Anjali: CC of her mummy :D (8/8/12) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

loved today's epi much...

i think shyam has bought this dadi...

thts y she continuously asking about shyam...

n hate khaushi cz shyam already misguide her against khushi...

n past i think tht will reveal much later... 

Loved the bonding 😃 x

Well, I still can't get a grip on myself for the way Arnav explicitly affirmed that Khushi is her wife and she has all the rights todo whatever she likes. And god knows why dadi has a problem particularly with her only.. And despite of Arnav being all supportive towards Khushi, I still have my bets on Khushi itself because her character is absolutely amazing! When he was tormented by flashbacks of the past, when he was disturbed by inconsequential dreams, it was her who was most afflicted by his tension! And even when she said she doesn't know him entirely, she tried her extreme best to make him smile.. That's what is all the more special about her! Plus, stair scene wherein he's contented with the fact that even for Anjali, Khushi is making numerous efforts to support her, be with her at that moment!!.. Loved that scene the most!. I'm sure we're in for many of such scoops, 'coz as it is, dadi is going to be the root cause of many MUs but I'm really hoping that Arnav will continue to stand by her and maybe this time he'll win her back,for real! ðŸ˜ƒ.. Although, I'm still looking forward to the Anjali's track of story as well, I hope even she stands by her this time. All in all, a pretty good episode, probably a foundation to what's coming next! :)

Thanks for the post :)
She is behaving like that b'cuz of creep
Payal and NK's scene was so good. I think shyam is behind this dadi's haterrate  for kushi.

i think shyam behind dadi hating khushi n loved the episode

Originally posted by ii..Shilpa..ii

Khushi's mom?? ðŸ˜²
Who said??😲

what the??? why this confusion??? im gettting pms asking about this...nothing has been said about khushi or her mom or anything as yet... RIGHT????
iam very sure snakewa s behind all dis...d dadi who never cared to see her grandchildren suddenly 4rm wer love came 4 dem????...arshi scenes wer damn cute especially d steps one...😳...dadi s knwin smetin abt kushi wich even kushi doesnt knw tats y shes not acceptin her as badibahu...tanx 4 d pm
I know right..amaazing episode. 
Lol Payal hit Nk on the chest...that was one funny scene. :p
At least we got one scene in which Arnav Babua was being naughty.
Yaaay. :)
Sweear this Dadi is getting ON EVERYONE'S NERVES -.-
She annoys me -.-
I'm loving Anjali and nani. Naniji literally rocks...whenever Arnav stands up for Khushi in any matter, I love the way she smiles :) NANIJI I LOOOVVE YOU ;) \m/ 
Hahaha..anyway thanks for the post..it was reeelly nice. :)
P.s. thanks for the Pm. :)