Crooner 1.18 : Smokes & Scars - Updated - Page 19

Posted: 11 years ago
Updated on page 3! Chottu sa analysis... if someone can give pic links would be great!
Originally posted by Divya1503

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3139168

whhaattπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ayyo - satyaanash. Ee roju Mahesh Babu DP naa... I like him a lot too! His previous movie Dookudu was shot in my college!
Riti!!

Your name rhymes so well with my nickname ... πŸ˜†

Loved how you put emphasis on Arnav's past nature .. It is not only the past incidents but also his past nature, his original faiths & beliefs that have turned him to how he is today .. We are on a journey to discover him all through.

"Same place where he lost his beliefs that night became very same place where he gets back his beliefs-his khushi-his happiness..and yes THEN HE FOUND HIS KHUSHI" - really well put.

Loved, loved, loved what you have written -- every bit of it. Loved how you tried to understand Arnav's mother and also how you pointed out what made destiny to bring them together. Good job. 😊
Originally posted by indi52

hey omoraboti,
thanks so much. mr sobti was too good last night. and our writers don't remember they are writing a serial that everyone will forget the next day, they think it's a classic tale they tell and we will quote them in years to come. how real they make some things in the midst of utter tackiness even. asr's monent just gripped me yesterday. glad you enjoyed.

Di!

People like you do justice to their effort .. They know you are there and they write tor you. 😊
Originally posted by honeypriya

Di wow...Rebecca is one of my fav book too...found a very old edition in the school library...and didnt put the book down till I finished it one go πŸ˜†

Haunting last line of the book Di - "And the ashes blew towards us with the salt wind from the sea"

Smokes and Scars indeed !!!
I love Daphne Du Maurier too...read both Rebecca and My Cousin Rachel... both were made into great movies in their time! Dark romances both!
Sri!!

You write like that and say nothing "Khaas"?? 😲

Loved how you brought the "huq" into the picture. I could not get past the tears ... I too loved that she said she does not want to change him - that was a really sensible one.

I am also curious to know what happens between the hugs & the stares .. Very fishy, yaar!! πŸ˜†

"she can do whatever she wants,,,!!!,,!!!coz he knows she can do no wrong,,,,," - loved it. 😊
Hello hi bye bye...updated my post on page 2. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by subiscs

arreee jaan ka effect kuch zyaada hi hain...!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dialogues our show..good lord...we can just twist and turn..connect them and link them..not to forget they divert too...
yeah the circumstances///looking at all characters na priya..they have been shaped or atleast changed after that incident...the scar like u said...
 yeah and similarly naani finding daadi's behaviour towards Khushi to be unlike her...so again something from past is there...she refuses to comment..

is Khushi related to other woman..!!!!am not getting the guilt part u said priya...anger , reminder...but guilt...???

and as for shank...i can oly relate to the battlefield now..like krishna blowing the panchjanya commencing the battle...whatever it is storm is on the way...shyam ' s anticipated entry..

agree its the haalaton that she questioned too...haalaton that they got married...and that haalaton when revealed will also reveal the truth that naani has decided to tell daadi after janmastami...😊

and now i brainstorm πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Khushi is not related to that aurat directly...but someone close to
khushi...maybe πŸ˜†
Hey, guys! GM/GE all!!! So sorry, was not able to join in the discussions today...had a few urgent things to take care of yesterday evening! Going to read posts now...May not be able to comment, so I apologize in advance! πŸ˜”

Hope all are doing well! 😊