: mouramen

oh Soni, take care dear...

its in d air...[QUOTE=-SH-]

Heyy... Take care *hugs*

thanks!! mou aar bolo na...today was doctor's day...first physio...then dentist and in between running errands for kids and MIL!!!! shara din'r dhokole came down with fever!!!!
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy happy happy happy happy after that episode! 😍 Hello peoples! Just thought I'd pop in and do a hello hi bye bye! Work keeping me away unfortunately! But LOVED the episode - funny, romantic, dramatic - it was the total IPKKND experience!!! πŸ˜ƒ
soni.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Omoraboti

Take rest dear. Dont bother sbout SR or anything else .. Nothing will happen tomorrow for sure. And we will wait till you are fine 😊

thanks farha...so sweet of u to wait for me...i think got fever because of exhaustion...have been running around the whole day without food!!!
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Omoraboti

I was asking the same Dips! 😳 But i was also asking if they have taken phere .. I dont think SP will allow SR before Phere 😊

:) SP already allowed this kind of discussion between leads..cant believe this.."we didnt do  anything which married couple would do"..this girl is completely crazy
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

@Parsha.. Yeh lo ji..

Hey prabhoo...hey prabhoo...Gutter kanha hai...ladoo gopal itnae bade kaise ho agye!!!