Crooner 1.18 : Smokes & Scars - Updated - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Loved the whole episode, accept Dadi's stupidity! I am 100% certain SNAKE is the one that sent her! This behaviour is boderline psychotic!

Loved Arnav-Khushi interactions today! It is so great to see the love between them and slow breaking of barriers! Only 7 more days to go of the contract! What is Khushi going to do now? The high drama is going to be VERY high!

WILL she be able to walk away from the man she LOVES? The whole thing is heart-wreching! Arnav NEEDS her! I hope for his sake she will stay! I am wondering if finally the "Seperation track" is here!
Originally posted by honeypriya

Post cannot be quoted.

Fantastic Title PriyaπŸ‘

Rebecca !!  Just perfect πŸ‘

"Last night I dreamt I went to Sheesh Mahal again."

Edited by TheAlk - 11 years ago
😑
Priya , this is your best crooner so far WOW girl πŸ‘πŸ‘ I had tears in my eyes ...can't even express my feelings . I so want the whole team of IPK to read this one FANTASTIC job . Now I know why I am  addicted to your crooner ." ROCKING "girl take a bow.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Parsha & Gandhari Congrats girl πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mashira & Parshu good goings girls πŸ‘

Thou and I

Joyful the moment when we sat in the bower, Thou and I;
In two forms and with two faces - with one soul, Thou and I.

The colour of the garden and the song of the birds give the elixir of immortality
The instant we come into the orchard, Thou and I.

The stars of Heaven come out to look upon us -
We shall show the moon herself to them, Thou and I.

Thou and I, with no 'Thou' or 'I', shall become one through our tasting;
Happy, safe from idle talking, Thou and I.

The spirited parrots of heaven will envy us -
Wen we shall laugh in such a way, Thou and I.

This is stranger, that Thou and I, in this corner here...
Are both in one breath here and there - Thou and I.

-- Jelaluddin Rumi

Arnav holding Khushi's hand and walking out of Dadi's room here we come in the true sense Mr & Mrs Raizada . This scene reminded of the wedding day when Arnav holding Khushi's hand was pulling her leading her to face the family. Khushi was humiliated on that day by the very same man who is leading her away today not to face humiliation at the hands of Dadi. Khushi eyes questioning her husband's reaction to Dadi. Khushi not fighting her husband but going the difference being her husband is mad but not at her; today he was her protector. In trouble times ahead Arnav will support Khushi always.

The man haunted by the ghost of the past waking up disturbed. Hum aapka dard kaise kaam kare Arnavji, aap apna dard kise ke saath batei toh bhi nahi hai Khushi trying to spread happiness like she always does and pacifying her husband to talk '''I have  talked about role reversal in my earlier post today again we revisited when Arnav trying to pulls him hands out of Khushi and Khushi not letting it go. On holi day it was Arnav holding on to Khushi's hand, she trying to move away and Arnav holding on. The wall Arnav had build around him coming crumbling down'''''.Arnav telling Khushi his Mother committed suicide. Khushi  shocked at first then seeing her husband in pain fighting back his tears doesn't hesitate , goes hugs him  trying to tell him she understands his pain arnav slowing putting his arms around her hugging her back. Priya , you maty disagree with me but I have to vent out'''''As much as I liked the song and Khushi's antics thought this was poor execution by the Cv's when a man wakes up from a nightmare you don't go entertaining ( specially when you know your husband is disturbed with Dadi coming and her monologue before) I thought the hug secene could have gone longer not because of the hug but the message which the writer's were trying to convey. When both your leads emote so beautifully could have used their strength's to send a stronger message.

Next morning Khushi looking at Arnav ( role reversal, we had Arnav looking at Khushi on Friday) getting caught not liking it a bit back to her sanka devi act Arnav Singh Raizada ko dekhne ka tax lagta hai kya ? Cute cute cute''''''

Anjali/khushi scene was beautiful '.Khushi after witnessing the pain her husband was in, telling her about his mother '''''.his Di always smiling is probably sailing in the same boat like her brother goes and hugs her. Arnav looking on just awesome. The staircase scene was cute but done that they are comfortable with each other CV's we need something fresh. Well the blue shirt was a fresh return so glad please bring back the white shirt.

