Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
@Shy!!

loved your post .. The visuals were beautiful as always. I have loved your take on the morning scene - about giving him space. Also the way you have explained Khushi's inner turmoil, is really well put. You should really write more!! 😊

@Divya:

My days are nearly incomplete without your sweet, monkeylicious posts! I too loved the use of music in the segment .. It was so normal. Even my 4 year does that to cheer me up. 😊 Lemme finish wali shirt appears only when a storeroom is involved, i guess. ! I have put my thought on the dress in my post - first time ever.

Mmwahhh to the Monkeys!!
Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

inka surprise Barun ka haircut hoga πŸ˜†

I wish!!! But only for the cracker????
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: honeypriya

inka surprise Barun ka haircut hoga πŸ˜†

yeah,,,yesterday she said that she will ask him to get his hair cut,,,!
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: riti4u

indi di -you made me emotional today...😭with your post...yeah 😭

sorry, i got very emotional myself. there is that unbreakable connection between this story and the vicissitudes of real life, i couldn't not notice this man's agony, although it was only acting and this is just a serial.

so many of us have stories that no one ever knows of. and how hard it is to bear ones pain alone. at 18 i would have just felt the drama of it, the touching love of two people. now i know this can be for real and that locked pain takes ages to seep out, perhaps never will it free you completely. i give many salaams to the creators for never compromising on the important things.
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Serious doubt: πŸ˜³

In the first episode, they showed Arnav n Anjali being thrown out of that sheesh mahal when Anjali was pretty young, n when their mom committed suicide, Anjali was getting married, so was it a child marriage n if not, then where were their parents when chachaji was asking them to leave the house??????😳 πŸ˜³

Divi.. I absolutely agree here!! They had shown such a scene.. Dunno how they are going to relate the story to those scenes..! The very fact that Anjali's wedding almost happened 14 yrs ago is a surprise! What age is Anji now and what was she then! Or maybe they will do ramanchi here too! They might dismiss that chachaji throwing them out scene! Its quite possible!! 😳
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
priya,

"its the hate directed towards Khushi for many reasons...

chal, in mood, so will give out small small hints...hehe..Jaan ka effect.

Now remember - whatNaani says to Daadi,

" Hum tumhe achi tarah se jaante hain, tum aise nahi ho..."

There is not only anger...but something more...a resemblance...a reminder...a Guilt..."

you are having very jaan like fun i see. and dadi does have the ominous air of mrs denvers. is she protecting someone who is in fact a sinner? aaargh this khushi connection is a killer. but dying is a part of loving, haanh?

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Divi.. I absolutely agree here!! They had shown such a scene.. Dunno how they are going to relate the story to those scenes..! The very fact that Anjali's wedding almost happened 14 yrs ago is a surprise! What age is Anji now and what was she then! Or maybe they will do ramanchi here too! They might dismiss that chachaji throwing them out scene! Its quite possible!! 😳

Haan dii! If they say Anji was suppossed to get married, like 14 yrs ago, wat cud be her age now!!πŸ˜•  N ramanchi karne mein tho hamare CVs ne Phd kiya hai!!!πŸ˜† so it wont be a problem for them to forget showing some thingsπŸ˜† 

Omoraboti thumbnail
@Anjali:

The Prophet rocks. 😊 It has everything for everyone and for every moment.

Loved, loved, loved how you explained how the touch comes into play. He gave her assurance through his touch and she returns the touch with love to finish the night. "..it is the secrets from this box, which will help him heal...the ultimate paradox at play." - loved it!! You have quoted Rumi aptly - indeed, the exposing of the wound would let the light enter.

"We see Anjali handing over the responsibility to find the shell to Khushi--the Mallik bahu--while Dadi tries to take it away! Dadi would rather have the Payal, the Raizada bahu, handle everything..." - i was thinking exactly the same thing- Anjali handing over, but Daadi holding back.

" Let there be no doubt who this woman is to me.." - love you for writing this. I can feel the power of ASR through your words ...

Agree with all the other thoughts! The way you put your thoughts in words, it is hard to think anything otherwise. πŸ˜†
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Haan dii! If they say Anji was suppossed to get married, like 14 yrs ago, wat cud be her age now!!πŸ˜•  N ramanchi karne mein tho hamare CVs ne Phd kiya hai!!!πŸ˜† so it wont be a problem for them to forget showing some thingsπŸ˜† 

heheh letz assume Anjali was 18-19 when she was getting married. So 14 years makes her 32-33..thatz not too bad eh.. just curious what age Shyam is πŸ˜†