Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: honeypriya

The user has restricted his/her post to be copied or quoted.

Priya!!

The story telling continues .. And you have floored me. I felt like listening to a story being read out in a trance... It was beautiful.

You have summarized wonderfully how things are going on now in IPK land - breaking barriers and haunting shadows - wonderfully termed. Khushi has started digging into the past as the siblings are showing her the way.

The night segment was really beautiful. You have echoed my heart. It was not romance .. A lot, lot more than that.

He thanks her in his own ways - the little romance in the stairs - really nicely put.

The question you have brought forward on Khushi - I was thinking the same too. Things are no less complicated for her now ...

Damdaar to Dhamakader .. Too many subtexts to indulge into. πŸ˜† I chose not to talk about anything today. The feelings were too ethereal .. 😊
Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ€— Hullo crooner ladies!!!!! Thanks much for mentioning my post..

updated today's post on Page 2.. be warned there is a lot of mythology in there!!! Now to catch up with the rest!

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sri,
clear eyed post as usual.
loved that don't want to change you dialogue too. have a feeling her innocence, urgency and those words really got through to him.
rightly said, her huq to unravel this complex man.
gorgeous the before and after of the revelation. the khushi-like trying to reach him and again her concern for him the next morning expressed in her fresh unspoilt way, handling a man in this sort of pain is a first for her, she's sincerely looking for her instincts. pushed, her sassy tax retort. adorable.

about sonography and twins all i can say is 🀣Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Wow.. thats a beautiful poem!! I loved it!! 😊
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Wow.. thats a beautiful poem!! I loved it!! 😊

Priya di's jaan says: 

kya yaaro...u all requestd me to make it a bit harder...coz watever i was posting before u all was saying na...bhut easy hai...this one is very easy...so this time...i made it bitr harder...well promise ...if nyone crack it rite i will give tht person a huge huge surprice...well thts for tht person only...
let me see who will crack...πŸ˜†

so who wants the surprise!!!πŸ˜ƒ
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

πŸ‘@bold- beautiful!!... I am stalking your posts...πŸ˜‰

i am delighted.
also noticing your fuller deeper thoughts in your posts. good for you.
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nandalala

"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. Even as the stone of the fruit must break, that its heart may stand in the sun, so must you know pain.  Much of your pain is self-chosen. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquillity.  For his hand, though heavy and hard, is guided by the tender hand of the Unseen. And the cup he brings, though it burn your lips, has been fashioned of the clay which the Potter has moistened with His own sacred tears." 
~Khalil Gibran, The Prophet

Edited~

Oh, my!!!!  I waited to comment on the title because I could feel it in my bones...feel the smokes and scars and everything related to that one man, thanks to that one quote from Rebecca...Your GIFT is in telling stories, Priya, and this one was the best story, yet...Smokes and Scars...vivid doesn't even begin to describe the image, hun!!πŸ‘πŸ‘  Damdaar to DHAMAKEDAAR is right when it comes to this Crooner, too!!!πŸ‘

A man of conviction, a man with principles defies his own and stands up for the woman he loves.  She is his wife, she is his everything...One touch...His hand slipped in hers, and the ownership is complete.   Nothing else needs to be said...Naysayers left standing in their tracks. Thats how important "touch" is to being a part of a whole, understanding what it means to belong! 

One of the very first senses we develop as babies is this very sense of touch.  Little hand buds form in utero as early as 6 weeks...Touch is what every baby and child identifies with love and caring, be it from a mother and caregiver; for a lifetime!  But when the hand that is so critical to that touch is gone, how do we even begin to feel love, even begin to fill the void? That same man of conviction and principles lost that hand more than a decade ago...

gif credit: tumblr

"Chaudha saal ka tha jaab meri ma ne suicide kar li...She committed suicide..."