Dadi /Khushi , not sure why Dadi is disliking Khushi. I can think of couple of reasons '''''has Shyam already briefed Dadi about Khushi or has Anjali done the job. Dadi has not openly answered Nani either had been dodging the questions. Nani and Dadi are friends but so different in their personalities. Nani being more modern initially upset with Arnav/khushi's marriage but accepting it ,more loving taking responsibility of the grand kids. Dadi running away from reality for 14yrs more conservative, strict. It's funny Arnav is more like Dadi and Nani is supporting him , Anjali more like Nani and Dadi is supporting him. Arnav is the only one ready to tell Dadi about shyam only to be stopped by Nani .What is it with all these women waiting for the right time there never will be .

Dadi by now you should know what happens if you mess with Khushi 'absolutely loved Mr Raizada strolling towards Dadi and reiterating the fact to Dadi 'Khushi meri patni hai wha re wah.

Mr Sobti what can I say ''''''.I bow down to you phenomenal acting always consistent.πŸ‘ Like I told you Priya , maybe the experience to act in the movie has raised his confidence level more. Whatever the reasons it's a treat to us viewer's.

Sanaya serene and pretty loved you in the hug scene could see those raw emotions beautiful display. Gul apki nazar Barun se hatayeye please we understand how difficult it is but the girl is your lead what kind of makeover is this. Do you have to drape her in draperies really?  

Cv's I like Swati Chitnis but can we move on from the hand stopping gesture. 

Cv's doing ramanchi again with the night scene.😑

If you are using BD for Anjali make sure the length of the hair ...uff looked like mice on IPK set πŸ˜‰ 

Mr Sobti kiski chappal pehen karhi thi πŸ˜‰

pic credit:Shallu

Edited by beena14 - 11 years ago
Thanks Anjali..wow..you made my day...😊 !!
Congrats Gandhari..n to share the space with you...Makes me sooo happy.. Phangurl talking darling!!!⭐️
Maashira and Parshu... Badhaiyan...

Its  an off day...i m suppose to be sleeping.. till late..n here I am..got up early to catch before everyone else gets up...Alien dii aap sapnae mai sheesh Mahal jate ho..mai crooner pae aati hoon..πŸ˜†..

Thanks Priya for the wonderful space and family you have given us!!! πŸ‘
Hi,,,Priya,,,absolutely awesome Crooner,,,one of ur best,,,u have that rare gift ,,,!Dhamakedaar Crooner ,,,,

Dhamdaar episode,,,,,what mindblowing scenes these days,,,the whole cast is rocking ,,,,
that beautiful night scene was the highlight,,,Khushi is slowly exerting her haq over him,,,,coming forward to heal his his pain...both of them rocked this scene,,,,loved her dialogue of not wanting to change him ever,,,she is on the way to unravelling this complex man,,,its her haq,,,

morning after was cute,,,agar ASR ko dekhne ke liye tax lagta toh hum sab kangaal ho jaate,,,,!!!!Btw,,,am curious as to what happens between those hugs & mornings,,,???πŸ˜‰,,,,hum se yeh ramanchi kyun,,,,,

Is there a reason to Dadi's vehement hatred of Khushi...???Payal is given permission to dress up ladoo gopal,,,,

If Anjali is shown as carrying twins that will bo the limits,,,!!!wont all those gynaec visits & scan cd show up the twins,,,!!!

that staircase scene,,,the pride in his look ,,,teasing her,,,,blue shirt,,,,😍...!!!
the dialogue at the end,,,she can do whatever she wants,,,!!!πŸ‘,,!!!coz he knows she can do no wrong,,,,,

Res😳

CONGO SHANGO Gandhari & ParshaπŸ₯³
Congrats to Mashira and Parsha

Will come back on dhamaakedaar crooner and damdaar episode soon

Edited by Sunshine80 - 11 years ago
Priya,,one question,,,does that shank indicate the imminent arrival of dhaiyya-ho..??also nani saying she will reveal the truth to dadi after the puja on janmashtami,,,,
Originally posted by srirao

Priya,,one question,,,does that shank indicate the imminent arrival of dhaiyya-ho..??also nani saying she will reveal the truth to dadi after the puja on janmashtami,,,,

Shankh could refer to the arrival of Snakewa...as its time for him to come back.

But Shankha here also relates to the herald of past...a broken link...here they referring to Krishna's shankha...Shankha was blown by him to the start the war of Mahabharata...shankha is also Vishnu's weapon..so when she tells Anjali - she'll searh and find her back the shankha which belonged to their mother - it indicates the battle that is to begin...dhaiyya ho obviously is opponent no 1 πŸ˜† also that she will be the weapon of Nand Kisore...
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

What an introduction Priya  'smoke and scar' ...lyrical! And my love for your quotes continues. And the top pics made me sigh .

You description about the scene of Arnav's pain and Khushi's reaching out and breaking the wall of solitude ensconcing his sorrow of losing his mother to suicide just made me relive his pain, her initial helplessness to his silent breakdown in her arms and opening up to her and them connecting in his sorrow. Reminds me of another day when they had shared a moment staring at  an open sky trying to find their parents in stars. That day she felt his pain, but couldn't comfort him as she was betrothed to someone else and he was not sure of his own feelings. But today, she crossed the glass door and reached out in her own way trying to cheer him up and her efforts didn't go in vain. Arnav's pain poured out in tears and reached Khushi's heart and she came and engulfed him in a hug with silent promise of sharing his pain and his arms embracing her love, her support and comfort. A connection of souls in grief.

You said it Priya "mesmerizing subtle choreography of  romance"'!!..how simple and beautiful they both looked and their feelings resonating in silence through their expressive eyes. Barun, Sanaya's chemistry comfortable and comforting. Acting pitch perfect.

Morning heralds a new 'new';...wife watching husband sleeping with silent promise of being there for him...gets caught several times stealing glances at him...when asked there was first denial followed by another wife-like retort "Arnav Singh Raizada ko dekhne e liye tax bhi lagta hai" leaving the husband dumbfounded!πŸ˜†

He discovers her later hugging Anjali, who was taken by surprise but her brother knew the reason. And teasing husband who had made his wife blush for the first time by blocking her way, makes a return. This time on stairs though with the same result. A smile and cute moment shared by the couple who are much  attuned to each other's feelings now. And "blue" makes a comeback...the breathtaking, eye soothing "Ocean" blue.❀️ *focus Gandhari!!*

Daadi Arnav clash continues... Daadi 's 'Gabbar Singh"  attitude against Khushi continues with Arnav reiterating Khushi is his wife with every right as a bahu to do what she feels like in and around the house.

Some unanswered questions :

• Naani asked Daadi the reason for disliking Khushi and Daadi is unrelenting. Some deeper reason other than the initial MU?
  • Naani hasn't shared the details about Shyam yet with Daadi'big surprise in store?
  •  Mother's Conch'last Janmasthami there was no mention'is this the ceremonial conch blowing before the yudh ? Last year it was Khushi v Arnav'this year more of Dadi v Arnav?
  • How many days left in  Arnav's 12 days of wooing Mrs.?

Subtexts you mentioned and I picked up some but will wait for your guidance. Still haven't recovered from the hint of Arnav's father being probably alive.

Overall an episode the tugs at our hearts with its moments of anguish, love, respect

Congrats Parsha!!! That was a beautiful post!πŸ‘
Great Job Maashira and Prashu!

Thank you Anjali! I'm happy you liked it so much as I had a lot of fun writing about an episode like that and the ASR/Barun part is always my favorite bit to write.😊 thanks again.

Super thanksss and loved ur clear,concise take Smile Loved how you connected to the stars...when she felt not as much as she didnt know the reason that made him ask those questions.

Did I see you drooling on Ocean bkue --- beware...they might soon start taxing us πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Loved the whole episode, accept Dadi's stupidity! I am 100% certain SNAKE is the one that sent her! This behaviour is boderline psychotic!

Loved Arnav-Khushi interactions today! It is so great to see the love between them and slow breaking of barriers! Only 7 more days to go of the contract! What is Khushi going to do now? The high drama is going to be VERY high!

WILL she be able to walk away from the man she LOVES? The whole thing is heart-wreching! Arnav NEEDS her! I hope for his sake she will stay! I am wondering if finally the "Seperation track" is here!
Thankss...yess lovely episode...high point in drama...would be interesting to see where they go from here in a week's time...and Seperation track is ineveitable I guess...