Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.18 : Smokes & Scars - Updated - Page 7

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Khushi Birthday Arnavjeee
May god bless you with a finished kiss today.
Muaah

@Priya That was an awesome crooner today. Loved the episode and loved the crooner even more. Loved reading every bit of it.πŸ‘ Today crooner is 'like the flowing river'πŸ‘. Tax for 'viewing' arnav singh raizada? πŸ˜‰ SP can ditch all the ads and live on that money.
Daadi's anger on khushi without any reason - Since you have given us a point to ponder, let me pen down my speculation. 
1)Khushi's features
or 2)khushi's relative position in the family
or 3)situations surrounding\ encounters with khushi 
might be reminding her of someone she hates. Worse may be the 'voh aurat'.πŸ€“

@Anjali Loved the way you tied the hug around 'the touch' of a mother. As usual fab one. πŸ‘. TRP aunt is getting lot of say in IPK story telling. πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Anjali,,,,Phenomenal write,,,,!!!πŸ‘,,,every line is so amazing,,,,!!
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: mouramen

sri krishna's conch shell popularly known as PANCHJANYA.
very auspicious...to indicate d start of war...occasionally blown to calm down storms too...πŸ˜‰
@ priya, isnt northwesterlies called Kalbaishakhi too...a windy storm accompanied by rains...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
dishao ke hisaab se Arnav should stay under tree with pegions...pegions signals homecoming...

me in a riddle moodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Redux's monday title..Sathu got it perfect πŸ‘

Panchjanya was to herald the Mahabharata war...and here it will be to calm down the wars between a brother - husband, a father-son and a grandon - Daadi - lot at stake - and Khushi has just opened the box - by the time she returns back the Conch for sake-keeping - lots of thundering storms that needs to be calmed down.

And darling, yes thats kal boisakhi 😊 But drop your hopes on rain sequence πŸ˜‰
srirao thumbnail
@ Prash_t,,,loved ur thoughts,,,,,we r definitely seeing a proud man in love,,,each of those lyrics was so apt for them...!
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sree07

Khushi Birthday Arnavjeee
May god bless you with a finished kiss today.
Muaah

@Priya That was an awesome crooner today. Loved the episode and loved the crooner even more. Loved reading every bit of it.πŸ‘ Today crooner is 'like the flowing river'πŸ‘. Tax for 'viewing' arnav singh raizada? πŸ˜‰ SP can ditch all the ads and live on that money.
Daadi's anger on khushi without any reason - Since you have given us a point to ponder, let me pen down my speculation. 
1)Khushi's features
or 2)khushi's relative position in the family
or 3)situations surrounding\ encounters with khushi 
might be reminding her of someone she hates. Worse may be the 'voh aurat'.πŸ€“

@Anjali Loved the way you tied the hug around 'the touch' of a mother. As usual fab one. πŸ‘. TRP aunt is getting lot of say in IPK story telling. πŸ˜•

Happy waala birtday Gautam ji ko yaad rahe - to All izz Well !!!

Thankoos...oh wow...such lovely words early in the mornggg...me all smiley...thanks again dear for liking the post.

Btw without levying the Tax SP is anyways raking money on that factor πŸ˜†

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Updated my post on Pg 4..

Priya, again you touched meπŸ‘ and that was also one of your best crooners...I dont know how many times i have said it but I just loved how you described that hug scene and mention to opening -how she has opened his closed fist and seen scar...brilliant piece of work dear...it gives me a very pleasant feel whenever I read your take..πŸ˜ƒ
srirao thumbnail
Priya,,,ur reference to Rebecca is making me equate Dadi to Mrs.Danvers,,,,that extreme hatred towards Khushi,,,,
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: honeypriya

Redux's monday title..Sathu got it perfect πŸ‘

Panchjanya was to herald the Mahabharata war...and here it will be to calm down the wars between a brother - husband, a father-son and a grandon - Daadi - lot at stake - and Khushi has just opened the box - by the time she returns back the Conch for sake-keeping - lots of thundering storms that needs to be calmed down.

And darling, yes thats kal boisakhi 😊 But drop your hopes on rain sequence πŸ˜‰

aww my high hopes on rains...😭😭
anyways blue as in oceanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ me phangurl no complain...
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

girls, next time you all spot me here crooning around...pls throw me out...😑😑😑otherwise am gonna get thrown out of the house...

am in d middle of preparing prasad for baby krishna...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

but still here to watch the hottest version of ocean...my distractionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ mouramen - Hehe.. sureπŸ˜‰

Bt cant stop drooling on him☺️