Words that are completely etched in his memory, words that do absolutely NO JUSTICE to every pore that misses and screams in pain for HER.  Words that know the haunting truth which he discovered...the reason behind WHY SHE LEFT HIM!  Today, a first glimpse at how much he misses that touch...those hands...that rocked the cradle...that instilled in him a sense of goodness; prematurely, taken away...FOREVER! 

Every breath he takes affects her...Khushi can read his eye just as he can hers...She has seen that pain before, reflected in her own eyes...Dressed in pink, ethereal, she shows her love only in the way she can...all reservations aside...Straight from the heart...anything to bring some joy on that beautiful face...Aaja Piya Tohe Pyaar Doon--her attempt at the end to just embrace him, her arms encircled around his head, brings the memories back...sweeping, overwhelming, spinning through a time warp back to when the wound burst open...As she pleads to him to tell her...THE HARD, COLD TRUTH REVEALED...Those eyes betraying every bit of restraint...Those eyes finally finding RELEASE...A temporary respite from the pain!  But the touch is still missing...the void incomplete...

"...I will be here when you open your eyes. I will give you whatever you need to make it more bearable. Here's where you & I become US!"
~Charlotte Featherstone

gif credit:tumblr

The circle of love, yet again..this time its her turn...That Rabba Ve--mournful, aching-- in the background- as she pours every inch of her being into him. An effort to take away 14 years of an excruciating crucification of himself to the pain. He feels the touch, and succumbs to it. But pain releases itself in doses, especially one which has filled itself in a deep crevasse for so long!  His solace and his pancea, the Restorer--the Unseen hand that he now acknowledges. Right there, in front of him! That first healing touch is all it takes...the journey has just begun!  She is there with him...a silent plea from her heart to his...The pain is real and she understands it.  The confirmation complete. 

The morning--yes, the new dawn, Priya!- only brings love, now gazing, perturbed, concerned...It is her turn to take him in, all of him...piecing every part of the puzzle that is this man!  His pain so palpable...Now in her being, too! A celebration for a new beginning--Janamashtami--birth...All of it implicit in every part of the RM...Yes, for Khushi and her beloved, too, in the midst of trying to heal the deepest wounds...Yes, Priya, today was the awareness of the "nayi shuruaat"-yes, Sudhi, true HUMSAFARS together!! And, a continuation of the unsaid--"Humari baat abhi khataam nahi hui"--his cathartic moment defined it for both of them!  Yes, Priya, the Pandora's box is open; and it is the secrets from this box, which will help him heal...the ultimate paradox at play!!  

Seeing Di in the hallway only reminds her of her beloved.  She reaches out to her--instinctively--one orphan to another; a sister-in-law to her own kin . Trying to take away every inch of pain--that lion heart never stops caring. As he watches her from the top of the stairs, her love and concern only reiterates what he has already knownYes, I spoke extensively about haq yesterday...today, he sees her exerting that very haq on his sister too...That tableau affects him completely! Yes, the man whose soul is engulfed in pain, actually SMILES...his eyes showing her love and gratitude. Joy on his face--Khushi-even as the SMOKE is yet to clear! She is so under his skin that his darkest scar has been touched and bathed in light--ah, lets think back to one of our fav Rumi quotes, hun--"The wound is the place where the light enters you..."  That is the POWER of her healing! 

Traditions, beliefs and the truth clash yet again as Dadi tries to undermine Khushi yet again..."Humari Bahu ka Shankh"--that conch shell which will herald the new beginning--becomes front and center in the tug of acceptance.  We see Anjali handing over the responsibility to find the shell to Khushi--the Mallik bahu--while Dadi tries to take it away!  Dadi would rather have the Payal, the Raizada bahu, handle everything...

Ah, and then the DECREE....

"Toh kya farq padta hai..Uska jahan maan chahein ja sakti hain...Woh iss ghar ki bahu hai...Khushi meri patni hai uska joh maan chahein woh kar sakti hain!"

