Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

So I wasn't imagining it all.. ๐Ÿ˜†

good god. is it a wonder I love this place? I came here (again!) to just ask if I was seeing things or ASR really winked at Khushi?? and the wondering is on full time already
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mashira - 11 years ago
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know I'm very late these days, but who is the person in the highlighted part???? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Divya1503

I know I'm very late these days, but who is the person in the highlighted part????๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Shyam's ghost? ๐Ÿ˜•

Btw .. Whats up with this one? Fake??

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3139031
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Shyam's ghost? ๐Ÿ˜•

Btw .. Whats up with this one? Fake??

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3139031

yeh lo farha di!!๐Ÿ˜† No one saw it basically๐Ÿ˜ณ

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Fantastic crooner n analysis priya๐Ÿค—
sorry  for late reply๐Ÿ˜ณ
just brilliant symbolism for each take๐Ÿ˜Š
ut take on yesterday was just loved ur crooner๐Ÿ˜Š
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Farah - I don't think that's fake. That show comes on P7. The problem is that channel rarely posts the video on YT. And not many get that channel on TV. I haven't subscribed it either. Want to see that segment so much... The WU made me so excited.
Omoraboti thumbnail
Indrani Di!

You have made me live through Arnav with your words - his nightmare, his pain, his suffocation, his longing. "someone you love? of course, but even more important. non negotiable. someone you trust." - you have summarized their equation brilliantly. There is no love without trust.

"he has been waiting to say it as his mind says it to him for so long. i could hear the years in that instant." - you have read the man so aptly.

"he stayed a prisoner of that moment, trust and love forever an issue." - this explains why ASR is ASR. And someone finally understands her.

You left me with longing for more. I wish I could read him more through your words.
Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Farah - I don't think that's fake. That show comes on P7. The problem is that channel rarely posts the video on YT. And not many get that channel on TV. I haven't subscribed it either. Want to see that segment so much... The WU made me so excited.

I too hope it is true .. Thats exciting news! It has been posted by a newbie and it is a too good news to believe!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So people can stop wondering.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi beena,
loved your rumi poem, thou and i, especially when they feel like one. kalpana's post was all about them becoming one, you must have seen. you didn't like some parts i really loved. hota hai. never noticed anjali had a double. true, time to look at khushi a bit too gul. the draperies comment too too good.

edit: just corrected awful fat finger sp mistakes.Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago