Crooner 1.18 : Smokes & Scars - Updated - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
posted by the newbie who told abt that segment:
m telling u ppl wht i saw.. and i ws nt prsnt on d set but video frm d sets showd evrythng... n i am a true ipkkndian... so plss stop blamng me fr ny of d false infrmatn... i cn make sure dat ul trst me aftr todys episode so we betr dscs abt ol ds aftr 8:30..

its true then!!!!   

but again I find this!!!

πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 

jab hoga tab dekhlungi ab thoπŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Edited by Divya1503 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Omoraboti

I too hope it is true .. Thats exciting news! It has been posted by a newbie and it is a too good news to believe!

Uh-oh... Didn't pay attention on the TM... I'm not so sure now if its a newbie... This forum is prone to such games by newbies.. I hope its true though..

Thanks Sri! 😊

Have done page 1 & 2 only till now .. Where's you take??

my blah blah on pg 5,,,kuch khaas nahin...
Suba

Loved your post. "dont hold ur hand to let u go..whatsoever i will stay there right beside u !!!"- summarizes everything for Arnav. I hooted when he took her by the hand to take her to their world... Loved how you contrasted this with their wedding night - it looked the same on the face but only these two know how things have changed.

"and i have reached a level where every song on earth seems fitting for this couple!!!!" - we are on the same boat, my friend. πŸ˜†

"Memories always make or break a person...depends on the memories u hold on to or rather choose to..!!! But in arnav''s case..it was both...broke him..made him too..." - WOW! You floored me with the way you put it .. Brilliant.
hey riti,
beautiful post. i see you entered that moment too and experienced a range if emotions. yes whao must have been on that night of the mandal and how much got wrenched and mangled and smothered by that shock. if khushi is sent by providence it is also because she needs him just as much, to be who she is, to find her right to happiness, and who knows what else. i noticed you soeak of his losing fauth in god. we have spoken of this before i remember. as long as he finds his faith in life again as he battles his demons, khushi beside him, i am fine. barun was something else yesterday wasn't he? and sanaya was just so damn perfect too. lovely post, really enjoyed.
Originally posted by srirao

my blah blah on pg 5,,,kuch khaas nahin...

πŸ˜† .. Main kaun si Khaas likhti hoon?

Please excuse my audacity to try Hindi with my limited knowledge. Could not control .. Did it make any sense at all? 😳
hey omoraboti,
thanks so much. mr sobti was too good last night. and our writers don't remember they are writing a serial that everyone will forget the next day, they think it's a classic tale they tell and we will quote them in years to come. how real they make some things in the midst of utter tackiness even. asr's monent just gripped me yesterday. glad you enjoyed.

πŸ˜† .. Main kaun si Khaas likhti hoon?

Please excuse my audacity to try Hindi with my limited knowledge. Could not control .. Did it make any sense at all? 😳

any nahin,,,it made lot of sense,,,!!
Indrani,,,aap vacation pe full flow pe ho,,,,loving all ur takes on every shot of the episode,,,carry on ,,,