That very hand which had led her forcefully over the doorstep into the RM 6 months ago with absolutely no rights over anything, today was held once again (figuratively speaking) only this time with every single "haq"as his wife bestowed on her in front of a defiant family matriarch  and in that very same living room! That very man who had said that he was responsible for what he had done to her, today rectifies that wrong...with the most important witnesses present!  No fanfare, just a declaration once again! What NK had suspected as something Damdaar-DHAMAKEDAAR--yes, Sakha, you are always right--now revealed to all!  Let there be no doubt who this woman is to me...assertive and assured...a finality to his words! Khushi's eyes only reveal love and respect...Her doubts have now been cleared! 

Other Thoughts~

~Fantastic, fantastic, FANTASTIC dialogues and screenplay!!!  Just unbelievable!  Seriously, CVs, YOU ALL ARE RE-WRITING TELEVISION HISTORY!!!

~LOVED Naani today!!!  Questioning her bestie about Khushi!  Will we finally get the reveal behind the indecipherable and reprehensible snub tomorrow?  Her expressions ROCKED!

~To be honest, I am not sure of a remarriage is required...especially after the Raizada DECREE today!  But TRPs will dictate that one!

~ Payal!🀒  Suspecting Khushi of doing wrong by Dadi again!😑  Where is the loyalty, girl???😑😑

~Anjali was great today...although her expressions in that scene when ASR reminds everyone of the lady of the house, was completely banal!

~Taxation and RevenueπŸ˜†--Loved the dialogue...ah, we & Khushi don't mind paying tax, but what kind of tax would ASR charge?πŸ˜‰  And more importantly, how much?😳☺️

~RHAPSODY IN BLUE!!!😍😍

~The two-step dance πŸ˜†on the stairs--possibly my most fav part of ArHi is when they do the two-step...often in their room...Loved seeing it on the stairs today...That whole scene was a throwback to PayAsh's wedding for me!

~Love...checking you out--that new dawn, "can't keep my eyes of off you" was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! πŸ˜

~Arnav and Anjali's Amma--that solo pic of hers...really touched me...Loved seeing Khushi leaf through that album...The look on her face was so endearing!  

~Aaja Piya Tohe Pyaar Doon--so quintessentially Khushi...just loved the freshness and innocence in that scene-and I think it made the following scenes even more gut-wrenching!  Thank you for posting the song, hun...Waheeda Rehman is so exquisite!!

~The shankh and twins reference--ah, what do we have on the horizon...My lips are sealed for now!

~Background Score RULED today!  Liked that new tune when Khushi was browsing through the family album... 

~A highly charged emotional  moment is cut for a break!  Come on, CVs...pathetic editing!!

How anyone can completely and totally live, breathe and become a character day in and day out...is really beyond me!  The plethora of emotions that one man showcased today was absolutely PHENOMENAL!  That one scene will stay with me for a lifetime...haunting and absolutely, pathologically believable!  You single-handedly proved why you are the best, BARUN SOBTI!  We are the one's taking a bow!  For sure!  Honestly, in front of that scene, everything else was secondary...all other performances were consistent...nothing more to write home about, other than Sanaya's hug & performance during the song sequence! I can only hope that we see more ArHi on full display tomorrow...I am all game for a complete, and more thorough performance of the two-step, & some taxation, too!!!😍😍

Congratulations to all my girls!!πŸ€—

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ how beautifully you write my dear!!!! fantabulous stuff. I refrain usually from quoting other posts and clogging the thread but I just couldn't resist today. This is gorgeous writing as well as analysis. Take a bow!
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Divya1503

Priya di's jaan says: 

kya yaaro...u all requestd me to make it a bit harder...coz watever i was posting before u all was saying na...bhut easy hai...this one is very easy...so this time...i made it bitr harder...well promise ...if nyone crack it rite i will give tht person a huge huge surprice...well thts for tht person only...
let me see who will crack...πŸ˜†

so who wants the surprise!!!πŸ˜ƒ

inka surprise Barun ka haircut hoga πŸ˜†